Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Bitcoin Trading Tools Should Everyone Be Using?  (Read 214 times)
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:44:38 PM

Hi Everyone!

I thought I would start a discussion on what tools everyone uses to manage their portfolio. There are a lot of great tools out in the market, so I would love to hear what you're all using and how it fits into your portfolio strategy.

Here are the tools we wrote up that we think everyone should be using. Let me know your thoughts!

https://medium.com/coinmonks/the-bitcoin-trading-tools-everyone-should-use-e619c01581d1

Thanks!

Bots, bots and again bots. I'm trying to bot/automate every repetitive action I see in my daily trading routine.

From the list in the article, I'm using only Gekko - it's open-source and you can easily edit it for your needs. Still, I prefer my own bots for most of the actions. Every big exchange is having a public API and with a little JS everybody could do miracles.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 05:54:34 PM

Many people say don't use bots for trading. I myself am curious and want to try using it after several methods and TA does not produce satisfactory profits.

you need to be profitable at trading before running bots makes any sense. you can't just "set it and forget it"---the default settings aren't profitable. you need to know how to regularly tweak the parameters to profit from various market contexts---uptrending, downtrending, ranging, etc.

Unfortunately it is hard to find bots that support Latoken exchanges. I'm still looking for it ...

if you wanna run bots you should be trading somewhere with better liquidity anyway. the volume on latoken is all fake.....

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 06:10:41 PM

I don't see one of the great and well-known trading bot in your list it seems you never heard of it.

Check this one below:

- 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Crypto Trading Bot - now with BITMEX🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

And check this below to get more ideas about trading bots to add it in your list.

- List of known Trading Bots

The link you shared is very useful for those beginners who find trading bot that is suitable and effective for them. But I agree in the GUNBOT, it is very easy to use and very efficient when it comes to trading bot. There are a lot of trading bots in the link and it's up to you if you want to learn and experience how to use it. But before you try those trading bots, observe, search and explore first on what is the function of that program.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: