Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about STO token?  (Read 483 times)
baryonlee (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 10:54:22 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2019, 11:08:27 AM by baryonlee

Listing Date On Exchanges
Listing date: 24th, October 2019
Exchanges:
www.biup.io
www.bitsg.com
www.zbm.com
www.yifei.pro

Pre-Sales Information
Before listing in the above exchanges, the Cercle Foundation Singapore will carry out a pre-sales by its official site.

The pre-sales URL: https://cercle.sg
Date: 2019/10/21 9:00 GMT/UTC+8 Singapore Timezone ~ 2019/10/24 9:00 GMT/UTC+8 Singapore Timezone
Open official site by DApp Ethereum Wallet like imToken, Trust, Go-Wallet, Alpha Wallet, Chrome with Meta Mask, and others
The price of the CSS token during pre-sales: 1 CSS = 0.08 USD equal ETH
Pre-sale will continue for 3 days, and then will be listed in the exchange. While Binance's sales take a few minutes, even they do not set the day of sale for less than 10 days. And after 3 days of pre-sale, listing on 4 exchanges (I have info about none of them).

If this is their site: https://www.o2oplatform.com , I can not find out about their creation here.

The product site is https://cercle.app (Japanese)
Main market is Japan, Asia and EU

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:17:42 AM

I just don't want to buy it, how can I hold it in. I saw that there was no Twitter following either. And also the list exchange that will sell it also sounds new to me, weird. I know just biup. I don't think anyone would to buy this token. But it is also possible for the success of this token. Maybe that's all I can say right now. Just see the progress later.
Becareful where you invest your money, if you are seeing bad signs about the project then you need to ignore, STO projects i have seen are all bad projects from bad teams, it all goes back to the same place, Fundraising aims
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:03:34 PM

I just don't want to buy it, how can I hold it in. I saw that there was no Twitter following either. And also the list exchange that will sell it also sounds new to me, weird. I know just biup. I don't think anyone would to buy this token. But it is also possible for the success of this token. Maybe that's all I can say right now. Just see the progress later.

I have listed in my previous posts some kind of a checklist which could be used as a guide for identifying whether a project is a scam or not, regardless whether if its an ICO, IEO or STO. I hope this could be of use to you. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144508.msg51103208#msg51103208
Patrick Zheng

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:23:56 AM

Listing Date On Exchanges
Listing date: 24th, October 2019
Exchanges:
www.biup.io
www.bitsg.com
www.zbm.com
www.yifei.pro

Pre-Sales Information
Before listing in the above exchanges, the Cercle Foundation Singapore will carry out a pre-sales by its official site.

The pre-sales URL: https://cercle.sg
Date: 2019/10/21 9:00 GMT/UTC+8 Singapore Timezone ~ 2019/10/24 9:00 GMT/UTC+8 Singapore Timezone
Open official site by DApp Ethereum Wallet like imToken, Trust, Go-Wallet, Alpha Wallet, Chrome with Meta Mask, and others
The price of the CSS token during pre-sales: 1 CSS = 0.08 USD equal ETH
Pre-sale will continue for 3 days, and then will be listed in the exchange. While Binance's sales take a few minutes, even they do not set the day of sale for less than 10 days. And after 3 days of pre-sale, listing on 4 exchanges (I have info about none of them).

If this is their site: https://www.o2oplatform.com , I can not find out about their creation here.

Hi, the correct site is: https://cercle.sg
CSS can be on an IEO but we didn't do that. Because IEO is always hot in a very short time and then followed with a terrible dump.
BlacksmithCorporation

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:40:36 AM

I don't wanna hold it because STO is dead and no more shitscam STO . Desico, bitbond and many more shit STOs are enough to be a proof if STO in crypto is dead.

But I feel curious about you said that if the company has a solid revenue and why don't you just conduct an IPO rather than STO?
That's more suitable for your company consider you said it has already generated decent revenue and that means your company has a product.  Huh
I agree with you, in theory, STO will be similar to IPO, but IPO is a difficult process due to strict rules. A company wishing to IPO will have to prepare for a long time maybe several years to IPO. With STO companies will issue security tokens to investors, where these security tokens are secured by company assets. The problem is, Currently, there are not any clear standards for assessing Security Token as well as the Security Token issuance. Standards are defined by organizations and individuals.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:43:11 AM

I definitely do not want to hold or have something in common with STO coins.
Despite the fact that the market share of STO projects has increased significantly compared to the beginning of 2018,
I have not yet seen a single sufficiently successful project that could boast of successful sales and further development.
So far, everything is very precarious, and it seems that dealing with these coins can create a headache for yourself because these assets are highly regulated.

rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:48:17 AM

STO was popular for a couple of months but then came IEOs which completely took over the STO n ICO trend.
As far I know I am not holding any STO tokens and I don't think I will in future.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 05:49:03 AM

What about them? they are useless tokens that have nothing to offer other than empty words and broken promises like most ICO projects, STO tokens should do better than even IEO but i am surprised that they keel failing, not a single STO project make sense

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:49:15 AM

I have listed in my previous posts some kind of a checklist which could be used as a guide for identifying whether a project is a scam or not, regardless whether if its an ICO, IEO or STO. I hope this could be of use to you. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144508.msg51103208#msg51103208
10 points which is very good. But I don't want to buy this coin at all. I'm just saying maybe this coin can be successful. Which in the sense can be meaningful 2, success according to the developer and success according to the public. Both, which may also be a success made up. We don't know the trurth in this anonymous world.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:59:47 AM

After the hype of ICO's they are trying to rebuild it by making STO  - Security token offering but it does not work, scam still exists, failure projects. It does not guarantee anything no different from Ico. And then IEO came out it was pretty good with binance all projects are successful and verified carefully. Listing price is always above or same on IEO price, no dump is happening. But take note IEO is only good on binance and other top exchanges. IEO on sh*t exchanges seems like an old ICO some exchange even scam people, scam exit.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:19:59 AM

After the hype of ICO's they are trying to rebuild it by making STO  - Security token offering but it does not work, scam still exists, failure projects. It does not guarantee anything no different from Ico. And then IEO came out it was pretty good with binance all projects are successful and verified carefully. Listing price is always above or same on IEO price, no dump is happening. But take note IEO is only good on binance and other top exchanges. IEO on sh*t exchanges seems like an old ICO some exchange even scam people, scam exit.
Due to this reasons, I decide to stop investing for the mean time. But if ever there's a potential project that seems interesting coming from STO I got easily attempted to research it not to find if it's real but to find some flaws or negative comments just to convince myself to not to invest and focus in top 10 altcoins that are performing well since ICO/STO/IEO is still not performing well now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:28:53 AM

STO might become a new trend instead of a token utility. Maybe STO is safer because it has an underlying and regulated by financial authority but there must be clear regulations when trading on the cryptocurrency market because in many countries, exchangers are still not clearly regulated

You have a point but as far as I know that only accredited investors can participate in STO, although there are some crypto investors who are not accredited but willing or have interest to participate in STO but they can't because of this barrier so I just think that STO is not good to market in cryptospace due to a limited participants.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:53:32 AM

I think the STO at this time is no longer worth considering that all the STO that I met did not produce anything and most are scams. so I think holding STO is a mistake.

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:58:19 AM

STO was popular for a couple of months but then came IEOs which completely took over the STO n ICO trend.
As far I know I am not holding any STO tokens and I don't think I will in future.
It's a quick transition between ICO-STO and the new way that very popular now.
IEO's take over and become more popular than STO though the concept is just the same,
to introduced project that's in need of funding. Investors are now participating with
IEO's hoping to get the benefits after the sale period was over. 
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:01:08 PM

I guess I have to agree though, STO is also dead like ICO. In 2018 there was so much hype about STO and touted to be the next investment vehicle, sadly though, it is not the case so it did see the same faith as most of the ICO that time.

With that said, I won't even go near that STO token though, unless you really wanted to loss your money in a worthless investments. Everyone here should be mature enough and not ask for advises, just simply do your own research (DYOR) and see how it goes.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:40:53 AM

STO can't become successful because only officially recognized or authorized personnel can join them which is not making sense with the way crypto world goes, how will they do that successfully when there is a barrier?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:55:59 AM

Holding Security Token Offering is a wise thing to do as partaking in a token STO makes you a shareholder entitled to a certain amount of profit from the company whose STO you pertake in.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:00:38 AM

Sounds like a scam that wants my money and they even admitted it that their company is not widely known in Japan. I would better wait for STO that offers their token as ownership in the company.
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:16:30 AM

Holding Security Token Offering is a wise thing to do as partaking in a token STO makes you a shareholder entitled to a certain amount of profit from the company whose STO you pertake in.

Some time many STOs were launched but in my opinion not many were successful. Maybe someone is able to reach the soft cap but it is difficult to reach the hard cap. Maybe this is because the market conditions are not good. Maybe in the next few years STO will become a profitable trend

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:58:21 AM

Do you mean holding the STO token ? It depends on the project.
I will hold the token of good and real STO projects, but it is hard to find such projects in cryptocurrency.
Only holding right coins will bring return, otherwise it will wasting our money only.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: