Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:24:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO] RIDENODE | The First American Ride and Transporation Blockchain  (Read 1038 times)
centlerilo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:23:37 AM

What tools will you use to ensure travel safety for drivers and passengers?

Token security is implemented through a smart contract, and customer safety will be guaranteed with kYC
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yeager54

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:58:08 AM

Clients will be able to track the movement of the car on the map?

The prototype has not yet been launched, but judging by the pictures on the site, you can choose any driver on the map and enter into correspondence with him to agree on the price of the trip

Can several drivers and one client join the chat?

So that drivers can offer lower prices than competitors
Fensky

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:26:24 PM

If I couldn't agree on the best price with the driver, can I chat with another driver?

Yes, you can communicate with several drivers in order to get the best price for your trip.
brunodetos

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:53:18 PM

The prototype has not yet been launched, but judging by the pictures on the site, you can choose any driver on the map and enter into correspondence with him to agree on the price of the trip

This is a very interesting question. After all, drivers will reduce the price so that the client accepts his offer of a trip
yeager54

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 01:23:45 PM

In case of cancellation by the client, does the driver receive compensation?

To find out this information, you need to study white paper and the smart contract algorithm.

I think that the driver will receive compensation only if the waiting time is exceeded (usually it is 5 minutes after the arrival of a taxi)
reezaana

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:01:44 PM

In order to become a RIDENODE driver, just download the application? or do you need to buy your tokens?

I did not find clear rules, but I think that all drivers should confirm KYC, as this is the basic rule for customer safety

In my opinion, KYC should be mandatory for both customers and drivers.

These are SEC requirements.

First of all, this should be mandatory for drivers.

I do not think that all passengers are required to confirm KYC.

If you introduce KYC for passengers, this could adversely affect the popularity of the application. Not all customers are willing to provide this data.
Fensky

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:25:25 PM

Is it possible to negotiate the fare in a taxi directly with the driver via chat in the BayRide application?

This is the main advantage of BayRide. You can write to the driver and agree with him about the price of a taxi ride
centlerilo

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:49:22 PM

I have been using Uber for a long time and do not experience big problems.

How do you plan to conquer the market?

How much do you pay for using Uber?

Imagine that you will no longer pay Uber and it will be your money

After starting the RIDENODE application, drivers will not give a penny to a third party. The fare should decrease

This application will be useful for both taxi drivers and taxi customers.

Therefore, everyone will be interested in RIDENODE

If this application will use a small number of drivers, then it will be inconvenient for customers to order a taxi through the RIDENODE application

The driver can use Uber and BayRide.

Where the best order with the best price comes from, he will accept such an order.

Uber will take a commission of about 30% from the driver. While BayRide will leave the entire amount to the driver. Therefore the choice is obvious
JakaMeden

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:14:50 PM

I used the BlaBlaCar service several times. There, one price is indicated first, and then the driver says the price is higher.

Will you have a fixed price for customers?

I think if this happens in the BayRide application, the driver will be blocked and will no longer be able to work in BayRide
ssenorlira

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:24:48 AM

Do you have requirements for cars that can transport customers through your application?
palashpriya

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:01:27 AM

I used the BlaBlaCar service several times. There, one price is indicated first, and then the driver says the price is higher.

Will you have a fixed price for customers?

I think if this happens in the BayRide application, the driver will be blocked and will no longer be able to work in BayRide

The driver receives payment through a smart contract. This price is confirmed by both the driver and the client. Therefore, the price will remain unchanged
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:37:15 AM

This is a very interesting question. After all, drivers will reduce the price so that the client accepts his offer of a trip

In this case, the client can build on both the price and the driver rating that he will see on the screen of his smartphone
worthbirdsomo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:11:52 PM

After starting the RIDENODE application, drivers will not give a penny to a third party. The fare should decrease

If this application will use a small number of drivers, then it will be inconvenient for customers to order a taxi through the RIDENODE application

Where the best order with the best price comes from, he will accept such an order.

Uber will take a commission of about 30% from the driver. While BayRide will leave the entire amount to the driver. Therefore the choice is obvious

It will be very interesting to look at this fight. Perhaps Uber will try to reduce the price for a while, but this will not lead to success.
palashpriya

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 12:49:05 PM

In case of cancellation by the client, does the driver receive compensation?

To find out this information, you need to study white paper and the smart contract algorithm.

I think that the driver will receive compensation only if the waiting time is exceeded (usually it is 5 minutes after the arrival of a taxi)

These nuances need to be enshrined in a smart contract in order to protect drivers from long customer expectations
fiaplatogpea

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:23:29 PM

Is it possible to negotiate the fare in a taxi directly with the driver via chat in the BayRide application?

This is the main advantage of BayRide. You can write to the driver and agree with him about the price of a taxi ride

At the same time, you can correspond with several drivers to get the lowest fare for a given route
kurusenokz

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:47:57 PM

If I couldn't agree on the best price with the driver, can I chat with another driver?

Yes, you can communicate with several drivers in order to get the best price for your trip.

I would like to see how it will look in practice. When is it planned to start testing?
worthbirdsomo

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:12:53 PM

In order to become a RIDENODE driver, just download the application? or do you need to buy your tokens?

I did not find clear rules, but I think that all drivers should confirm KYC, as this is the basic rule for customer safety

In my opinion, KYC should be mandatory for both customers and drivers.

These are SEC requirements.

First of all, this should be mandatory for drivers.

I do not think that all passengers are required to confirm KYC.

If you introduce KYC for passengers, this could adversely affect the popularity of the application. Not all customers are willing to provide this data.

Passengers do not have to confirm KYC. It is enough for them to download and install the application. You will also need to buy tokens.
pasw1

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:37:20 PM

Uber will not be able to compete with BayRide. It is obvious that everyone will be interested in saving and more profit.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 11:32:14 AM

All the team members Linkedin profiles are a little over 1 month old. The Bayride website that the OPP posted on here or other places on this forum like on the bounty thread redirects to an untrusted (Probably a phishing) website that no browser on my PC lets me in!

There are literally no information whether the crowdfunding of this project has been approved by the SEC or not. I asked in the telegram group where most of the admins are not American residents, couldn't even give proper answer to my question. I would be very cautious about this project If I were to get involved with it.

Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:21:40 AM

There are some speculation in some telegram groups warning that this project have a FAKE TEAM profiles, Due to the limited information available about the team on their website its hard to find something for comparable analysis.

Searching their names on google will only shows information about their ICO project and nothing else. Even the guy that work for 500 fortune companies should have few public information about his name. Looks like they choose to have weird names so nothing will show up on google search.

Proceed with caution if you investing in this project, Not saying that its scam but some red flags are present and there's no harm in taking much more deeper research on their company.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: