Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:24:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[BitcoinInvest] (BTV) MN/PoS coin - Simplified mining for the people  (Read 522 times)
bitcoininvestproject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 09:29:39 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2019, 08:19:14 PM by bitcoininvestproject

SIMPLIFIED MINING FOR THE PEOPLE

A decentralized cryptocurrency with an open codebase which allows transactions to be publicly traced on a blockchain without linking any transaction to any particular user or sources.

BitcoinInvest (BTV) is a sustainable Cryptocurrency that is decentralized, peer-to-peer transactional currency designed to offer a solution to the problem posed by the exponential increase in energy consumed by Bitcoin and other proof-of-work currencies. Proof-of-work mining is environmentally unsustainable due to the electricity used by high-powered mining hardware.

BitcoinInvest utilizes the Green Protocol, an energy efficient proof-of-stake algorithm inspired by PIVX/DASH, can be mined on any computer, and will never require specialized mining equipment. The Green Protocol offers a simple solution to solve mining sustainability issues and provides a faster, more scalable blockchain that is better suited for daily transactional use.

Fast transactions featuring guaranteed zero confirmation transactions. Decentralized blockchain provides for Masternode technology which is used to secure the network, each Masternode is secured with a collateral of 5,000 BTV.

FEATURES

ROAD MAP PHASE 1

ROAD MAP PHASE 2

LINKS

WALLET
SOURCECODE
EXPLORER
COINPAPRIKA
CMC.IO
COINGECKO

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS

Twitter
FACEBOOK
TELEGRAM
WEBSITE
DISCORD

EXCHANGES:

ALTMARKETSBTC PAIR
ALTMARKETSDOGE PAIR

STAKING POOL:

STAKINGLAB

OTHER WALLET SERVICE: COMING SOON

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 09:43:09 PM

Altmarket listing will soon be announced while we look forward to other listing like Altilly, Crex24, Graviex.

We look for to Stakinglab listing for users who would like to stake their coins and setup the BTV Masternode.

We are also looking forward to wallet services like Atomic, coinomi etc.

We will keep you all posted as further development in this project unfolds thank you.
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 08:55:51 AM

Hello! As it turned out your announcement was copied from other projects, thereby is plagiarism from several sources.

On the one hand, it is contrary to the rules of the forum,

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]
33. This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

on the other hand, it indicates that little effort has been put into the project, even the announcement was not written in your own words.

More details can be found here:

Scam Accusation

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194174.0

Welcome!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 09:49:16 AM

Hello

In response to your accusation, our contract Dev  who happens to be lauro Beleche designed the coin and told us the coin was fork from bitgreen. This concept and coin name was generated from an inward thougt by the team. Please kindly confirm from Lauro @ laurobeleche@gmail.com if he made the coin or not.
witcher_sense
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 4313

🔐BitcoinMessage.Tools🔑

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 10:23:53 AM

Hello

In response to your accusation, our contract Dev  who happens to be lauro Beleche designed the coin and told us the coin was fork from bitgreen. This concept and coin name was generated from an inward thougt by the team. Please kindly confirm from Lauro @ laurobeleche@gmail.com if he made the coin or not.

This is not the right place to discuss scam accusations here. If you have any evidence or clarifications, you can post them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194174.0.

Even if it's a fork, it's no excuse for plagiarism, you can ask your developer about all the details if you want, then place it in the topic above.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 10:38:34 AM

Hello

This is not the right place to discuss scam accusations here. If you have any evidence or clarifications, you can post them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5194174.0.

Even if it's a fork, it's no excuse for plagiarism, you can ask your developer about all the details if you want, then place it in the topic above.

We are sorry about that, those words will be edited and if possible changed completely. We are a real project and we don't have any intention to scam. P
Samuil

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:03:00 PM

Hello

In response to your accusation, our contract Dev  who happens to be lauro Beleche designed the coin and told us the coin was fork from bitgreen. This concept and coin name was generated from an inward thougt by the team. Please kindly confirm from Lauro @ laurobeleche@gmail.com if he made the coin or not.

We are sorry about that, those words will be edited and if possible changed completely. We are a real project and we don't have any intention to scam. P

If you wanna to make a ''real project'' Why you do not wanna to work? Site looks weak... text stoled... You should to change it at all!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 12:28:26 PM

Hello

In response to your accusation, our contract Dev  who happens to be lauro Beleche designed the coin and told us the coin was fork from bitgreen. This concept and coin name was generated from an inward thougt by the team. Please kindly confirm from Lauro @ laurobeleche@gmail.com if he made the coin or not.

If you wanna to make a ''real project'' Why you do not wanna to work? Site looks weak... text stoled... You should to change it at all!

White paper will soon release
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 11:57:10 PM

so theres nothing here but a coin that wants to raise money for development?
if u have dev skills theres SO many projects that could use the help, no reason to start your own coin.

"crypto index fund" ya right, i bet you wish a buncha people would just give u their money to invest for them
you are a Anon random and its untraceable currency spendable damn near anywhere in the world  Grin

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 11:45:49 AM

Listing on MNROI is in progress: https://www.mnroi.info/
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 08:38:09 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 10:11:37 PM by bitcoininvestproject

We are glad to announce to you that a pre-sale for bitcoininvest (BTV) start tomorrow November 1st to December 1st. A referral bonus of 10% is applicable. The pre-sale hosted on stakinglab pre-sale platform at https://prelab.stakinglab.io/presale/10

acty

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:47:09 AM

your discord link invalid
lope

Activity: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 01:14:43 AM

cant use your discord invite
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 07:42:52 PM

your discord link invalid

https://discordapp.com/invite/5fFYBgY
azer95

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 08:51:44 PM

Hello everyone
I am Said Azer(azer95 in discord)
This is the worst currency in history ... Ihave invited 260 real people (the first one in the list) to pay me by Bitcoin.at this moment, i discover that they changed the currency to their token, which is not worth anything .... In addition, the volume of trading they escalated in the morning so that we do not take many currencies

They banned me a little while ago because I asked them for my rights despite my patience to postpone the contest half a month
--------------------
En francais: (in frensh)

Bonsoir tout le monde
Je m'appelle Said Azer (azer95 au discord)
Ce sont des criminels,je suis le premier sur la liste des gents invitants au serveur de BTV au discord ,j'ai invité 260 de gens réels.
Enfin,ils ont changer la méthode du payment au btv (le nouvel token qui a pas de valeure) et ils ont augmenter le volume restant toujours nul à 65 dollars au matin pour nous donner le minimum possible de leurs mauvaises tokens.
Captez votre monnaie,ne lui donne jamais à cette catégorie.
------‐--------------
In arabic(بالعربية):
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
أنا سعيد آزر بالمسمى التالي في الديسكورد:
azer95
هؤلاء أكبر لصوص ممكن لكم أن تتوقعوهم،لقد دعوت مائتين وستين من الناس وصنفت في الرتبة الأولى على أساس أن يدفعوا لي بالبتكوين لأكتشف أنهم غيروا العملة الى عملتهم الفاشلة التي لا قيمة لها والتي قاموا بنفخ ثمنها عبر جعل محافظ أحد المنصات تحت الصيانة لإتمام بيع وشراء خمس وستين دولارا لأنفسهم.
كل هذا رغم أنهم كانوا قد أجلوا موعد الدفع بخمسة عشر يوما رغم امتعاض المتنافسين جميعا على مسابقة الدعوات بل وحتى المتعاطفين من الناس.
إياكم والتعامل مع هؤلاء اللصوص الذين لا ملة لهم غير الاغتناء على حساب المساكين والفقراء والعمال والكادحين والبسطاء.
وقد أعذر من أنذر وليتحمل الجميع مسؤوليته.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: