Bitcoin Forum
April 01, 2020, 06:26:18 PM *
News: The virus is now s̴͜͠p̶̰͝r̷̰̅e̶̦̽a̵̼͂d̴͉̑ỉ̷̖n̸̙̏g̷̬͝ even online; practice social distancing!

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie welcome video - 2nd video -Post formatting posted for review  (Read 826 times)
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1660

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 11:02:29 PM

I gotta say, your voice is amazing to hear to. Like I'd listen your podcast if you would ever have one, especially on crypto OH MY![/quote]Well thank you very much, I've always felt I had the face for radio now I know I have the voice as well lol.
What was your issue with the obs? I have used obs and i have never got a problem. Also which software do you use for editing?
I spent about a week or so getting my video the way I wanted then  I realized I had to tweak the settings to achieve a decent image quality. Which in itself wasn't so bad. For what I need from it though, which is legitimately just screen capture and voice recording it's a tool well above and beyond my needs. I could see the benefit to it if I were to say stream something or capture webcam footage as well, but for now it was more than I needed. This led it to being a very clunky session of recording and attempted editing.

I went back to screencast-o-matic... I believe. It's just simpler for me and more intuitive for the rookie from what I can tell. It also allows me to record and then edit immediately. It has more than enough features for what I plan to use on these videos at the moment anyways.
Also, do you record your video first, and then add voiceover?
I do it all in real time. I generally do a mini run through in my head or recording to get an idea of the volume and attempt to get any linguistic roadblocks out of the way. This generally gets me about 4 or 5 outtakes at the beginning ending in a laugh and curse word or 2. I did a little voice-over in parts where my wording just seems off, or I feel it can be better explained with a second go around. This one actually had about 3 minutes on the back end of it going over some of the feedback nuances, in the end I felt it was better with what I originally had in place.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.