Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SmashTheBookie, crypto sports betting syndicate.  (Read 239 times)
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 32

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 12:47:06 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2019, 04:36:12 PM by pleasureteam

Hello community,

We are SmashTheBookie. We are not a tipping or prediction service but we are a group of friends that share the same passions, crypto and sport betting.

We have been running sport betting syndicates with friends and online for fiat gamblers, but now we also want to start with the very first crypto sport betting syndicate.

What is a betting syndicate?

A sports betting syndicate is a group of two or more people who pool their resources to attempt to make a profit betting on sports. It can be something as simple as two people combining their bankroll to enable larger bets to a large organization run like a business with dozens of investors and employees.

Safety

We all know the stories of crypto bookies closing accounts, confiscating winnings for no reason and more. We want to avoid this. So thats why we only place bets from our personal verified Betfair account. Betfair is a well reputable and one of the largest bookmakers in the world.

We also make sure our participants feel safe. All is about trust. so we also have a thread in the games and rounds where we already organised our first giveaway.

What do we offer?

We offer the crypto community to join in our syndicates. We offer several types of syndicates like pool betting and system betting. We will offer weekly pools and system bets and there will be single pools and system bets.

What is a pool bet?

Put simply, Betfair Pools offers bettors the chance to bet on the outcome of football results and scores. Amounts staked are placed into a big pot (or 'pool') and the winning players share the total pool, minus any deductions. The prize fund is guaranteed, so winners will always win a significant payout which is divided by the amount of players that won on that particular round of fixtures.
Betfair Pools is offered on major football matches across Europe, and for some bets you'll need to select the correct score in each of the games, while in others you'll be able to select the correct outcome (home win, away win or draw). Of course, to win the bet you'll need to select the correct score or outcome, but if you don't there are occasionally consolation prizes available should you come close to a full house.

There are different pools available. You can pool bet on exact score, 1x2, asian handicap and over/under goals. There also are horse racing, NBA and NFL syndicates. So there is a huge offer on a daily basis

Depending on which format you pick you can enter pools that can win 500 up to a whopping €1,000,000 and this for as less as €2 per line. And by doing pool betting it even can get cheaper!!!!!

To spread our risks we will make a mix of creating syndicates ourselves, joining other syndicates and by playing solo bets exclusively for our SmashTheBookie members.

How can you join?

We are running this just through our social media. Maybe in a later stage we will launch a site as well but for now we process everything manually.
You can join by following our giveaway thread in games and rounds or you can send us a message if you want to join the paid pool bets.

Contact

You can always approach us here in the forum by posting in this topic or send a pm here on the forum.

You can also join our telegram https://t.me/HODLpunter
You can also follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/HLpunter

​

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:04:18 PM

So guys..... first 50 to respond in this thread with ' I am in' receives a share in the 100€ freebie!!!!!
This is against bitcointalk rules. Delete this giveaway or whole post will be deleted by admins and you will be banned for 1week - 1 month

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

Example of ban:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5185558.msg52485799#msg52485799
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:31:35 PM

So guys..... first 50 to respond in this thread with ' I am in' receives a share in the 100€ freebie!!!!!
This is against bitcointalk rules. Delete this giveaway or whole post will be deleted by admins and you will be banned for 1week - 1 month

Most giveaway threads are no longer allowed in the Alternate cryptocurrencies sections. From now on, posting or replying to such threads could result in being banned. Existing threads will be locked.

Specifically, you are not allowed to give people any incentive to post insubstantial posts in your threads. You can't offer to pay people who post their addresses, usernames, etc. You can do giveaways off-site and link to the giveaway page in a thread, but you can't give people any bonus for replying to your thread.

Similar threads are already restricted to Games and Rounds in the non-altcoin sections, but the giveaway-related post volume is so high in the altcoin sections that I've decided to just ban them entirely here.

Example of ban:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5185558.msg52485799#msg52485799

thx for noticing. We adjusted the giveaway. We told giveaway is in our telegram group and that people need to join telegram group and send pm on Bitcointalk to us with their telegram username. So in this way we do not give incentives to reply in this topic.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:35:41 PM

This is a fairly new thing to me, I have looked up what it is on google to see if there are others like it and I couldn't find any on crypto but I did found some on fiat gambling, so its an old thing people have been doing but mostly on fiat as far as I can see which is not half bad, as I understand this is making gambling more of a group thing than individual thing which makes it possible to have a bit more risks but also have less losses as well.

Adding some sort of social media aspects to this would make a whole lot of difference, the design of the website doesn't look that great but if you could have people create their own bets and showcase it to people and other people can like or dislike those bets would make it more like social media of gambling and would help you get new users much more easily.
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:32:57 PM

This is a fairly new thing to me, I have looked up what it is on google to see if there are others like it and I couldn't find any on crypto but I did found some on fiat gambling, so its an old thing people have been doing but mostly on fiat as far as I can see which is not half bad, as I understand this is making gambling more of a group thing than individual thing which makes it possible to have a bit more risks but also have less losses as well.

Adding some sort of social media aspects to this would make a whole lot of difference, the design of the website doesn't look that great but if you could have people create their own bets and showcase it to people and other people can like or dislike those bets would make it more like social media of gambling and would help you get new users much more easily.

yeah website was a little try out but we took it offline. We gonna run syndicates through our telegram group initially and when enough interest we maybe gonna get a proper website. but our main goal is to create a group of crypto gamblers that want to put funds together to create or join syndicates on Betfair.
for example for upcoming weekend I created syndicates I have created and joined syndicates for about 200€. In total I maybe have a shot on a share of over €3.000.000 in prizes.

So the main thing is to create a group of 50-100 people. and lets say each add 10$ weekly so we can join and create syndicates for 500-1000$ on a weekly basis and increase our winning chances.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:57:06 PM

yeah website was a little try out but we took it offline. We gonna run syndicates through our telegram group initially and when enough interest we maybe gonna get a proper website. but our main goal is to create a group of crypto gamblers that want to put funds together to create or join syndicates on Betfair.
for example for upcoming weekend I created syndicates I have created and joined syndicates for about 200€. In total I maybe have a shot on a share of over €3.000.000 in prizes.

So the main thing is to create a group of 50-100 people. and lets say each add 10$ weekly so we can join and create syndicates for 500-1000$ on a weekly basis and increase our winning chances.

I hope you have good intentions here in creating this sports betting syndicate and not ditch the people that might join your group.
Yes, you are giving freebies but it doesn't guarantee that you will do the right thing all throughout.
If you can manage this well, sports betting industry is a gold mine.
But you need to build your reputation and increase your credibility first in the community.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:28:39 AM

I still don't get it. Where is an advantage for gambler who use your service? What is the difference between betting 10$ alone or 10$ with you?
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:43:22 PM

I still don't get it. Where is an advantage for gambler who use your service? What is the difference between betting 10$ alone or 10$ with you?

You can place a bet of 10$ yourself and of course win 100% if the ticket is correct. By joining a syndicate you also pay lets say 10% but you gt involved in a group (pool) bet where you have a share in maybe 200-300$ total amount in bets. So yes you have to share winnings with other pool members but you increase your bets by joining a pool
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:48:33 PM

[/quote]

I hope you have good intentions here in creating this sports betting syndicate and not ditch the people that might join your group.
Yes, you are giving freebies but it doesn't guarantee that you will do the right thing all throughout.
If you can manage this well, sports betting industry is a gold mine.
But you need to build your reputation and increase your credibility first in the community.

[/quote]

yeah of course, I know its all about building a reputation. but a man needs to start somewhere. so that why I offered an initial freebie paid out of my own pockets and see where we could go from there.
I am a gambler and I have been involved in syndicates for years. So I know the strength of syndicate bets and possible returns.

Like for example you can join on yourself for 2€ in the 6pick correct score on Betfair and place a single line and just hope you predict all 6 correct to win a share of 1.000.000€. But why would I spent 2€ on a single line if I could use the 2€ to join a syndicate that plays 200 lines and increase my odds of winning. Cause playing a single line on correct score of 6 different games is almost an unachievable task. By joining a syndicate with 200 lines I increase my odds cause now I have 200 shots instead of just 1. Of course if there is a win the prize is split amongst all syndicate members but I dont care. cause chance of winning it by playing on my own is almost 0%.
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 01:51:26 PM

You can place a bet of 10$ yourself and of course win 100% if the ticket is correct. By joining a syndicate you also pay lets say 10% but you gt involved in a group (pool) bet where you have a share in maybe 200-300$ total amount in bets. So yes you have to share winnings with other pool members but you increase your bets by joining a pool

Example:
Every weekend Betfair has a 6pick 1.000.000€ guaranteed pool. This means the person that predicts the outcome of all 6 games will win 1.000.000€.
If I spend 2€ for 1 line it just nearly is impossible to predict the outcome of all games correctly. But if I use my 2€ to join a 200 line syndicate than I get 200 chances by just paying the same amount.

Yeah if the syndicate bet is correct I need to share the prize with all syndicate members but I would be happy to scoop a 5,000€ prize with just 2€ than chasing that one correct hit with my 2€ my entire life

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:26:00 PM

Whats the difference between placing a 10$ bet and double to 20$ or placing a 10$ bet in sindicate - 300 $ final bet double to 600 where my share is 1/30 = 20$ ?

If I spend 2€ for 1 line it just nearly is impossible to predict the outcome of all games correctly. But if I use my 2€ to join a 200 line syndicate than I get 200 chances by just paying the same amount.

I get it that it is easier to win yes? But isn't the bigger odds comes with lower reward? And it is directly proportional so in final gives no advantage?
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 03:56:19 PM

Whats the difference between placing a 10$ bet and double to 20$ or placing a 10$ bet in sindicate - 300 $ final bet double to 600 where my share is 1/30 = 20$ ?

I get it that it is easier to win yes? But isn't the bigger odds comes with lower reward? And it is directly proportional so in final gives no advantage?

yeah I understand. but syndicate bets aren supposed to only go for doubling money. Its for increasing possible winnings in guaranteed prizepools.
What would you choose. 1 shot at 1.000.000€ jackpot in Betfair 6pick correct score with 0.0000001% chance of winning or trying to hit it in a shared pool with a couple 100 participants . it's all about being able to win bigger prizes.

Just try to win 200-300€ with a 10€ bet by playing yourself. And then look below. In the picture you see a syndicate captain I have bought shares in his events. I never paid more than 15€ for my share. And see at the winnings and the amount of participants and then calculate what I every time made with my 15€. And thats the difference. You do not join syndicates to double your money cause then you better play on yourself. with syndicates you go for bigger wins.

And this syndicates I joined on my own. But lets say we have a team and each put 5-10$ weekly and invest big in syndicates. then winnings can only increase

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:18:06 PM

yeah I understand. but syndicate bets aren supposed to only go for doubling money. Its for increasing possible winnings in guaranteed prizepools.
What would you choose. 1 shot at 1.000.000€ jackpot in Betfair 6pick correct score with 0.0000001% chance of winning or trying to hit it in a shared pool with a couple 100 participants . it's all about being able to win bigger prizes.
You make your win 100 times easier but your reward is 100 times smaller. As i said... "isn't the bigger odds comes with lower reward? And it is directly proportional so in final gives no advantage?"

To answer your question. It does not make any difference for me in this example.

And this syndicates I joined on my own. But lets say we have a team and each put 5-10$ weekly and invest big in syndicates. then winnings can only increase

I can share lucky screen shot too- x115 in 5 games (rocket.run). Is it repeatable? No...

I'm just saying that from mathematics point of view there is no difference. The only reason i see this might be useful is the case in which you desperate want to play in certain game and in the same situation you do not accept low odds.
Example:
You want to gamble but your favorite "game" has 1:1000 odds. You can leave it and choose one with 1:100 or stay with 1:1000 and find 10 friends to bet with you and share reward. The end. Do not tell me that someone made x200 only because of syndicate. He made it due to extreme luck. Odds compared to expected reward remains the same.
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:22:13 PM

You make your win 100 times easier but your reward is 100 times smaller. As i said... "isn't the bigger odds comes with lower reward? And it is directly proportional so in final gives no advantage?"

To answer your question. It does not make any difference for me in this example.

I can share lucky screen shot too- x115 in 5 games (rocket.run). Is it repeatable? No...

I'm just saying that from mathematics point of view there is no difference. The only reason i see this might be useful is the case in which you desperate want to play in certain game and in the same situation you do not accept low odds.
Example:
You want to gamble but your favorite "game" has 1:1000 odds. You can leave it and choose one with 1:100 or stay with 1:1000 and find 10 friends to bet with you and share reward. The end. Do not tell me that someone made x200 only because of syndicate. He made it due to extreme luck. Odds compared to expected reward remains the same.

the screenshot you show is from rocket rune with games as dice and other casino games. I asked you to show sport betting results where you made 200-300€ profits with just a less than 15€ bet. You maybe made this nice bets on rocket run but you must also show all the loosing bets in between. You cannot compare sport betting with casino games
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:29:32 PM

Example:

and as addition. gambling with a coin that only has a 0.001$ value isn't called gambling in my opinion.

and to clarify you can't compare casino gambling with sport betting.

with casino gambling you are right. If you play 10$ by yourself or playing 100$ with 10 people. the chance of hitting a large multiplier stays the same. you only have more bets you can play.
But by teaming up in sport betting syndicates you can exclude more outcomes to increase the winning chance of your ticket
pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

Tickets for the 100€ freebie

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32876/1000000201723
16€ contributed

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32876/1000000200701
10€ contributed

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32876/1000000200651
10€ contributed

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32662/1000000199776
5€ contributed

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32876/1000000200955
5€ contributed

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32914/1000000202124
4.7€ contributed

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32820/1000000200041
7€ contributed

https://pools.betfair.com/syndicates/join/pool/32914/1000000201688
9€ contributed

Total of around 100€ contributed to those syndicates. The first picture does not have al link cause that is a solo ticket and doesnt have a public link.

Like I said first 50 to join my telegram group get a slice of winnings. Only entries into my telegram group within 5 Hours from now will be entered in the freebie
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:14:31 PM

I'm interested to join the freebie but unfortunately for me because i just visit the website and it seems the website is blocked from my internet provider
so can i register there using a VPN?

pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

I'm interested to join the freebie but unfortunately for me because i just visit the website and it seems the website is blocked from my internet provider
so can i register there using a VPN?

just join the telegram group. I took the site offline. we initially gonna run through this thread and in the telegram group and gonna build a brand new website
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 06:17:42 PM

Like I said first 50 to join my telegram group get a slice of winnings. Only entries into my telegram group within 5 Hours from now will be entered in the freebie

I will try my luck OP and already sent you my Telegram username with PM and joined the group.

I like this idea of 100euro freebie tickets to test the waters. I always find betting not easy to do and such a syndicate could be something useful for good betting tips.
You can pay 10$ to buy a ticket and get a ton of betting tips and use them to place bets by yourself, higher bets.
I just wanted to write this to answer @TytanowyJanusz question about the advantage of such a syndicat.

There is a lot of websites with betting predictions and tips but I think all real players know that they are worth nothing and only good to check the odds and results.

Of course, we need somebody with a lot of knowledge and experience in betting, but I assume OP is such a person and maybe works with somebody else.
TBH all joining people will join only to make a buck and their betting tips would mean nothing.
This is my only concern that such a syndicate needs professionals to be effective and now I don't know if they are already on board, does the OP hope that they will join and share information?

pleasureteam (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:32:30 PM

I will try my luck OP and already sent you my Telegram username with PM and joined the group.

I like this idea of 100euro freebie tickets to test the waters. I always find betting not easy to do and such a syndicate could be something useful for good betting tips.
You can pay 10$ to buy a ticket and get a ton of betting tips and use them to place bets by yourself, higher bets.
I just wanted to write this to answer @TytanowyJanusz question about the advantage of such a syndicat.

There is a lot of websites with betting predictions and tips but I think all real players know that they are worth nothing and only good to check the odds and results.

Of course, we need somebody with a lot of knowledge and experience in betting, but I assume OP is such a person and maybe works with somebody else.
TBH all joining people will join only to make a buck and their betting tips would mean nothing.
This is my only concern that such a syndicate needs professionals to be effective and now I don't know if they are already on board, does the OP hope that they will join and share information?

Thx for kind words.

Exactly that is what syndicates are all about. By putting resources together with a group of people you have the opportunity to get involved in lots of bets, lots of chances and increase winnings on certain games. By placing syndicate bets you even have the opportunity to select every outcome of a game or more games. so you are sure you have them correct. So you can actually increase the chances to get more winning tickets.

And thats what it all is about. Syndicates are a great way to increase your chances to win on multiple betting tickets.

And we rather pull of syndicates instead of charging a fee for tips. Cause when charging for tips customers have to pay the fee for tips + use money to place the bets. but with syndicates you put in money that actually goes into bets directly
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: