Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:04:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ESPORTS - predictions and tips (Dota 2, CS:GO, LoL)  (Read 23573 times)
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 01:36:51 PM

[DOTA 2] Last day of round 3 of ESL One Germany 2020 will bring us some of the strongest matchups and hype matches so far in this competition. Let’s see what those matches can bring us.

Natus Vincere - Winstrike: Natus Vincere -1.5, 1.56 @ MY BETSLIP
Secret - Liquid: Secret -1.5, 1.38 @ MY BETSLIP

There is only one Team Secret. There is hardly a team that can surprise them and take a map off them. They really must be outplayed to drop a map. And that rarely happened in the last months. They are just too strong for other European and CIS teams, and they have no real opponent currently. All tournaments that they play, they win. Of course, Secret started this tournament with 2 clean victories, however Team Liquid is doing pretty good too. Two strong wins for them too, 2-1 vs NaVi and 2-0 vs solid mudgolems. If I look for previous months statistics vs Team Secret, I can conclude that surprises can happen. But I don’t see a high chance for that. In their last match in OMEGA League, Liquid managed to take a map off Secret. Even though they are playing really well now, I think there is a higher chance for Secret to take this match with 2-0.

This is a real CIS clash. Two teams from the CIS region will fight for the top 8 placement before round 4 begins. Both teams have 1 win and 1 loss. NaVi took a clean win over Cyber Legacy, but they’ve played a close match vs Team Liquid, the match they’ve lost 1-2. On the other side, Winstrike was really unlucky. They faced OG in round 1 and of course they were crushed in that match. However, they’ve managed to surprise HellRaisers with a 2-1 victory. NaVi and Winstrike don’t have any recent clashes, as this will be their first match since they have those lineups. NaVi are heavy favourites here, and betting on NaVi money line is probably not worth it. I think there is a decent chance that NaVi will win this match 2-0. Iceberg and V-Tune are just too good for Winstrike’s lineup and I’m not sure how Winstrike can deal with them.

Very risky matches / outcomes to bet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:19:04 PM

Easy #Dota2 bets:

✅ Natus Vincere - Winstrike: Natus Vincere -1.5
✅ Secret - Liquid: Secret -1.5
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 12:21:42 PM

[DOTA 2] My ESL One Germany picks today:

Cyber Legacy - ViKin.gg: ViKin.gg, 1.16 @ MY BETSLIP
5men - Liquid: Liquid, 1.20 @ MY BETSLIP

Odds sucks, but it should hit.

rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 12:29:20 PM

[CS:GO] My picks and predictions for today's matches:

Spirit - HellRaisers: Spirit, 1.15 @ MY BETSLIP
FATE - Galaxy Racer: Over 2.5, 2.05 @ MY BETSLIP
Espada - K23: Espada, 1.55 @ MY BETSLIP
FURIA - 100 Thieves: FURIA, 1.26 @ MY BETSLIP
evil geniuses - TeamOne: evil geniuses, 1.10 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:22:17 AM

Yesterday's esports bets  Shocked

#Dota2
✅Cyber Legacy - ViKingg: ViKingg
✅5men - Liquid: Liquid

#CSGO
✅Spirit - HellRaisers: Spirit
❌FATE - Galaxy Racer: Over 2.5
✅Espada - K23: Espada
✅FURIA - 100 Thieves: FURIA
✅EG - TeamOne: EG

Simakura

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:24:51 AM

Very good thread and prediction.I really like playing dota, and csgo.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:33:01 AM

Very good thread and prediction.I really like playing dota, and csgo.

Thanks man, I'm doing my best. Keep follow this thread and lets discuss the games and matches  Smiley
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 11:34:20 AM

[CS:GO] My picks and bets for today:

Virtus.pro - Cyber Legacy: Virtus.pro -1.5, 1.42 @ MY BETSLIP
Nemiga - Wisla Krakow: Wisla Krakow 1.5, 1.43 @ MY BETSLIP
Spirit - ETHEREAL: Spirit -1.5, 1.21 @ MY BETSLIP
Sharks - RED Canids: Sharks, 1.46 @ MY BETSLIP
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 11:02:22 AM

[DOTA 2] Tuesday’s Round 5 will be the last play day of the group stage. We will find the last 3 teams that will get their ticket for the playoffs. We have 3 amazing series on Tuesday, let’s try to analyse matches and predict the winners.

5men - Nigma: 5men 1.5, 1.71 @ MY BETSLIP
Natus Vincere - Yellow Submarine: Natus Vincere -1.5, 1.78 @ MY BETSLIP
ViKin.gg - Ninjas in Pyjamas: Ninjas in Pyjamas 1.5, 1.40 @ MY BETSLIP

What an opening for the final group stage day we have here. 5men and Team Nigma are two teams that we expected to finish top 8. However, both teams need to fight until the end to get ther spot. Both teams have 2 wins and 2 losses in the competition. 5men won vs Extremum and Vikin.gg surprisingly enough. However, they’ve lost to NiP and Team Liquid by clean 0-2 results. Pity, because there is much more in them. Nigma however was the greatest disappointment of this tournament for now. They had one of the easiest schedules and opponents in the group stage, and they’ve managed to blow it away. Their opening 0-2 loss vs Yellow Submarine shocked us all. Another loss came vs underdogs mudgolems, while they’ve managed to beat Winstrike and Tempo to be here, in the last battle for the playoffs. Nigma’s play is really disappointing now, and I see a great potential for 5men surprise here. They can pull off a map for sure, even though Nigma is a far better team overall. But the current form is not on Nigma’s side.

Yellow Submarine could be the biggest underdog in the competition for now. Their surprising performance managed to shock teams like Nigma and NiP. Their other two opponents were not easy either, OG and Secret. Those are the matches where they couldn’t do anything to much stronger teams. With 2 wins and 2 losses, both teams are fighting their deciding match. Natus Vincere’s performance is so inconsistent now, that I can see possibility for a surprise here. NaVi lost to mudgolems and Liquid, while they’ve beat two weaker CIS teams, Cyber Legacy and Winstrike. Seems like Yellow Submarine is in much better form, as they have 3 wins from their last 5 matches, while NaVi has only 2 wins. However, on paper, NaVi is a much stronger team. With V-Tune and Iceberg, I hardly can see them lose a match here. However, Yellow Submarine can pull off a map here for sure, it will all depend on a draft and ingame state. I would play safe here and go for NaVI ML odds. If you can find decent ones.

I think this could be the closest series of the day. Those two teams have a rich match history recently. In the last month, they’ve played 3 times. Ninjas managed to take two series with clean 2-0 scores, while Vikin.gg managed to take their recent match with the same result. However, in this competition, they are even. 2 wins, 2 losses, and not great performance. NiP beat 5men and HellRaisers, while Vikin.gg, recent BTS Pro Series champions did beat HellRaisers and Cyber Legacy. Interestingly enough, they lost 1-2 to 5men, the team that was beaten by NiP. NiP really showed some glimpses of a good play like vs Alliance where they’ve taken a map. In other words, NiP has a positive map win-loss ratio here. 6 maps won, 4 lost. With that I believe they will be equal opponents to Vikin.gg today, and NiP handicap is a good bet to go here.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 03:04:14 PM

Yellow Submarine could be the biggest underdog in the competition for now. Their surprising performance managed to shock teams like Nigma and NiP. Their other two opponents were not easy either, OG and Secret. Those are the matches where they couldn’t do anything to much stronger teams. With 2 wins and 2 losses, both teams are fighting their deciding match. Natus Vincere’s performance is so inconsistent now, that I can see possibility for a surprise here. NaVi lost to mudgolems and Liquid, while they’ve beat two weaker CIS teams, Cyber Legacy and Winstrike. Seems like Yellow Submarine is in much better form, as they have 3 wins from their last 5 matches, while NaVi has only 2 wins. However, on paper, NaVi is a much stronger team. With V-Tune and Iceberg, I hardly can see them lose a match here. However, Yellow Submarine can pull off a map here for sure, it will all depend on a draft and ingame state. I would play safe here and go for NaVI ML odds. If you can find decent ones.
We have the same impression of Yellow Submarine. The only guy that I know from this team is miposhka and the others, I don't know where they came from. It's like a surprise player being led by a veteran.

For Navi, V-tune is one of the strongest carries in the CIS region. And that description is what I've been hearing from commentaries from lives that I watch.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 11:08:55 AM

We have the same impression of Yellow Submarine. The only guy that I know from this team is miposhka and the others, I don't know where they came from. It's like a surprise player being led by a veteran.

For Navi, V-tune is one of the strongest carries in the CIS region. And that description is what I've been hearing from commentaries from lives that I watch.

Yea, sadly NaVi managed to drop a map, as I was afraid. However, all NaVi ML bets were a win.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 11:10:48 AM

[CS:GO] We are doing very good lately boys, both CS:GO and Dota 2. Here are my today's free picks for CS:GO matches:

Astralis - Fnatic: Astralis, 1.32 @ MY BETSLIP
K23 - Cyber Legacy: Over 2.5, 1.94 @ MY BETSLIP
Natus Vincere - Espada: Espada 1.5, 1.65 @ MY BETSLIP
Izako Boars - c0ntact: c0ntact, 1.39 @ MY BETSLIP
ETHEREAL - HellRaisers: HellRaisers, 1.25 @ MY BETSLIP
Spirit - Winstrike: Spirit, 1.17 @ MY BETSLIP

GL all!
KGB.ru

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 12:13:56 PM

Team Spirit has most likely secured the first line in the group and I think they simply don’t have any motivation, why should they play with their tactics, you can just play in a relaxed way, the match for them does not solve anything.Winstrike at the end of the group stage, they can win, they have good selection of players, and sometimes they beat good teams, but here Spirit is without motivation, so we are waiting for Winstrike to win @3.88.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2020, 04:15:45 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2020, 04:54:40 PM by rand1919

Team Spirit has most likely secured the first line in the group and I think they simply don’t have any motivation, why should they play with their tactics, you can just play in a relaxed way, the match for them does not solve anything.Winstrike at the end of the group stage, they can win, they have good selection of players, and sometimes they beat good teams, but here Spirit is without motivation, so we are waiting for Winstrike to win @3.88.

I don't agree with you, mostly likely is not enough. They need this win to ensure 1st spot 100%. They are highly motivated of course, and they are favourites to take this series. However, it can be close. If Winstrike rises their play compared to recent matches they can be really though to beat.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 10:33:31 AM

[CS:GO] Yesterday 4W-2L. My picks and predictions for today:

Apeks - Espada: Espada, 1.49 @ MY BETSLIP
Sprout - Heroic: Sprout 1.5, 1.61 @ MY BETSLIP
OG - Ninjas In Pyjamas: OG, 1.43 @ MY BETSLIP
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 11:43:51 PM

Yea, sadly NaVi managed to drop a map, as I was afraid. However, all NaVi ML bets were a win.
They are now in the upper quarterfinals.

OG vs. NaVi.

Which team you are going to?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:07:24 AM

OG vs. NaVi.

Wow, I think I was left behind with the update of dota2 tournament. It has been a while I was not able to watch tournament games in dota2 and this is the game I played a lot before compared to cs half life or now known as csgo. Whatever, Navi and OG are both good teams and in this case if you will going to ask me which team could win in this match then I will be for OG. They had made such reputation when they win the largest pot prize rewarded to  them when they win the interbational league and not onmy once they proved to themselves but twice.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:21:46 AM

OG vs. NaVi.

OG for sure. Ill post my analysis soon!  Smiley
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 09:54:02 AM

[DOTA 2] Here we go. It’s time for the ESL One Germany 2020 playoffs. 8 teams advanced from the group stage to the double elimination bracket playoffs with best of 3 matches all the way to the finals (best of 5). OG and Team Secret are the first teams to face their opponents. Let’s analyse their matches and make predictions.

OG - Natus Vincere: OG, 1.35 @ MY BETSLIP
Team Secret - Team Nigma: Secret -1.5, 1.30 @ MY BETSLIP

What an amazing start of the playoffs. The 2x TI winners will face Natus Vincere, the most legendary Dota 2 organization. OG ended their group stage run in 4th place. With 3 wins and 1 loss they showed that they are really a big contender for the title. When playing well they can surely threaten Team Secret. OG have wins vs 2 young CIS squads, Winstrike and Yellow Submarine. Both matches ended up with a clean 2-0 win for OG. They’ve got their 3rd win vs Vikin.gg, recent BTS Pro Series champions. Another 2-0 result. However, OG dropped a series to Alliance with a close 1-2 result. But that match could go either way for sure. This new Natus Vincere squad (ex FlyToMoon) ended up in 6th place in the group rankings. With 3 wins and 2 losses they needed to play 1 extra match on the final group stage day to be able to qualify for the playoffs. They’ve beat all CIS teams they faced. 2-0 vs Cyber Legacy and Winstrike and 2-1 win vs Yellow Submarine. However, in the process they’ve managed to get crushed by mudgolems with 0-2, and by Liquid with a close 1-2 score. Basically they didn’t manage to win against either of the two teams that was their direct opponent for the playoffs. I expect that OG can go really far in this competition. I can say that I expect a top 3 placement from them. They didn’t deserve anything lower than that at the moment. Their last clash vs Natus Vincere was 1 month ago in the OGA Dota Pit, where NaVi took the whole series with a 2-1 victory. Interestingly enough, I don’t think they have too big a chance here. 3 maps are possible here, but I would go for the straight winner in this case. OG have better players and with NoTail on the help, they should proceed to the next round.

I am not sure if I’m more excited for the first or second series today in ESL One Germany. Team Secret are the undisputed rulers of the European Dota 2. The best team in Europe for a mile. 7 championships in a row in Europe made them immortal in 2020. They don’t have a proper competition in Europe as there is no team that can come close to them. Their latest tournament victories are speaking for them. Seven grand finals, seven 3-0 victories. Team Secret ended up on the 1st place in the group stage rankings and they are the only team that didn’t lose a single map. Three matches, three straight 2-0 victories. They did beat Tempo Esports, Yellow Submarine and Team Liquid. On the other side there is Team Nigma. A team that is playing with a position 5 stand-in, as their coach rmN- is still playing instead of their injured captain Kuroky. Team Nigma ended up in 7th place in the group. They barely scraped through. 5 matches in total with 3 wins and 2 losses. They’ve opened this competition with a surprising 0-2 loss vs Yellow Submarine. After that they beat the worst team in the competition, Tempo Esports. Mudgolems proved too strong for Nigma at the moment as they’ve crushed them easily with 2-0. That was a breaking point for them, as they needed 2 wins from their last 2 matches potentially. A 2-0 win vs weak Winstrike brought them another chance and deciding match vs 5men. In a very close series after losing 0-1, Team Nigma managed to overcome their opponents in the next 2 maps and they won with 2-1 in the end. Very close match which showed a lot of Nigma’s weaknesses. Secret and Nigma played each other in the Beyond Epic EU/CIS grand finals, and that was their last match. It was almost 3 months ago and Team Secret were dominant there with a 3-0 win. Worst possible option for Nigma happened - to play Team Secret in the round 1 of playoffs. Sadly, I don’t think that they have too many chances here. With a stand-in and their bad play in the group stages, this should be Team Secret’s victory. 2-0 for Team Secret is very likely here as they are just on another level, especially compared to Nigma.
rand1919 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 10:18:48 AM

[CS:GO] Yesterday 2W-1L. My picks and bets for DH / IEM today:

Secret - Galaxy Racer: Secret, 1.69 @ MY BETSLIP
Fnatic - Ninjas In Pyjamas: Over 2.5, 1.97 @ MY BETSLIP
North - FaZe: FaZe, 1.46 @ MY BETSLIP
GODSENT - G2: G2, 1.54 @ MY BETSLIP
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: