Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can people use facebook libra coin?  (Read 515 times)
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:01:13 AM

I want to know about the new coin from the facebook called libra and how will people use libra, and when will libra be available? to use. did you think that libra will overtake bitcoin and other crypto coins and become the number 1 coin in the crypto market?

What you think and share info about libra here.

I think it will be available on a later date since Libra has been facing a lot of issues on different authority especially the SEC. In my opinion Libra will be the one of the top coins that will hype the market like ton of telegram but their launching as you know still pending little bit delay since lots of scrutinize factor need to settle with them.

Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:21:50 AM

I want to know about the new coin from the facebook called libra and how will people use libra, and when will libra be available? to use. did you think that libra will overtake bitcoin and other crypto coins and become the number 1 coin in the crypto market?

I think it will be available on a later date since Libra has been facing a lot of issues on different authority especially the SEC. In my opinion Libra will be the one of the top coins that will hype the market like ton of telegram but their launching as you know still pending little bit delay since lots of scrutinize factor need to settle with them.

No wonder, this libra coin will hype the market as it will enter the cryptocurrency marketplace. But as of now we must take a little bit of patience, because the government has to deeply dig deeper on their platform before everything will come to a serious consideration. After that, don't expect to much behind it because libra still remains a regular altcoins like ethereum or litecoin.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:26:48 AM

No wonder, this libra coin will hype the market as it will enter the cryptocurrency marketplace. But as of now we must take a little bit of patience, because the government has to deeply dig deeper on their platform before everything will come to a serious consideration. After that, don't expect to much behind it because libra still remains a regular altcoins like ethereum or litecoin.
Lots of government interfering this coin since there's still lots of question about it's existence but like what you have said, with this exposures
it can be one of those alts that will gain attentions from people who are willing to take the risk and invest with this FB created alt project. We
are all hang with the possibilities that it will be available any time soon.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 01:49:38 AM

To be honest the platform of Libra is nice and has a good concept but we can't use it due to many concern regarding its release. Maybe trust issues I guess. I hope moderator clean up this section cause to be honest, everyday there will be new related Libra post made and its all similar topic all over again. Hope this is the last time I will read topic about it.

Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:50:31 AM

At this time there is still no full support for Libra coins to be launched, so the release for Libra coins is suspended, precisely still unclear, maybe in Q2 2020, but still vague. Of course Libra cannot replace Bitcoin because exchange rate for Bitcoin is very volatile while Libra coins are more stable because this exchange rate for Libra coins is associated with official currencies such as the United States dollar (US), euro, and yen.
While bitcoin price mechanism is left to market and nobody controls it while Libra is controlled by non-profit institution called the Libra Association.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:07:37 AM

There is no further information about the launch date of the Libra coin, here information is only listed in 2020. Some of the news that I read, Libra conceptualizes itself as a stable coin, its use as an alternative payment. Considering that some teams that resign from the libral project, make me doubt that libra will be a big coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:16:22 AM

What is this thread all about? Where were you these past several days, weeks, and months? Were you in your hole hibernating? I mean, this issue was already explosive for weeks and even before that when the project started to hit the news. Have you not read a single news about it, or at least a thread here?

Libra is not available at all and it may not be made available in the next year. They are still under investigation. A lot of lobbying and negotiations are still happening until now. It will not be number 1 because Bitcoin will always be holding that number and because it is not the cryptocurrency that people want.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:16:59 AM

Libra Coin has not yet been launched because it is constrained by regulations. Even if it has rolled on the market, I don't think Libra Coin will shift Bitcoin's position as king in the cryptocurrency market. It takes a long time for Libra Coin to gain investor confidence even though Libra Coin is supported by Facebook as the largest social media
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:24:46 AM

I want to know about the new coin from the facebook called libra and how will people use libra, and when will libra be available? to use.

Let's assumed here that eventually Facebook's Libra can make it to the market and be operational by middle of 2020. How people can use the Libra coin then? First and foremost, I am sure that all of Facebook and its affiliated social media sites will be using the coin in all business transactions though I am sure not if this can be exclusively used or just a part of the choices available. Aside from its network which already counts billions of potential users, Libra coin can be used well by crypto traders just like what other stablecoins are playing. One big area that Libra can exploit is the huge global remittance business and certainly because it is tied to Facebook there is no need to do a huge marketing activities for Libra towards getting the chunk of the remittance market.

...did you think that libra will overtake bitcoin and other crypto coins and become the number 1 coin in the crypto market?

I don't see it that way. Libra and Bitcoin can be complimenting each other and not killing the other one. This is a stablecoin project and so far the relationship between Bitcoin and all other stablecoins is quite harmonious and peacefully coexisting. In fact, stablecoins can be boosting Bitcoin in many ways. Hopefully, it can be the same between Bitcoin and Libra.

I am urging you to visit the site of Libra and seek more information about the coin itself. Maybe you can also have a copy of its WhitePaper where details of Libra and surrounding it can be found and read as well as analyzed.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:45:15 AM

At the moment, the Libra project is in danger of failure, because Facebook has faced many legal problems. But if the coin goes into production, it will be a landmark for the Facebook Corporation. Given the multi-million-strong audience of this site, I think most users will use Libra for payments inside Facebook. Does this mean that Libra will be cooler than Bitcoin? I do not think so. Undoubtedly, Mark Zuckerberg's project will be successful, but Bitcoin has historically developed popularity and the highest capitalization among cryptocurrencies.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:08:07 AM

Knowing how many partners have backed out of the project, it’s difficult to guess what the use case of Libra really will be. It was planned to be like USDT, as a stablecurrency though it seems that this idea will never come into fruition and materialization. Mark and Facebook Inc. would need a lot of work before getting Libra live, else it’s just another failed project lost in a sea of projects long dead and gone.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:16:45 AM

I think they will use the libra for their features on facebook first before expanding to worldwide.
They will have a payment for their facebook ads and other features that available on facebook
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:49:36 AM

no one can be sure when Libra will launch, the last news I heard around Q1 2020, but whether it will launch or not, because BTC there is bad news will fall deeper, if this happens then the whole market will panic and there will be many investors who step down from the market.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:18:12 AM

I think that when (and if) the Libra project succeeds in entering the market, then we will not have to think about how to use it. Facebook will come up with everything for us Smiley Surely there will be some functions and opportunities that can be accessed only using Libra.
And, no, I don’t think Libra will become No. 1. But in the leading positions it may appear.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:19:46 AM

I don't think all of us know how to use Libra because the points just haven't been launched yet and it's not yet clear what date. Not to mention the negative issues that befell Libra yesterday, so it seems too fast to discuss the function and how to use it. But certainly certainly as a means of payment. You can read their Whitepaper on the web.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:17:15 AM

To send money across the world within seconds. Basically the same that you already can achieve with a lot of decentralised and centralised altcoins. The difference is that a big company stands behind Libra which would attract new users.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:56:32 PM

Libra is a stable coin created by facebook. In fact, it has achieved deal with large corporations, but a few of them have recently abandoned it. Its creation by Facebook is a news that affects the majority and can help mass adoption.

I think it is unlikely that it will surpass BTC, but I believe it will be in the top 20. Indeed, if we know the total supply and price, we already know where it will be.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:52:31 PM

no one can be sure when Libra will launch, the last news I heard around Q1 2020, but whether it will launch or not, because BTC there is bad news will fall deeper, if this happens then the whole market will panic and there will be many investors who step down from the market.

Worst thing, are they still going to launch it, knowing that a lot of negative feedback already with their coins, who will invest to it if that is only stable coins. Many people nowadays are creating groups in facebook and doing hype with regards to Libra, they are manipulating the minds of those who don't have knowledge in crypto, they are promising that Libra will be Bitcoin someday. Poor people, hope they will do more research.

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:15:23 PM

The only specialty here is the facebook founder

The libra is a stable coin so we can't use it as a longterm hold. This is just like any other stable coin that has retained its value. And finally Libra was created to accelerate the trasaction of 1,000 per second. Slightly bit Bitcoin at 700 per second. But we cannot deny that Libra has a lot of competitors in the crypto currency.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:53:03 AM

Personally, I think that the only thing I will ever need Facebook Libra coin for is just my business deal with them which I don't think that I have ever had issue with payment on their business advertisement platform which will warrant me to actually get to use their coin, but besides that too, I really do not think that there is any need for Facebook payment system and all the plans that they have for the unbanked because it is when people complain that you come up with a solution, but Facebook is trying to come up with a solution that has no problem.

The reason why bitcoin will always remain bitcoin and acceptable I because of the decentralized technology of it, and if not for that purpose too, bitcoin may not have been accepted as much as it is now, so I really do not see much usefulness of Facebook coin since it is not decentralized which makes it impossible for it to even make list of top 10 not to talk of making number 1 list.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: