Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅  (Read 2472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bandwidth_Dealer

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:24:05 PM

Any plans for more listings in coming weeks? There were many fintech projects with crex+masternodes combination, and many of them were not quite... okay, if I may say so.
Listings on more reputable exchanges will be a nice indicator of project's trustworthiness.
Listing on large exchanges costs a lot of money. Therefore, I think that young projects do not need to rush to large exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:40:28 PM

Many asked a question about your team, but is it simply ignored? If you want to work in the field of money transfers, you must be open to the community.

All the questions I saw was answered. Please write again if I missed smth. Thank you
People are wondering why team members are not listed?

can you imagine how much this will increase pressure on the team? What for? Do you know who Satoshi Nakamoto is? Do you have bitcoins in your portfolio?
Rooivalk

Activity: 504
Merit: 155

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:14:00 AM

can you imagine how much this will increase pressure on the team? What for? Do you know who Satoshi Nakamoto is? Do you have bitcoins in your portfolio?
I think it's hard to compare Bitcoin and this project. Now most projects have open information about the team and advisers. I think this is normal practice.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:16:28 PM

I think it's hard to compare Bitcoin and this project. Now most projects have open information about the team and advisers. I think this is normal practice.

I do not compare our project neither Bitcoin nor other projects.  I think KYD will be quite enough.
marta06

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 03:43:06 PM

In no case do I want to seem intrusive with the question about the team, since this project appeals to me. But really wonder how many developers work on your team?
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:51:05 PM

In no case do I want to seem intrusive with the question about the team, since this project appeals to me. But really wonder how many developers work on your team?

at the moment, our team has 11 people, not including moderators and promoters in the discord
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:20:13 PM

You don't need to show faces of the team - everybody has right to mantain privacy.
Though it might be good to reaveal at least key person's personalities. Peopke want to know if people who they are investing in are professionals. Crypto is high-risk after all.

Though it may be totally okay not to reveal any faces. Cryptoanarchy is about privacy after all.

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
noFOMO

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 12:07:44 AM

You don't need to show faces of the team - everybody has right to mantain privacy.
Though it might be good to reaveal at least key person's personalities. Peopke want to know if people who they are investing in are professionals. Crypto is high-risk after all.

Though it may be totally okay not to reveal any faces. Cryptoanarchy is about privacy after all.
If the project wants to attract investment, then the team must be public. Most projects have a public team.
iceStqr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:54:12 AM

How many nodes are currently running on the network?
evgeniy55

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:27:05 AM

Thank you!
The question is very good and difficult. It is not easy to analyze all the risks, but the most significant are the lack of global legislation and the recognition of cryptocurrencies, as well as the initiatives of different countries against the development of cryptocurrencies in the world, as well as the instability of the main cryptocurriencies prices.

Great, thank you for the answers. It is important for us that you evaluate all possible development options. But I think that if your product really is of high quality, it will hold in any situation and the prospects will not be foggy.
cryptonewsio

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:29:36 AM

No Whitepaper ??
Gangster-Hamster

Activity: 938
Merit: 466

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:39:53 AM

No Whitepaper ??
Yes. It looks suspicious. Perhaps the team thinks that a roadmap and project description are enough.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:59:24 AM

No Whitepaper ??
Yes. It looks suspicious. Perhaps the team thinks that a roadmap and project description are enough.

we are preparing whitepepper, will be uploaded soon. Sorry for delay.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:09:20 PM

I'm ve-e-ery interested what the project is going to do to balance the absence of whitepaper and team personalities. Must have something big in their sleaves if they plan to proceed without both.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:22:56 AM

Crex24 have user-friendly interface, good trading volumes and low commissions. This is the best exchange for startup at the moment. [/b]
You can start to trade now: START TRADING NOW
When do you plan to list a higher-level exchange?
High level exchange?And what is this bad about?Excellent exchange - trading volumes are not bad.
Question to the developer, where else can you use your coins? In what area?
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:42:05 AM

Crex24 have user-friendly interface, good trading volumes and low commissions. This is the best exchange for startup at the moment. [/b]
When do you plan to list a higher-level exchange?
High level exchange?And what is this bad about?Excellent exchange - trading volumes are not bad.
Question to the developer, where else can you use your coins? In what area?
Crex24 is a good exchange, but it is the only one. And preferably several exchanges.

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:05:43 PM

DatchRoem, what exchanges do you mean?
B1acktea, please join our discord
Vazan25, perhaps in your country or with your personal conditions. Basically this is not so. In addition, paypal likes to block accounts without giving reasons for the check. For half a year.
Any bank can block indefinitely.And the site or company may disappear or cheat.Risks are everywhere - we are talking about the benefits.
XEFUZ

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:11:55 PM

When are you going to list in exchange?
XEFUZ

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:13:39 PM

Thanks for share.So now We can trade.
SirgulioB

Activity: 477
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:42:37 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2019, 08:54:05 PM by SirgulioB

No Whitepaper ??

we are preparing whitepepper, will be uploaded soon. Sorry for delay.
Where can I find the masternode setup guide? I think the project lacks documentation.

══════════════[ LYRA ] | Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain | [ LYRA ]══════════════
┌[ Social Media ]──▸───▸───▸───▸───▸───▸// ◈ BitcointalkTelegramTwitterLinkedIn // ┐
└ \\ ✓Customizable tokens  ✓NFTDeFiDEX  ✓Revenue share \\◂───◂───◂─── [ Main Features ] ┘
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: