Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:03:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacking cryptocurrencies with Interest  (Read 412 times)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 06:20:29 PM

When people trade on margin, they need to borrow 'the difference'. From there, you have a Lending secondary market and profit.
While I can't fully trust BlockFi, I'm lending all my coins on Binance when I'm not using them. There is no point to miss any 'free' coins.
Wise choice. This is more for effectiveness. The cool term 'Earn While You Sleep', unwittingly coins are added to our wallet. Like getting interest from conventional banks, the nominal is not too large. Then whatever value is saved will get a percentage every year. The advantage of staking is that one does not require sophisticated devices, obsolete computers can also be used as long as they are connected to the internet.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:36:27 PM

But in some countries, banks provide far more interest rates. Like third countries of world, these rates are more than 10%.
Really?  How can that even be possible these days unless those 3rd world countries have astronomical inflation?  Interest rates around the world are as low as they've been in years.

My question to the community is how much you trust these platforms to hold your crypto safe and don't scam away? Is the 4-6% annual interest rate worth the risk for you?
Truth be told, I had no idea any exchanges were offering these services and I will have to look into it.  Would I trust an exchange like Binance not to scam me?  I sure would.  But I've never heard of BlockFi, so that would be a big 'no'.  It is risky letting an exchange use your money like that, but those interest rates do look very attractive.
erickastella

Activity: 826
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:26:12 AM

I do not fully believe, for me trading is a way to meet additional profits other than bounty hunters and airdrops, I am a little worried about that, I have more confidence in local banks in my country, besides being easy to declare complaints rather than cryptocurrency
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:25:15 AM

I know what happen next with these stack and interest, its surely will be scam until the day come, but i dont know when exactly. Waiting for more people deposit their crypto into the dev, hopely they can get rich by waiting for stack and interest but in fact dev will go away. Its not so that easy to be fund manager.
Just manage your money by yourself, that will give you more income than believing other guys.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:27:17 AM

If you want to take risks on coins with staking ability its lot safer with old altcoins that have been in existence for years, the returns are always more lower like 6% annually but they are genuine compare to new altcoins of today that gives or promise investors over 15% annual returns, when something is too good to be true its probably because they are.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:53:52 PM

Coinmarketcap has recently published a page where they track the interest rates from various cryptocurrencies on different platforms. The highest Bitcoin APR is now 6.20% at BlockFi. Looks like BNB and stable coins have even 10% APRs. I wonder what are these platforms doing with your crypto to offer such high interest rates..

My question to the community is how much you trust these platforms to hold your crypto safe and don't scam away? Is the 4-6% annual interest rate worth the risk for you?

IMHO 4-6% annual interest is not that big but quite attractive if i have a chance to stake my crypto with that said interest rates, i'll do it. but in one condition! its about the security of the said platform who offered that interest, no matter how attractive those offer still the more important question is are they safe and honest enough to gain my trust. after all that i have been true in crypto investment i already learn my lesson. stay vigilant as always.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: