Bitcoin Forum
November 12, 2019, 08:33:56 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥  (Read 1774 times)
DBronze98

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:22:03 AM

Entrepreneurs has always have a positive contribution to the growth of any economy and now with the advent of E3T which seeks to connect entreprenuers with the aid of blockchain more success will be recorded because there will be no restrictions, no cross-border barriers etc. In ther words, E3T is a universal platform where entrepreneurs will be connected with each other as easy as possible.
I hope that happens. I suddenly realized that the E3T team was really working hard to expand their business. They have a great system to be able to succeed in the future.
So our task now is to create a lot of good articles about E3T and to talk about their potential on many topics. Perhaps that is something that can help the team a lot in development.
I always believe that E3T will do something big in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 07:52:51 AM

E3T is indeed a big success with transparency as her core value. Having a top notch security and active support and team. Bravo!
Yes, I noticed that positivity on their telegram channel. they have a really great team and are constantly working on updating new things.
Their team are young people and experienced people who work together and show great value in the future. We can expect a lot from this project.

magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:29:13 AM

Are you guys planning to list on new exchanges? Great idea of the project, hope E3 will be a revolution and help for world entrepreneurs community!

Shallow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:51:32 AM

From E3T prospect, it is a good platform where entrepreneurs will be gathered instead of fending for themselves. They will be given the neccessary opportunities to connect with others while growing together too. In the same way, since E3T is based on blockchain their personal information will be secured and protected. 

▄▄██
         ▄▄██▀▀     ▄▄█
▄       █▀▀     ▄▄██▀▀
███▄▄         ██▀▀       ▄▄██
███████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
███████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
███ ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
███▄▄   ▀▀██████████▀▀   ▄▄██
▀▀█████▄▄   ▀▀██▀▀   ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
.E 3 T████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

█████  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

.Connecting Global Entrepreneurs.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████  █████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Stanlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:40:06 AM

I heard the dcoin exchange IEO was a success that is why i think this project has potential, many new projects talks about good ideas but in the end its just all promises that will never be fulfilled, and moreover i am more attracted to asian projects because of their seriousness

Winscosinally

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 11:59:58 AM

The Hardworking of CEO and team is what makes a project reach its goals easily, E3T cares more about investors and the CEO Listens to the investors opinions first, i expected them at this year Malta submit on 7th and 8th but they never showed

Blue_oxen

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 12:20:37 PM

I am very confident this project will develop in the future because it has a good and professional team ... but many of us have seen that there are many projects that are not able to grow well after being listed in the market because the market they have determined is very few users in it, so many projects are not able to develop and grow properly. so my suggestion for this project is to be able to do a listing on a big exchange ...
This is the biggest concern of all people and this project will soon have an official announcement if listed at a major exchange. Currently, the project has just started so the current trading volume is not stable and there are many other risks when investing. I personally still highly appreciate this project because if there are more new updates to investors, E3T will soon improve in price and that is what everyone is waiting for.

Mighty_crypt

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 01:59:15 PM

Every good new projects of today lacks listing on good top exchanges, they always end up on exchanges like idax and p2pb2b and they both provide fake volumes and watch trade, many new projects are ruin because of this, i hope E3T will keep listing on better exchange

joseyphil82

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 02:27:11 PM

Dcoin exchange is fair and i bet many won't like it but if i have to judge dcoin is still better than idex,idax, p2pb2b and others that have fake volumes, i hope this will be a start and with time we will see E3T get listed on good exchanges onward

Samayuki

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:53:09 PM

E3T has real team and CEO that cares only about the success of the project, this shows how determined the teams are so definitely many investors will surely want to invest, wish this project all the best, this is the first crypto project from malaysia that i will promote

eXtremal

Activity: 1092
Merit: 263

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:18:48 PM

Dcoin exchange is fair and i bet many won't like it but if i have to judge dcoin is still better than idex,idax, p2pb2b and others that have fake volumes, i hope this will be a start and with time we will see E3T get listed on good exchanges onward
The public cry to register E3T tokens in other exchanges is already a lot, surely this team has seen it, and of course they will think about it, it's just that they are currently focused on the DCOIN exchange, no problem in my opinion with their expectations opened his eyes to register in another exchange

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nezerlan

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:22:40 PM

As much as we all want E3T to list on other exchanges, we need to focus on letting the team develop the project fully. It is this way they can use to create value for the project and have the tokens to be useful rather just for trading alone

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Kvalentine

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:42:15 PM

I would like to know what the hardcap is for this new project, i see on twitter channel that all tokens were sold out on Dcoin but what other exchanges are in plan? any better exchange?

Coltpython

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 04:53:46 PM

Any plan of listing on a new exchange? Though where its trading presently is a very good exchange and also where are your team from and  are there other future plans of E3T?
At the moment I don't see a notification about opening to be listed on another exchange other than on the Dcoin exchange, I think they will definitely do it to register it on another exchange, currently there is competition for E3T token holders in dcoin wallets, take advantage this situation
Give them more time to finish because listing at big exchanges will be very expensive and not every project will have the opportunity to be listed at top exchanges. At the moment E3T is still very new and not many investors know about this project so this will be a very difficult time for the project. If you have faith and trust their development team, then consider investing because the value of E3T is very cheap now. Of course, think carefully because any project can put you at risk and can not predict anything.
Yes I have done it and now I have invested a little money I bought the E3T token in the Dcoin exchange, maybe this is the right moment in my opinion to save the E3T token, I will see other developments.

I think you made the right move buying from the exchange. While holding, be sure to check the project news and thread for important updates as regards platform development

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 606
Merit: 1

E3T

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:17:05 PM

As much as we all want E3T to list on other exchanges, we need to focus on letting the team develop the project fully. It is this way they can use to create value for the project and have the tokens to be useful rather just for trading alone
Very good point but liquidity is very important for the token, that's why people want more exchanges. I really hope to see remarkable milestones achieved by E3T team in terms of project development, in as much as I want more exchanges in future since it will build confidence for long term holders especially. 

cryptonewbie

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:26:59 PM

I have read through your project and I think you have a professional team from many different countries. In fact, Dcoin has been depreciated on an exchange and is not trusted by everyone. But I think this is not their problem because they have a separate roadmap to bring this project back into development. Also a plus for this organization is that they have a team ready to answer any your questions.

As much as I believe exchanges play a vital role in the development of a crypto project, I think we should trust in the E3T on their decision to use Dcoin exchange

Bitbtc8

Merit: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:33:16 PM

Are you guys planning to list on new exchanges? Great idea of the project, hope E3 will be a revolution and help for world entrepreneurs community!
Honestly, using Dcoin for a start is very good, the exchange has good volume and on par with probit on my own list, i think this project will be able to meet their hardcap if they host the next IEO on good exchanges like gate or kucoin

cryptonewbie

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:04:59 PM

Tell me, ladies and gentlemen, on dcoin, are there really daily trading volumes? or are they painted? Very nice price on E3T , i think will be better!

just be cautious in trading with dcoin. i have read bunch of negative feedback from that exchange.
we cant exactly say that they are faking the volume but it is more than possible that they do that. a lot of exchanges actually do.
you can try small amount and test it for yourself about the trading movement.

Same here. Not too encouraging news I have read concerning that exchange. Investors and traders need to be careful there.

Flezy

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:14:54 PM

IEO in Dcoin exchange? I think this is not popular exchange so if you want good investor people then you need follow other exchange like top in cmc. I was reading roadmap of your project and good think I'm impressed but we can expect other exchange.
why dcoin is not a popular exchange ?, let's take a look at the daily trading volumes on the exchange. It seems to me that this is an average volume, of course, dcoin is very far from binance. Don't worry, it will be okay.
Of course it will be okay, because I know the team have better plans. Truth be told, Dcoin is a smaller exchange and one won't be mistaken for calling it an upcoming exchange, but however the team is thinking long term thus by starting with a smaller exchange they will gain a reasonable support to move to bigger exchanges.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
jessyj48

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

e3t.co

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:16:47 PM

The public cry to register E3T tokens in other exchanges is already a lot, surely this team has seen it, and of course they will think about it, it's just that they are currently focused on the DCOIN exchange, no problem in my opinion with their expectations opened his eyes to register in another exchange
When investors complains and team decide to hear them out that is a big sign of a serious project from teams that knows that satisfying investors matters most, this is a rare step in crypto space since a long time now, all the best E3T platform

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.