Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23573 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:37:52 AM

[CS:GO] My first Dreamhack Leipzig bet of the day:

Sprout - Heroic: Heroic ML, 1.35 @ BetOnBit

Match is BO3. Betting risk is normal, pretty safe bet i would say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:49:15 AM

[DOTA 2] My bet and prediction for DreamLeague upper bracket final match:

Vici Gaming - Team Secret: Vici Gaming, 1.73 @ BetOnBit

What a clash. DreamLeague upper bracket finals are going to be crazy. Probably two of the best Dota 2 teams in the world right now will face each other and will fight for a place in the grand finals of DreamLeague season 13. Yes, the winner of this match will finish at top 2 minimum and will secure at least $160,000 from the prize pool. Stakes are high. Most probably this is gonna be the match of the tournament for now. Strangely enough, both teams are coming from the same group. Group B was extremely hard group for other two teams - beastcoast and CHAOS. They know they have no chance to finish at top 2 positions - positions that lead to the upper bracket. Team Secret is the only team that is unbeaten in this tournament for now. What an impressive run they had. First place in the group B with 2 wins, then upper bracket run through Fnatic and Alliance. Can they be stopped now? Possible, but it will be so hard. Vici Gaming ended up on 2nd place in that same group, right behind the Team Secret. Funny enough, Secret beat them in their group match with close 2-1 score. After that, playoff stage came and Vici Gaming engaged their beast mode beating their Chinese brothers Invictus Gaming with 2-1 and North American fan favourites Evil Geniuses with clean 2-0. If you watched Vici vs EG, you could see a simply different Vici compared to the group stage Vici. Their plays and teamfights were just unbelievable good, almost perfect at some point. Even tho they didn’t always have better drafts than their opponents, it doesn’t matter for them. They just rotate and stick together throughout the whole match and they just “eat” those teamfights easily. I think Team Secret is better at drafting stage, but Vici has better rotations and team fights, no matter what heroes they play. Overall, I think VG had harder road to the upper bracket finals then Team Secret, as I do think that Invictus Gaming and Evil Geniuses are much harder opponents then Fnatic and Alliance, but that doesn’t need to show anything specifically. Since Vici is playing vs such a strong team now, team that has already beat them, they will need to concentrate on draft more than ever, otherwise Puppey will “kill” their picks with his knowledge and drafting abilities. I think this match in this stage is even for both teams, but I’m giving a slight advantage to Vici Gaming. They have really impressed me during last 2 matches. Hopefully, all 3 maps will be played. My pick here is: Vici Gaming to win the match.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:21:07 PM

[CS:GO] My Dreamhack 2nd bet for today:

Renegades - Cloud9: Cloud9, 1.63 @ BetOnBit

[DOTA 2] My Dreamleague 2nd bet of the day:

Evil Geniuses - Alliance: Evil Geniuses, 1.31 @ BetOnBit
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:04:58 PM

[DOTA 2] My bet for DreamLeague lower bracket finals:

Vici Gaming - Evil Geniuses: Vici Gaming, 1.54 @ BetOnBit

Secret > Vici > EG. Match is Bo3. Team Secret is waiting in the grand finals for the winner of VG / EG for a BO5 match.

Grand final bet later on today!
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:09:08 PM

[CS:GO] My first semifinal Dreamhack Leipzig bet for today:

Renegades - MAD Lions: MAD Lions, 1.32 @ BetOnBit

Easy bet. GL!
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:29:27 AM

[CS:GO] My first semifinal Dreamhack Leipzig bet for today:

Renegades - MAD Lions: MAD Lions, 1.32 @ BetOnBit

Easy bet. GL!

What happened to Renegades? Not a fan of the team but Gratis really is a great player, right now the team has different players and I don't even want to call it the new Renegades. Hatz is a good player, yes but still, I love Liazz with Gratis and his old team comp.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 08:33:01 AM

Ex- Alliance now Team Liquid vs. Alliance?

I would go with Team Liquid.

Nikobaby is a good carry but as a team, Liquid is a solid one. They made a lot of mistakes though so I can't positively say that I would side with this team. Maybe I can wait for some tips from the OP to see what he thinks about this matchup.
This game is live now.

I can't determine who can win between the two because I guess they are the same base on experience and knowledge in team fights. I commend the team fights of Team Liquid because I have followed their matches but not with Alliance.

They are now on drafting phase.

Alliance
-IO
-GYRO
-LICH
-Beast Master
-Magnus

Liquid
-Treant
-Morph
-Dark Willow
-Mars
-Broodmother

Base on long game then Liquid got this.

Not true. Alliance 1-0  Wink

On the game one of the battles in the battle of Alliance versus Team Liquid they have a good both a good draft. In alliance they have Crystal Maiden, Templar Assasin, Weaver, Brew Master and Doom. They make a good draft with the use of a combo of Doom and Brew Master just using a two skill they can now ignite the whole liquid and also they have a good complexity of having a movement speed with the use of weaver and a good set of crystal maiden while the templar makes a free hit damage. In the part of Team Liquid they have a draft of Legion Commander, Bloodseeker, Enigma, Lone Druid, and Grimstroke. Using the combo of Grim and Legion they cannot easily initiate with a good two duel and silence in the team of alliance and also by having an area of effect damage of blood seek and enigma the lone druid can set good free hit damage while they have a good initiation. In the end of the game the liquid win the game one.
darkygirl

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:04:48 AM

So, right now will be a game of VG and EG? Who's going to win?
vitya1982

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:42:06 PM

it's 1:1. i bet on EG. Hope that Arteezy will make a third game
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 12:47:27 PM

It's all about the draft now, as what I observed for the Game 1 and Game 2. The performance of both teams are incredible. The Gyrocopter + IO combo is really strong even Evil Genuise has the counter hero like Magnus and Winter Wyvern's winter curse. But still, they have a lack of damage, they can even take a lot of time to kill first the IO.
Jeez, I'm really expecting EG will take 1 win for this series. This game 3 will be exciting, the drafts will matter. Coach Bulba should able to manage the drafts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cajimec

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 12:59:23 PM

It's all about the draft now, as what I observed for the Game 1 and Game 2. The performance of both teams are incredible. The Gyrocopter + IO combo is really strong even Evil Genuise has the counter hero like Magnus and Winter Wyvern's winter curse. But still, they have a lack of damage, they can even take a lot of time to kill first the IO.
Jeez, I'm really expecting EG will take 1 win for this series. This game 3 will be exciting, the drafts will matter. Coach Bulba should able to manage the drafts.
Watching drafts right now...  magnus and winter wyvern for VG. it looks like an easy win for them
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:33:37 PM

Congrats Team Secret for winning this Major  Smiley

Matumbaman wasn't the problem, good luck Kuroky and Nigma  Grin
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:01:36 PM

Congrats Team Secret for winning this Major  Smiley

Matumbaman wasn't the problem, good luck Kuroky and Nigma  Grin
I wouldn't blame Kuroky for kicking Matumbaman out of their team. It was necessary for Team Secret to take Matu because he's one of the players that has no team before the DPC season and it was essential for them to replace MidOne for Matu.

Congrats for Team Secret, I hope that they'll also have a good standing for the upcoming T.I this year. It's more of the highlight to see them land a good place on that tournament, although Dreamleague is a major.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:33:20 AM

I wouldn't blame Kuroky for kicking Matumbaman out of their team.
It's not about blaming kuroky. Did you watch the tournament final and the post-match?
This is what matumbaman said in the interview when team secret was celebrating their victory on the stage.

Sadly, the major is over already and I can't predict any matches in the tournament that are smaller than minor tier. I need to wait for ESL One Los Angeles or SLi Minor.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:46:45 AM

I wonder if the creator of this thread is linked or associated with betonbit, or can we use the prediction OP's providing to find another betting platform for esport games we usually play? I usually bet physically when we and my team competes in other places, we've mostly play league of legends and dota 2, but I want to try to bet on my favorite esport team online. By the way, I hope you conduct online competitions too, so players here could participate.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:01:27 PM

I wonder if the creator of this thread is linked or associated with betonbit, or can we use the prediction OP's providing to find another betting platform for esport games we usually play? I usually bet physically when we and my team competes in other places, we've mostly play league of legends and dota 2, but I want to try to bet on my favorite esport team online. By the way, I hope you conduct online competitions too, so players here could participate.

Hey, i'm regular user and affiliate of BetOnBit, nothing else. I think i was among the first users of the website when they launched it and i stayed there. I don't like changing websites or hunting for odds. My predictions and thoughts are not connected to BetOnBit in anyway. I just place my bets there and i do analysis according to their offer / odds.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 05:02:48 PM

My Dota 2 DreamLeague Season 13: The Leipzig Major - Betting Report 🔥🔥🔥

Check it out, let me know what you think  Smiley

REDDIT REPORT

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:27:38 PM

Congratulations to Team Secret and EG being the 2nd on this dreamleague major season 13.

With a total profit of € 808,84

That's impressive! congrats to you too.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:59:51 PM

I wouldn't blame Kuroky for kicking Matumbaman out of their team.
It's not about blaming kuroky. Did you watch the tournament final and the post-match?
This is what matumbaman said in the interview when team secret was celebrating their victory on the stage.

Sadly, the major is over already and I can't predict any matches in the tournament that are smaller than minor tier. I need to wait for ESL One Los Angeles or SLi Minor.
I only watch in game thru Dota 2 TV that's why those interviews and other game face of the players, I can't see those. I prefer to watch it on live thru Dota 2 TV so that I can see the players perspective which I've been studying how they play so that I can apply it to myself.

Every player can't really predict the matches and it's normal for them to say that because there are upsets for each matches that they are not expecting.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:56:33 PM

[CS:GO] My pick for today:

Copenhagen Flames - Sprout: Sprout, 1.56 @ BetOnBit

Match is BO3, betting risk is higher here, but odds  are okay too. Maybe Over 2.5 is a good bet too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: