Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:34:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000x potential token  (Read 4188 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 01:01:31 PM

We are near December now and still your coin doesn’t registered in CMC?so what’s the progress now!?care to update us about the 1000x future of SIGN ?

I hope you have not fooled anyone from this forum or from outside because it seems that your thread is misleading and just to lure possible victim from this shitcoin
Impossible to state 1000x token...
I mean if it happens, i hope that coin is sitting tight in my portfilo
I bet on: NEO, XRP, XLM, NWC for the next boom!
Neo, that's shit is dead . Do your research.
Lol it’s still alive but same as dead 😂

Signature Chain is not listed on Coinmarketcap.com but you can find information on Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/signaturechain

Is also traded on STEX https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/LTC/SIGN/240

Volume is low, but project is not dead and developers are still active.

I think this project is worth observing.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Discounted (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:38:44 PM

We are near December now and still your coin doesn’t registered in CMC?so what’s the progress now!?care to update us about the 1000x future of SIGN ?

I hope you have not fooled anyone from this forum or from outside because it seems that your thread is misleading and just to lure possible victim from this shitcoin
Impossible to state 1000x token...
I mean if it happens, i hope that coin is sitting tight in my portfilo
I bet on: NEO, XRP, XLM, NWC for the next boom!
Neo, that's shit is dead . Do your research.
Lol it’s still alive but same as dead 😂

Signature Chain is not listed on Coinmarketcap.com but you can find information on Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/signaturechain

Is also traded on STEX https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/LTC/SIGN/240

Volume is low, but project is not dead and developers are still active.

I think this project is worth observing.

Exactly. Keep an eye on it. It could be huge seeing how insanely small the market cap currently is.
With the amount of progress and development it is really undervalued. A jump to atleast a multi million market cap does not seem hard at all to me which is some really nice gains.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 06:26:36 PM

Tidex token on Waves went 100x+ in the past few months. Perhaps WAVES tokens are the new way to go for profit.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 03:41:12 AM

Tokens with 1000x increase potential have become fairy tales in my opinion, for now it is impossible to have projects its growth
reaches 1000x. As we know the current market conditions the average coin increase is very low, has not been added many projects
are scam. Making investors more careful about channeling funds, is different when in 2017 there are many once successful projects
whose price increases can reach 1000x. But for now we must be realistic, with increases 100x is very good.
Even if expecting to get 100x is more realistic than 1000x the market is not giving those profits, a coin giving those kind of profits needs to be the next ethereum or something similar.

And while there are many coins out there that claim to be better than many coins in the top most likely this is not true, it is better to accept that the days when you could make so much money are not going to return but it does not matter as you can still triple your money thanks to bitcoin.
Discounted (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:49:56 PM

They just posted another update to their ANN page. The results of the pitch could be absolutely game changing. They want to get listed on Tidex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: