Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for members – get paid to your BTC and LTC wallets  (Read 490 times)
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:31:31 AM

@tinyteaspot: We've sent you today an email on the topic with further details. We'll complete reviewing your submissions shortly, it will take a little bit longer as some of the shops you added the coupons for are not yet listed on our site (we will check and consider adding them this week). Here is the list of shops we have so far: https://newpromo.codes/sites-list In general we recommend members to try to follow this list, as this will ensure a faster moderation of your coupons. We are also adding new brands all the time, so thats fine as well, it just might take longer.

I will submit more coupon today in order to confirm whether you actually pay out or not, i will take into cognizance those shops you mentioned.
Another problem is about your coupon acceptance period, since some coupon expires in less than 1 week.
I shall update the report here by tomorrow.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tinyteapot

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:32:30 AM

@tinyteaspot: We've sent you today an email on the topic with further details. We'll complete reviewing your submissions shortly, it will take a little bit longer as some of the shops you added the coupons for are not yet listed on our site (we will check and consider adding them this week). Here is the list of shops we have so far: https://newpromo.codes/sites-list In general we recommend members to try to follow this list, as this will ensure a faster moderation of your coupons. We are also adding new brands all the time, so thats fine as well, it just might take longer.

I will submit more coupon today in order to confirm whether you actually pay out or not, i will take into cognizance those shops you mentioned.
Another problem is about your coupon acceptance period, since some coupon expires in less than 1 week.
I shall update the report here by tomorrow.
NPCodes (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 08:01:25 AM

Hi tinyteapot,

We've noticed you're submitting again, that's great! We've reviewed some of your past submissions too (and added new shops accordingly). For existing shops we review the submissions daily (as you can see already). It takes longer only for shops not listed yet.

Please keep in mind submissions are rejected if the discount code had been previously added, you can search on the site prior to submitting in order to avoid duplicates. Once you reach the minimum $8 pending you can request a cash out,

Cheers!  Smiley
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2019, 09:24:30 AM

it seems interesting i believe that i will enroll, certainly it is not easy to find discount codes but if incentivized it is worth looking for them and share them with others
Nihal6443

Activity: 143
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:21:40 AM

I am intrested
tinyteapot

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 06:28:12 AM

Hi tinyteapot,

We've noticed you're submitting again, that's great! We've reviewed some of your past submissions too (and added new shops accordingly). For existing shops we review the submissions daily (as you can see already). It takes longer only for shops not listed yet.

Please keep in mind submissions are rejected if the discount code had been previously added, you can search on the site prior to submitting in order to avoid duplicates. Once you reach the minimum $8 pending you can request a cash out,

Cheers!  Smiley

Alright, i have reached $7.70 and have 2 pending submission for over 6 hours, your system shall be perfect and go beyond doubt if you can be accepting coupons soonest.

I shall request for cashout after this and update the thread.
NPCodes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 08:48:50 AM

Hi guys, thats great to hear. We're here, ready to welcome you to our club  Wink

@tinyteaspot: the pending ones are for shops we haven't yet added to our listings. It should take another day or two for that. If you wish to speed up your cash out and reach the threshold sooner, feel free to add some more for existing shops.

Cheers, awesome day to you all!
tinyteapot

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 08:56:22 AM

Hi guys, thats great to hear. We're here, ready to welcome you to our club  Wink

@tinyteaspot: the pending ones are for shops we haven't yet added to our listings. It should take another day or two for that. If you wish to speed up your cash out and reach the threshold sooner, feel free to add some more for existing shops.

Cheers, awesome day to you all

Payment request made

the pending ones are for shops we haven't yet added to our listings

Not so, i am working using your listed shops at  https://newpromo.codes/sites-list please make it faster.
NPCodes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 08:57:36 AM

Payment has been processed  Smiley Please verify, thanks.
tinyteapot

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:18:58 AM

Payment has been processed  Smiley Please verify, thanks.

Payment received i shall submit more, it is not easy to reach the cashout due to a lot of rejected submission, it shall be a good idea if you can reduce it to $5.

Thank you.
NPCodes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 08:18:48 AM

Wink Thanks for confirming. We'll take into consideration your feedback, sure.

We'll see once we have more members submitting...which, by the way, we're totally welcoming! Grin Feel free to try out the submission system, guys. Payments are fast and smooth.
Dannyjr
Copper Member

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:31:06 AM

Sent PM
NPCodes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 09:48:11 AM

Cheesy Hi guys.

We've seen more members coming and trying our system, we hope it's rewarding. We hope even more of you will register and find it appealing. Feel free to share any feedback here too, we appreciate that.

Awesome day ahead!
NPCodes (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2019, 11:51:56 AM

Grin Hi, everybody.

We've already processed the first cash out requests, also made some improvements to the internal pages and list of shops: https://newpromo.codes/sites-list If you'd like to share any feedback, we're welcoming that Smiley Also looking forward for even more members to join us and earn daily rewards!

Enjoy the weekend!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: