Bitcoin Forum
December 10, 2019, 04:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN]Tachyon Protocol✅50 Million Users✅Co-launched by V SYSTEMS & X-VPN  (Read 1554 times)
pogpjjqaqd3996

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:54:27 AM

📣Hey, supporters! Check our latest Weekly Report #3 for 4th to 8th, Nov😉

I liked how it all works. The team shows good results and there is confidence that after the listing we will see a flight to the moon.
And especially pleased that they did not conduct sales rounds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EduardoCarrara

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:07:16 AM

Participation proof?

Gornostay

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:33:43 AM

Who will be able to use this Protocol and what business benefits can you provide ?
I would like to understand how you are going to sell your technology

at a minimum this will ensure anonymity and corporate espionage is now very developed so that for business to use these technologies will be very profitable.
RachelGreen
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:53:05 AM

Who will be able to use this Protocol and what business benefits can you provide ?

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon can be integrated into all the main-chain, cross-chain and DApp and provide a more secure internet environment with our sdk. And it can be also used in more other fields like CDN, DeFi, IoT, DNS and so on.
NguyenThu22

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 10:22:39 AM

Are there any bonuses for large investors?

As far as I understand they do not conduct sales rounds at all and they already have all the necessary investments. I think it's a big plus.

Yes, this is all true and tokens can be bought only after listing on exchanges.
But they develop business at the expense of private investors.

So waiting for the listing and immediately after the listing will buy tokens. Especially as they will be necessary for payment of services in VPN if I understand everything correctly .
fapnnap

Activity: 359
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 02:35:23 PM

Hello,

My name is John Todorov and I am CFO of DagX crypto trading platform. We are looking to drastically expand our business and we are interested in listing promising projects, like yours.

This is an example of our successful IEO with our partners from Discoin: https://discoin.dagx.live/
We can provide you a dedicated support member for your project and personal landing page. Also, we can help you promote the project trough many different channels, by advertising the platform to large communities of crypto traders.

If you're interested in listing to our exchange, you can communicate with me via telegram (https://t.me/CryptoJohn48), you can send me an email to john.todorov@dagx.live, you can call straight to my office phone number +44 20 38073840 or you can fill-up the application form from here: https://affiliate.dagx.live/list-your-coin-token-on-dagx-live/

Stop trying to scam people John  Grin
dimon88877

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 09:58:38 PM

I read the last report and I liked the results achieved by the team. Decentralized VPN should achieve maximum anonymity and therefore it will be most in demand.
dmitrii_87

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 08:33:39 AM

I read the last report and I liked the results achieved by the team. Decentralized VPN should achieve maximum anonymity and therefore it will be most in demand.

I agree with you on that. It all looks very technological and I'm sure that everything will be in demand. But it will be possible to tell more precisely only after listing on exchanges.
stagsubsavi

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:25:21 AM

As a fundamental internet protocol, Tachyon can be integrated into all the main-chain, cross-chain and DApp and provide a more secure internet environment with our sdk. And it can be also used in more other fields like CDN, DeFi, IoT, DNS and so on.

It will be very interesting and useful. I will follow the development of your project. But I am sure that the team is doing something useful.
So there is every prospect for that.
RachelGreen
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:22:50 PM

Tachyon Protocol Is Officially Introduced at The Capital 2019 By CoinMarketCap!

We are very excited to be invited! Tachyon Protocol launched the first public speech in such a big industry event! We are so glad to meet many brilliant people and excellent projects there. Speeches and discussions about this industry and market give us a deep and further vision to think about the future. We will keep moving on to contribute our power to drive the next phase of growth in this industry.

KKada

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:46:11 PM

GOOD NEWS
dimon88877

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:22:46 AM

The fact that the team was represented at such a conference is a big step forward . Now the entire blockchain community has learned about your project and it's cool ! Wink Wink Wink
souconghukas

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:09:58 PM

We are very excited to be invited! Tachyon Protocol launched the first public speech in such a big industry event! We are so glad to meet many brilliant people and excellent projects there. Speeches and discussions about this industry and market give us a deep and further vision to think about the future. We will keep moving on to contribute our power to drive the next phase of growth in this industry.

https://i.imgur.com/je0TiLw.jpg   

Watched the full video.
At the moment I see a strong team and a working project. After listing we will see something powerful. Cool
Milangcasas

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:31:44 AM

Nice leasing rewards Smiley tried it on dalongwallet
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 12:47:50 PM

The fact that the team was represented at such a conference is a big step forward . Now the entire blockchain community has learned about your project and it's cool ! Wink Wink Wink

Yes, this is a great and ambitious idea. But I really do not really understand why the guys chose this blockchain for their project.
Does it have any technical advantages ?
vanhoangpv

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 02:46:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/je0TiLw.jpg   

Watched the full video.
At the moment I see a strong team and a working project. After listing we will see something powerful. Cool

I also watched the full video and it was a great event. I will continue to monitor how the project is developing. Still, much will depend on the listing.
souconghukas

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:02:28 AM

Never heard about VSystems blockchain, even if it in top-50 now. Why did you choose it, not something more famous?
loasinmistgold

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:28:20 AM

Interesting project! Grin

I have a question,What are the advantages of Tachyon Protocol over TCP/IP Protocol?

Hi, Tachyon Protocol is designed to reconstruct the TCP/IP model by means of decentralized structure, end-to-end encryption, traffic concealing, multi-path routing, and multi-relaying scheme. With TBU(Tachyon Booster UDP), TSP(Tachyon Security Protocol) and TAA(Tachyon Anti-Analysis), Tachyon Protocol is capable of 200%~1000% transmission acceleration in centralized network with over 90% connection success rate in a complex network environment based on X-VPN experimental data. You can learn more in this article https://medium.com/tachyon-protocol/tcp-ip-vs-tachyon-protocol-c71ec065173

Hi, everyone! Our Airdrop Is Live Now!

$6200 VSYS AIRDROP!

VSYS has been listed on 15+ major top exchanges!

Just 4 easy steps to claim! Go Now>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194670

So, it aims to become the next, blockchain-based version of TCP/IP?
teghighnensgryg

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 10:51:58 AM

According to your road map, IPX should be added on exchanges soon, in Q4. When exactly?
souconghukas

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 11:13:39 AM

Why does your team look so mysterious? Is Sunny King really one of the developers of Peercoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.