Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] [POS+MN] ✅Fastway coin✅ - Secure Transfers Are Our Standard!✅  (Read 2472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 10:14:25 PM

To gain some trust every cryptoproject needs some whitepaper, so IMHO these guys should really consider working on it ASAP. If they want to achieve anything.
The main preblem is design now. It is three times redesigned. I believe it wll be finished and published tomorrow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evgeniy55

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:35:10 AM

What is your estimated and desired transaction volume per day?
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:06:53 AM

What is your estimated and desired transaction volume per day?

It is part of a business plan. Such information is not public
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:56:22 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 11:15:38 AM by FASTWAY.PROJECT

So, I should say to all our community that our fake inviters are very arrogant.
Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.
Gangster-Hamster

Activity: 938
Merit: 466

~[f#<k]G@@g13''''

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:22:17 PM

The Twitter campaign had a limit of 50 people, most likely already no seats.
50 participants are few. Many people were unable to participate.
a.kaetana

Activity: 128
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:10:59 AM

Hiring someone who knows English would be great too. No offence, but "invite compains"? Do you mean french village or family name? I'm really sorry but such mistakes look very untrustworthy, especially in the post claiming that the project isn't scam((((

kotecu-murkotecu =^..^=
Vesel_A

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:20:34 PM

50 participants are few. Many people were unable to participate.
Maybe they'll listen to us and do another round.
 Wink
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:13:26 PM

Those whom we banned from the invite campaigns decided to write everywhere that we are scam. Please check the information before to believe in it. And do not forget that the screenshots have not been proof since the release of Photoshop.

That doesn't sound very good. I hope that in the future there will no longer be such situations.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:47:31 PM

That doesn't sound very good. I hope that in the future there will no longer be such situations.

We will continue to ban fake inviters. I think that is fair.
noFOMO

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:14:15 AM

Hiring someone who knows English would be great too. No offence, but "invite compains"? Do you mean french village or family name? I'm really sorry but such mistakes look very untrustworthy, especially in the post claiming that the project isn't scam((((
This is a correct point. I think this may be suspicious for some users.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:22:51 AM

Does this project have only invite bounties now? Are you planning to launch other types of bounties?

Based on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197897.0, right now there are 2 bounties running.
Invite bounty and Twitter bounty. Before doing this, it would be better for you to ask it on their Discord to make it sure.
That guy opened more than 3 bounty threads, I am not sure he is part of the team or not.

twitter campaign finished. Announce published. Winners paid.
Quite possible.And I take this opportunity to ask the developers-are there any other companies planned?
In the discord it was written that many companies do not see any.
evgeniy55

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:50:48 AM

Such public resistance would be unpleasant for any start-up company. I think that in the future, when most of the participants will understand your real potential, there will be no such problems.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:48:13 AM

I read the thread and see it only about the generosity and price, and the promotion of masternodes, but I would like to know more about the project itself and the team.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:47:21 PM

Does this project have only invite bounties now? Are you planning to launch other types of bounties?

Based on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197897.0, right now there are 2 bounties running.
Invite bounty and Twitter bounty. Before doing this, it would be better for you to ask it on their Discord to make it sure.
That guy opened more than 3 bounty threads, I am not sure he is part of the team or not.

Quite possible.And I take this opportunity to ask the developers-are there any other companies planned?

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:48:26 PM

Such public resistance would be unpleasant for any start-up company. I think that in the future, when most of the participants will understand your real potential, there will be no such problems.

I think so. Thank you.
FASTWAY.PROJECT (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:03:41 PM

I read the thread and see it only about the generosity and price, and the promotion of masternodes, but I would like to know more about the project itself and the team.

Did you see our WP?
https://fastway.cc/FastWay_v1.0.pdf
Jolly.Roger

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:04:43 PM

Invite bounty is active now. A few campaigns are in preparing. Follow our announcements please
Will the campaigns be on social media?

⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊  [ TRUSTEE ] MOБИЛЬHЫЙ MУЛЬTИBAЛЮTHЫЙ КPИПTO-КOШEЛEК  ⛊  XPAHEHИE/OБMEH/CASHBACK  ⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊⛊
https://trustee.deals/link/1MDZkOTA
Sartrute

Activity: 522
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:56:47 PM

Ok.Thank you.I was busy all this time and missed it.

Bandwidth_Dealer

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:54:31 PM

Did you see our WP?
https://fastway.cc/FastWay_v1.0.pdf
This whitepepper looks experimental. It looks like a more detailed roadmap. I hope you add a lot of new information in the future.
Abduraxman001

Activity: 333
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:52:32 AM

Yes, of course I follow the news-but so far only services and apparently you work a lot?
Because only in contention does information appear, and so far nowhere.
I would like more and more active.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: