Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:36:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know about BitMovio gaming video entertainment platform?  (Read 435 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 05:14:07 PM

i just visit the website and it seems awesome but is there any limit to earn MoviBits?
because i keep searching about that and i don't see any rules regarding that

There's no limit on how much MoviBits you can earn while using the platform. My only challenge is that you can only withdraw the MoviBits using fiats which would be processed by the support. I find this to be tedious, it would be preferably if the tokens are listed and could be withdrawn to an exchange or converted into ethereum on the platform and withdrawn to one's wallet.

This is true though, but I believe they could have made it even easier with a convert button on the platform which converts Movibits to Ether for a more easy withdrawal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:01:36 PM

i just visit the website and it seems awesome but is there any limit to earn MoviBits?
because i keep searching about that and i don't see any rules regarding that

There's no limit on how much MoviBits you can earn while using the platform. My only challenge is that you can only withdraw the MoviBits using fiats which would be processed by the support. I find this to be tedious, it would be preferably if the tokens are listed and could be withdrawn to an exchange or converted into ethereum on the platform and withdrawn to one's wallet.

This is true though, but I believe they could have made it even easier with a convert button on the platform which converts Movibits to Ether for a more easy withdrawal.

That’s a good idea. I see a good number of suggestions that should be affected in the next upgrade. Is there a telegram community for bitMovio or an email where I could reach the team?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 06:16:15 PM

Seems lot of positive feedback from people. Let me try this app. I hope there are good videos and movies as well. BTW how are the charges for watching videos?

They have got great review videos with superb picture qualities. In fact I'm even ditching my YouTube app and other streaming services for this. I'm no gamer but I'm cool with the added gaming features in the app.  Cool

Yeah. It’s one awesome app and a great use of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. I think it’s the best place for anyone looking to ease off the stress and be entertained. YouTube has its merits, but nothing compared to bitMovio. I think with more dedication and efforts from the BitMovio team, it’s going to be an awesome entertainment dapp.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: