Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] SiriusX - THE FIRST TRAVEL AND SOCIAL NETWORK PLATFORM  (Read 1298 times)
SRXFinTech (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:33:36 PM

Once someone has the coin how long will it take to be able to use the coins to book a vacation? It looks like there will be a platform set up for this but is there a wait time once you have the coins?

The coins will be distributed after the ICO, at that point you can use the coins on the platform immediately. And the platform is in working condition for FIAT currency at the moment, but we're raising the funds for further expansion and to release it to the public with the capability of accepting FIAT/CRYPTO. With CRYPTO meaning BTC/ETH/LTC and SRX obviously.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Commadante2

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 10:26:16 PM

How does SiriusX distinguish itself from other travel coins, that have either already come out or will be formed in the future? I know it has a working platform, which is a huge advantage over many other coins in general, but is there anything else?

───────    ️MyCryptoParadise (https://mycryptoparadise.com//)─────
️MyCryptoParadise[/i
Oxherder

Activity: 94

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 08:56:01 PM

Do you have airdrop or bounty?

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
Vienure

Activity: 148
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:14:38 PM

Several projects have ventured into the travel industry, but most have failed because they had no real interest in the development of their platform, but rather in raising money and listing their token on exchanges. how can you guarantee that you will drive your developments forward and that this token will not only end in trading?

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
futterlod

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 01:47:23 PM

I have been following this project for some time and have already registered for the social network and got an overview of the diverse travel offers. Looks very decent so far. I am curious to see how the ICO and the implementation of the Payment Card will work.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
Elsop

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:36:37 PM

Will your project have a buyback program? You know like binance did. That always makes a project successful.

█████ ███ ██
GOLDARIO█████ ███ ██
▐ ▌ Your Share in the World's Digital Economy ▐ ▌ (http://www.goldario.com/)
XEFUZ

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:31:03 PM

Another travel-related ICO? I just want to review your project. Looks promising, but what is your advantage over other platforms of the same category?

First of all, you can´t put SiriusX in one category with other ICOs. We unite the social network sector with the booming travel market. I don´t know of any other project that has succeeded so far in creating this connection and developing a coherent product from it. The potential should be known and is also explained in our Whitepaper (https://siriusxico.com/download/SiriusX.WP.pdf).
Now it is about realizing our vision in the best possible way.
Our MVP gives u a little foretaste.
travel platform: https://siriusxtravel.com/
social network: https://siriusxnetwork.com/
Do you plan to partner with smartphone manufacturers like Sirin Labs to distribute your app natively? Or will your app be available strictly on Google-play?
SRXFinTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:51:31 PM

Another travel-related ICO? I just want to review your project. Looks promising, but what is your advantage over other platforms of the same category?

First of all, you can´t put SiriusX in one category with other ICOs. We unite the social network sector with the booming travel market. I don´t know of any other project that has succeeded so far in creating this connection and developing a coherent product from it. The potential should be known and is also explained in our Whitepaper (https://siriusxico.com/download/SiriusX.WP.pdf).
Now it is about realizing our vision in the best possible way.
Our MVP gives u a little foretaste.
travel platform: https://siriusxtravel.com/
social network: https://siriusxnetwork.com/
Do you plan to partner with smartphone manufacturers like Sirin Labs to distribute your app natively? Or will your app be available strictly on Google-play?

Hello, thank you for that good question. We are investigating that option. It certainly holds benefits both for us and for smartphone manufacturers but but right now we're focusing on the Google Play Store respectively the Apple App Store.
SRXFinTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:55:06 PM

Will your project have a buyback program? You know like binance did. That always makes a project successful.

Many jurisdictions and exchanges consider buyback programs to be risky as such projects are considered securities. This would not only limit the number of exchanges we can be traded on, but above all our reach (countries in which we can do business), thus we do not have a buyback program as it would harm our adoption.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:58:31 PM

I have been following this project for some time and have already registered for the social network and got an overview of the diverse travel offers. Looks very decent so far. I am curious to see how the ICO and the implementation of the Payment Card will work.

Most of the travel-related blockchain projects didn't achieve the success of implementation.
And actually, this is not the first to venture in this industry.

Also, I think the stat bar is somehow not updated as it is showing 0% target raised.

Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:14:08 AM

Some big airlines are on the list so how to verify about this partnership if that is true than no doubt that is very big  news because it is step towards mass adoption. Please provide details about this partnership and how you will facilitate them.
SRXFinTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 01:07:09 AM

Most of the travel-related blockchain projects didn't achieve the success of implementation.

Also, I think the stat bar is somehow not updated as it is showing 0% target raised.

Hello, we are aware of the difficult situation regarding past projects, we can only speak for ourselves and are confident that we can keep to our roadmap.

The stat bar is up to date. As you can see everywhere in our information material, the pre sale starts on December 1st. So we haven´t collected any money yet.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:12:53 PM

Hello, we are aware of the difficult situation regarding past projects, we can only speak for ourselves and are confident that we can keep to our roadmap.

The stat bar is up to date. As you can see everywhere in our information material, the pre sale starts on December 1st. So we haven´t collected any money yet.

The pointer should be at the beginning instead and not already about 1/5 of the line.

Some big airlines are on the list so how to verify about this partnership if that is true than no doubt that is very big  news because it is step towards mass adoption. Please provide details about this partnership and how you will facilitate them.

For additional query to the above question, what extent is the partnership of this project to Fly Emirates, Etihad and Hilton?
If they have real partnership with these 3, they are already on its way to massive adoption.
SRXFinTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:59:50 PM

Some big airlines are on the list so how to verify about this partnership if that is true than no doubt that is very big  news because it is step towards mass adoption. Please provide details about this partnership and how you will facilitate them.

For additional query to the above question, what extent is the partnership of this project to Fly Emirates, Etihad and Hilton?
If they have real partnership with these 3, they are already on its way to massive adoption.

Hello, we are in the process of building up a large network and regularly try to expand it with new partners. You can have a look at our travel portal and filter flights e.g. by flight provider, we take the offers of our partners, without existing partnership this would not be possible. At the moment we are working with backlinks of our partners, but after the ICO there will be our own payment portal, which will be usable directly with the SRX token and will also support currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin until the end of 2020.
Spaceshuttle987

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 09:23:10 PM

This seems to be a promising project with a real use case and a lot of strong partners, connecting suppliers and sellers to a single marketplace. I'm seriously considering joining the ICO - but of course first of all I will take my time for reading the white paper and getting as much information as possible.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Cryptoenthusbusa

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:37:28 PM

How can I get SRX tokens? Is there a portal where you have to sign in?

⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃  HiveNet  ⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃⯃
               THE NEXT GENERATION OF CLOUD COMPUTING               
Oxherder

Activity: 94

COMM - A Scientific Publisher and Asset Manager

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2019, 05:24:45 PM

I see here in the thread, the topic of social media is somewhat overlooked. Especially nowadays, for me, totally incomprehensible. Every few years one platform manages to go completely through the roof. What marketing strategies do you pursue to become one of them?

[ COMM ] An innovative payment network that endows knowledge with value.
https://cryptocommonwealth.co/
SRXFinTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:43:26 PM

This seems to be a promising project with a real use case and a lot of strong partners, connecting suppliers and sellers to a single marketplace. I'm seriously considering joining the ICO - but of course first of all I will take my time for reading the white paper and getting as much information as possible.

Hello, thank you for your kind words.
Take your time and feel free to join our Telegram Community Group, there you will get fast support if you have any questions.
futterlod

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:44:05 PM

I've just discovered this project and I am also surprised that I haven't heard anything about SiriusX before.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
SRXFinTech (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 05:52:52 PM

We are pleased to announce the start of our ICO today. For more information visit us at www.siriusxico.com.
Join in and benefit from the unique project by signing up on our payment portal.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: