Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:17:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅[ANN] SUDOKU WALLET | Bitcoin Tumbler | CoinJoin | Instantly Mixing ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐  (Read 3287 times)
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 4

Sudoku Wallet - Hard to Guess

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 01:16:43 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2020, 01:08:57 PM by sudokuwallet

SUDOKU WALLET

is a Bitcoin Wallet-Tumbler with CoinJoin integration.

You will get a private keys along with address generation,
which gives you full control over the money you deposit.
Generate a temporary wallet, mix your coins with CoinJoin,
and delete wallet to get strong anonymity.

You can read more about CoinJoin in Bitcoin Wiki:
en.bitcoin.it/wiki/CoinJoin

INSTRUCTION

Notice: Don't use SUDOKU WALLET as permanent wallet! Only for one-time mixing!

STEP 1: Generate wallet, get wallet key, and save it. Then enter you wallet with your wallet key.

STEP 2: You will get deposit address and private key from it. Deposit dirty coins, you want to mix.  There's no minimum or maximum amount. After 3 confirmations you will be able to start CoinJoin.

STEP 3: Press "Mix my coins".
You will receive output addresses with clean coins, and private keys from them.  

STEP 4: After CoinJoin status is "success", import private keys with clean coins to your permanent wallet. Delete your wallet in SUDOKU.

STEP 5: For new mixing, go to STEP 1.

Why you should use Sudoku Wallet?

=================================
You control deposit address with private key
No KYC
No Sign Up
No Logs
TOR integration
Instant mixing

FAQ

How to create a wallet?
Press "New Sudoku" to generate new sudoku Wallet. You will receive your wallet key to access it. Save it, or write it down somewhere. If you lost it, you can't open your wallet.

Are my coins safe?
In other Mixers you send your money to unknown address. In Sudoku Wallet you control your coins by private keys from all addresses in wallet.

Can I trust SUDOKU?
Of course you're not. You must carefully check everything and make decision by yourself to use or not.

How to mix my coins?
You must add Bitcoins to your deposit address, wait for 3 confirmations then press "Mix my coins!". Using just 1 output address is not anonymous, so your coins will be split random between 2,3 or 4 addresses. You will receive clean coins, pre-mixed with CoinJoin, which haven't any connections with your deposit coins. Then you just should grab private keys, and import in your own main wallet.

Where I can import private keys?
You can do it in Electrum wallet, or Blockchain.com, or BTC.com. For example, Blockchain.com can propose you to transfer coins from imported private keys to your wallet.

SudokuWallet.io - Bitcoin Mixing and Anonymization Service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 01:25:59 AM
Merited by suchmoon (7), ABCbits (2), Blowon (1)

Wallet/private key generation is done server-sided, so it's possible (and likely) that this random 'service' will steal your funds. Please stay away from any web wallets that claim "No Database" but needs to send numerous POST requests to the server to retrieve information.

If you need to CoinJoin, use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket. Not some random untested server sided closed source service claiming to be able to help you CoinJoin.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 01:44:07 AM

waiting for Your feedback, after test

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 09:18:58 PM

Wallet/private key generation is done server-sided, so it's possible (and likely) that this random 'service' will steal your funds. Please stay away from any web wallets that claim "No Database" but needs to send numerous POST requests to the server to retrieve information.

If you need to CoinJoin, use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket. Not some random untested server sided closed source service claiming to be able to help you CoinJoin.

Yes, Private key generation is done  server-sided - it's great!
Yes, we do not have any Database, and therefore it cannot be stolen and made public.

You have a Chipmixer advertisement hanging under the message.
When you send bitcoins to their (or to anyone else) wallets you don’t worry that you do not have keys to them, that in fact all the keys are in someone’s hands?

Everyone needs to use Coinjoin,
 You can download the Wasabi wallet and it’s realy good.

But if You need a Web Wallet, - SUDOKU
You can create a wallet and use CoinJoin in Seconds!

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 10:52:37 PM
Merited by LeGaulois (1)

Yes, Private key generation is done  server-sided - it's great!
Yes, we do not have any Database, and therefore it cannot be stolen and made public.

Unnecessary server sided generation of private keys is never good, and forces the user to trust you. You've intentionally designed your site in a way that gives you information, when it could be done without. You claim that the user is the only one who can control their coins, and yet you can easily steal any balance if you wish.

Since you don't have a database, why don't you describe how you convert the arbitrary key that you give to users (hfwgHf6Vlg2al4EiGy5j7Xez) to a private key (KzWktMfeYgNVeERuPcBAsDeS7wZRaqeiaDjw7n4kVEqSxicC7635). In the event the service goes offline for whatever reason, and I never saved my private key, how do I get my funds back? You don't have a database, so there has to be some formula used in the backend to convert between the two.

You have a Chipmixer advertisement hanging under the message.
When you send bitcoins to their (or to anyone else) wallets you don’t worry that you do not have keys to them, that in fact all the keys are in someone’s hands?

I don't believe it's possible to run a service like ChipMixer without centralized servers. You need centralized servers to create chips and distribute them based on what people deposit, so yes you do need to trust them. It is very possible to create a web wallet that supports coinjoin without needing to send private key data to the server, but you went with a different approach and are forcing people to trust you.

Everyone needs to use Coinjoin,
 You can download the Wasabi wallet and it’s realy good.

But if You need a Web Wallet, - SUDOKU
You can create a wallet and use CoinJoin in Seconds!

Who takes part in these CoinJoins? How is it setup in a manner that allows you to create a CoinJoin match almost instantly? How are you able to CoinJoin any arbitary amount the user chooses?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 11:17:39 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 12:30:56 PM by sudokuwallet

Your website UI looks good, but there are 3 concern :
1. Some links on your website leads to "404 Not found"
2. Lack of transparency. Where's the source code and explanation how your CoinJoin implementation works?
3. Why the wallet key is sent with POST request when i attempt to open wallet with generated wallet?

I have to agree with DarkStar_ to use Wasabi Wallet or JoinMarket instead which have better transparency.

1. Solved.
2.3. We don’t use JS because it not safe. Post requests goes to relocate server with CoinJoin scripts. Later, we gonna launch app for Android and IOS, which gonna work through TOR, and share source code on Github.

Using Sudoku Wallet, when you get private key from deposit address is more safe then send coins to unknown addresses like Chipmixer, or other scam mixers.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 03:56:56 PM

Twitter Link added.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 12:52:46 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2019, 02:48:51 PM by sudokuwallet

IMPORTANT:

1. Dear users, do not store coins in Sudoku Wallet, its not a cold storage!
 2. Use it only for one-time bitcoin mixing! Generate wallet - make coinjoin - grab private keys with clean coins! Then transfer clean bitcoins from these keys to safe addresses.
 3. Don’t forget to push “Delete Wallet” after you finished mixing and save private keys.
 4. Using Sudoku Wallet correctly will guarantee privacy for you and your coins.
 5. You can ask any questions here in this topic, or write email: sudokuwallet@mailbox.org

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 01:14:26 PM

New ClearNet Link Added!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 01:47:09 PM

FAQ

-> How to create a wallet?

Go to HOME page, and just press "Generate Wallet". You will receive your wallet key to access it. Save it, or write it down somewhere. If you lost it, you can't open your wallet.

-> Are my coins safe?

In SUDOKU WALLET you will control your coins by private keys from all addresses in wallet. Remember: there will always someone who want's to steas your coins. Don't send your coins to unknown addresses, that you dont trust to.

-> Can I trust SUDOKU?

Of course you're not. You must carefully check everything and make decision by yourself to use or not.

-> How to mix my coins?

You must add Bitcoins to your deposit address, wait for 3 confirmations then choose how many addresses should coins be divided. Using just 1 output address is not anonymous, so you can choose between 2,3 or 4. Then press "Mix my coins", to send coins from deposit address. Your coins will go through CoinJoin and landed on clean addresses. Then you just should grab private keys, and import in your own main wallet.

-> Where I can import private keys?

You can do it in Electrum wallet, or Blockchain.com, or BTC.com. For example, Blockchain.com can propose you to transfer coins from imported private keys to your wallet.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 12:29:28 PM

all problems with tor resolved

billy0705

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 03:11:19 PM

I like the idea of this wallet a lot because it's web-base but also because there is no minimum deposit amount compared to Wasabi. I think there is great potential here.
Also, I've seen some users complaining about the potential risk using this, but I don't see how this is in any way riskier than any other online tumbler such as Cryptomixer or Bitmix. In fact, this seems more secure than those kinds of tumblers.

Now, I was wondering if the fee were still 0.003% per anonymity set? If not, what fee are we looking at when using SODUKU?
Also, when mixing our coins, what average anonymity set will they go through?
Lastly, how long, in general, will the mixing process be?

Thanks!
sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 03:33:03 PM

I like the idea of this wallet a lot because it's web-base but also because there is no minimum deposit amount compared to Wasabi. I think there is great potential here.
Also, I've seen some users complaining about the potential risk using this, but I don't see how this is in any way riskier than any other online tumbler such as Cryptomixer or Bitmix. In fact, this seems more secure than those kinds of tumblers.

Now, I was wondering if the fee were still 0.003% per anonymity set? If not, what fee are we looking at when using SODUKU?
Also, when mixing our coins, what average anonymity set will they go through?
Lastly, how long, in general, will the mixing process be?

Thanks!

Thank you! CoinJoin Fee = (Number of Output addresses x Transaction Fee) + Random Fee 0,5 - 3%.
Mixing process mostly is instant, depends on network confirmations. To start mixing process, your deposit transactions require 3 confirmations.
For big amounts (> 10 BTC) it can take a little more time (15-20 min).

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 04:47:57 PM

We posted a video-tutorial, how to mix your coins with Sudoku:

https://youtu.be/Tn9_JTLigUM

You can earn some free Bitcoins!
In this tutorial video “How to use Sudoku Wallet”, we revealed 3 private keys with some BTC on them! If you will be fast enough, you can grab those BTC! Good luck!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2019, 09:25:33 AM

UPDATE: We have completely updated Sudoku Wallet design, make it more user-friendly and comfortable. But working on Sudoku project is still continue!

1. For two months of work, we help people to
ensure their privacy, and tumble over ~15 BTC.

2. Apps for Android and IOS still in development, approximate release ~ April '20
We will be grateful for your donations to speed up development - 1FXGmEo7vBvDNUsvUVdCo4BavsNTDTLwSm.

3. Please leave your reviews in this topic, and if you have any questions, write us: sudokuwallet@protonmail.com

In few days we are going to announce bounty program. Stay tuned!

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 06:33:02 AM

We started a Bounty Campaign, and the first round will lasts until 01 January 2020!
Join up and earn BTC! Detailed rules you can find in bounty topic.

sudokuwallet (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

I am not an avid mixing services user, but my experience with the Sudoku wallet hasn't been that good. First I had some problems with the captcha (I had to submit it repeatedly until they have let me in). The coins appeared in the wallet after 3 confirmations as stated on the platform, but when I click on "Mix my coins" it just brings me back to the homepage. I like the idea of actually having complete access to the deposit address, but how do I know that others don't have access to it? After all it is hosted on a webpage on a server. The UI design is very friendly and retro - having that pixelated look and feel reminds me of the original pokemon games ( a lot of nostalgy haha).

I'd be happy to edit my review once the problem is solved  Smiley

Very sorry for that inconvenience, we found some little bugs, and already fixed it.
Can you please try again to make mixing, and write about results? Thank you!

dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:29:06 PM

- By trying to create a new wallet , i faced the same problem with captcha [can't distinguish between 0/o 1/l/I 8/x] and can't know if i have to tape in lower case or not. I received the error message of "incorrect captcha" many times without any succeeded try. {Please fix the style}

I specially just created a new wallet and the captcha read normally.

- Why you display an address for donation if you will get a percentage from the mixed amounts?

the service was created for their money and I won’t be surprised or upset if an advertisement appears on the site, it is even present in the official Bitcoin wallet, we are waiting for an update, and it seems to me that they will certainly be for the better.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:48:18 PM

Dgigit , first, do you really see that this style is clear !? I want you to remember that am using my mobile. In the captcha you have just solved , i had to check if it should be written in lower case or upper , then to guess if it's an "O" or "0" ,and if it's an "I" or "l" . It should be easy if the theme style for letters could be changed to a normal style + message that captcha should be re-taped in upper cases . Second, am not saying that asking for donation is not legit or inapropriate , as the service may add ads (as you said) and enforce a fee for every mix session, so why to ask for donations? What do you mean by "official bitcoin wallet" ? And where did you see those ads ?  I think you are somehow confused by blockchain.com wallet (another story) . Please don't mix between "Soduku wallet" which is a mixer as explained in op and your "btc wallet" (remember:no official wallet for bicoin).
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2019, 02:36:21 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2020, 04:17:19 PM by efialtis

Besides the quite negative trust/reputation you have already received, I thought I would still give you guys a try. This does not refer to your solution in general - which as Darkstar already stated correctly, is far from optimal... My review is ONLY focusing on the procedure and if stuff on the site is working.

Firstly let me state that unlike chrispop I didnt have any problems with the captcha so it seems you guys already sorted that out. The rest worked out as it should and the coins were there after 3 confirmations - instructions are clear and easy even for people who arent as familiar - as a side note though: Why would anyone with little knowledge use a mixing service... And yeah, that retro look reminded me actually of good old pacman. Cheesy It is hard to read sometimes though. Then there are some typos and the fact you are using the term wallet all the time is kind of confusing... Last but not least, as someone before already mentioned as well, I never like when a company/service is not using a professional email adress...

Due to the obvious reason with it all being hosted on a website on a server, I might not be using your service regularly - I want to be honest about that. There are services out there that have been long standing and feature a better and more secure solution. I am not 100% if I am right here though as I am not an expert technically. Still, I would lie if I said your site did not do the job it was supposed to do.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: