Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Statizex Introduction  (Read 337 times)
ewapocztowska

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:41:10 AM

Has anyone really tried to use their exchange? are there any live traders here?
I have it in the near future, I want to test their service, I think this is a rather promising project

Cool, tell me if you suddenly encounter any problems, I would also like to try, but for now I want to know some feedback from real users
You can try to ask about it in telegram chat, I think there are more live users of this platform. In addition, developers can answer any questions there.

Yes, I’ll definitely do it, thanks and good luck in testing the platform. All the same, I hope you leave some kind of feedback here. It would be interesting to btt users, it seems to me.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 05:23:25 PM

I wonder why the website and documentation is available only in English, do they not plan to expand their project?

*Link Removed*
TimeWarped

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:33:58 PM

I wonder why the website and documentation is available only in English, do they not plan to expand their project?
I think this is not such a big problem, besides, English is a universal language for business communications
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 05:39:16 PM

I think this is not such a big problem, besides, English is a universal language for business communications

Yes, I know this, but it seems to me that the Chinese market is quite promising and many projects are localized for it. Maybe the project will do it a bit later

*Link Removed*
PocketAces

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:47:51 PM

I see that the community in the telegram has almost 20,000 people, this is a huge figure, the project really causes interest among many people
1Excalibur

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:08:14 PM

I see that the community in the telegram has almost 20,000 people, this is a huge figure, the project really causes interest among many people
I agree with you, I was also surprised when I saw that so many people really show interest in the project
minereu.com.

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:48:08 PM

How can a platform secure trading for the end user? If the user makes unprofitable transactions, then he himself will be to blame for his losses.

webtaxi

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:01:18 PM

How can a platform secure trading for the end user? If the user makes unprofitable transactions, then he himself will be to blame for his losses.
Yes, of course it is, but the platform can ensure the security of personal data and money. Also, tips from more experienced players during transactions.
Diamond digger

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:47:16 PM

This project looks pretty interesting, but I have a question. What about a mobile application, is it currently available or will it be available later?
I did not see any mention of this on the website, but it is written in white paper that the mobile application will be, I think this should be expected a little later

OK, thank you for the information. I hope that the white paper is specifically about the mobile application and not about the mobile version of the website.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 01:37:25 PM

Quite an interesting project, but in order to attract real users, they need to offer the client something really impressive, which others do not have.

*Link Removed*
TimeWarped

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:44:20 PM

Quite an interesting project, but in order to attract real users, they need to offer the client something really impressive, which others do not have.
Well, it seems to me that this project is able to offer such things. For example, they offer to pay commissions for transfers and transactions with their own tokens, which will save up to 50% of funds for a commission
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 02:02:13 PM

Well, it seems to me that this project is able to offer such things. For example, they offer to pay commissions for transfers and transactions with their own tokens, which will save up to 50% of funds for a commission

Interestingly, I did not know about this. Will it be implemented as part of their exchange? Or will it have some other more advanced functionality?

*Link Removed*
TimeWarped

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:19:04 PM

Interestingly, I did not know about this. Will it be implemented as part of their exchange? Or will it have some other more advanced functionality?
Of course, it will be available within the framework of their exchange, this is a key advantage on which they focus. I think it can attract many traders
PocketAces

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:27:54 PM

I absolutely agree with you, the ability to trade within the same platform and save on endless commissions is a strong advantage for such a platform!
moonsock891

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:05:20 PM

They write in white paper that the platform provides more than 20 different tools for technical analysis of situations on the market, it seems to me quite interesting
ltcdice

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:44:01 PM

They write in white paper that the platform provides more than 20 different tools for technical analysis of situations on the market, it seems to me quite interesting
In general, it seems to me that many exchanges offer this, am I not right? Daily trading analysis, price charts and other tools
moonsock891

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:46:06 PM

In general, it seems to me that many exchanges offer this, am I not right? Daily trading analysis, price charts and other tools

Well, you have listed the basic functions, and they offer a little more, as I understand it. In any case, it’s interesting to take a look at this.
Alaa

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:00:34 PM

So what do you think, will they be able to attract good experienced traders and really offer the market something new?
OneMillion

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 04:24:56 PM

So what do you think, will they be able to attract good experienced traders and really offer the market something new?
Well, why not. I looked at their website and documentation, everything looks pretty nice and attracts attention, so I think there is every chance of success
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: