Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [STO] Blue Energy - Renewable Supercomputing. Decentralized.  (Read 1166 times)
IBCMedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:21:48 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2019, 07:21:31 AM by IBCMedia

BLUE ENERGY |Renewable Supercomputing. Decentralized.

Introducing Blue Energy

Blue Energy is making the world's greatest sustainable, decentralized supercomputer with natural solar energy and tokenizes it for the users to gain a passive income on excessive solar power. The concept is egalitarian, it democratizes energy and gives a low-cost, decentralized, naturally well disposed option in contrast to the conventional large scale computation and data solutions.

The concept is simple; Take the excess solar power generated on the rooftops of millions of domestic producers and use it for advanced computation, generating returns far beyond simply returning it to the grid or trading it with other domestic users.

####################  Read the Blue Energy Whitepaper ####################

####################Join the whitelist ####################

#################### How it works ####################

The Blue Energy Network’s principle aim is to take energy generated from small scale renewable energy generation and to utilise that energy in value-adding activities.

Installs a smart ledger on the solar rooftop of households and SMEs

Takes the excess solar power created on the rooftops of households.

Uses the energy for advanced computation

Creates returns in BE coins

Enables clients to exchange it

Smartledger learns and connects to, any device

Offers A.I IOT, blockchain hosting and Cloud Computing- and monetizes it with cryptographic tokens

Blue Energy Technology
Smart ledger

The Smart Ledger is a micro computer installed in the users solar installations prior to the grid circuit and is designed to offer multiple functions to quantify energy produced, calculate IOT variables and a computational solid state HD for advanced collective computing. The Smart Ledger is installed freely and is owned by Blue Energy and is upgraded every 2-3 years, however is leased to the user which is paid from the money generated by the smart ledger. The Smart Ledger remains a depreciating capital asset to Blue Energy.

Usecases of Blue Energy processing power provided by the Smart Ledgers

Tech network

Tech stack

Blue Energy has two token framework

Blue Token Specifications

Blue Coin Specifications

Behind the scene - Meet the Team

Advisors

Disclaimer

We are not promoting our Token sale through any other channel or 3rd party partner.
Please do NOT engage with anybody who is promoting anything regarding Blue Energy, mentioned below are the official handles:

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

Hello, where can I find a link to a white paper?

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:22:23 PM

Energy saving and environmental protection is now a global trend. I remember similar projects based on ecology, but I do not know any successful ones. Maybe this project will be able to do something.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:47:33 PM

Do I understand your idea correctly, Blue Energy technology is mining systematic data using solar energy? that is, your services are provided on the basis of cloud mining?
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 02:57:14 PM

Hello, where can I find a link to a white paper?

Here:  https://docsend.com/view/xks94j5

I'm a little worried about the concept. It's not realistic for me. This is just simply cloud mining project but you use solar energy instead for computation power. I'm not good on investigation but I hope some reputable member here will take a look on the whitepaper.

At first, I thought this is another PoW coin witbout investment. Nowadays I never trust ICO.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
gonzapremium

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:30:57 PM

What benefits will holders of BE tokens within the ecosystem have?
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:35:06 PM

Do I understand correctly that only owners of solar panels will be able to mine? But this reduces the number of potential miners.
trakjis

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:14:35 PM

How profitable is this type of passive income? Huh
mostdopetaylor291

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:54:39 PM

Why does the press link not work on the website? I want to see what the press writes about the project
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:11:02 PM

Why does the press link not work on the website? I want to see what the press writes about the project
working link maybe you have something with the computer)))
Zonton

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:14:44 PM

How do you plan to adapt this extraordinary project for mass adaptation, what makes this project more attractive for investors than any other?

Kibercript

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:15:24 PM

Res.
d3precat8477

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:23:31 PM

Do you have any big investors who are ready to invest in the development of the project?
Bitcoin4096

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:26:25 PM

Funny name of the token Smiley.
I wonder how investors will earn on your project if you plan to create a stable coin?

Kibercript

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:39:47 AM

I wonder how investors will earn on your project if you plan to create a stable coin?
investors will buy cheaper than planned with the release of the platform
IBCMedia (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:44:07 AM

Energy saving and environmental protection is now a global trend. I remember similar projects based on ecology, but I do not know any successful ones. Maybe this project will be able to do something.

https://docsend.com/view/xks94j5
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:49:06 AM

I understand that in this way they can try to attract investors.But discounts can negatively affect the total value of the token.
zzortyx

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:09:59 AM

https://docsend.com/view/xks94j5
I read it. I have a twofold impression of your concept. Whether it's cloud mining using solar energy, or whether it will really push people to use solar energy more widely, which is important for the environment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nshrd

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

the moon

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 02:50:45 PM

I understand that in this way they can try to attract investors.But discounts can negatively affect the total value of the token.

Market sentiment will greatly affect the price of the token ... see how the market fell today, this will not add positive to any project

trakjis

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:24:10 PM

I consider Blue Energy an environmentally friendly mining solution and the ability to use natural resources for the benefit
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: