Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:16:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We are Chinese community site bountypr.com  (Read 272 times)
siyuanfrf75593 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 12:55:48 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2019, 06:57:14 AM by siyuanfrf75593

We are Chinese community site bountypr.com
ALEXA ranking 283886
Welcome high-quality project teams to the community to share good content to Chinese users.
If you understand Chinese, you can directly submit: https://bountypr.com/tougao
If you do not understand Chinese you can contact us to post content information: https://bountypr.com/contactus We can translate into Chinese content
You can also contact us by email: contact@bountypr.com
For high-quality projects, we provide free translation and publishing services. Of course, we also provide Chinese users with certain rewards to increase their activity.

At the same time, we also welcome friendship links, partners and other aspects of cooperation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2019, 01:04:46 PM

I am not sure what you can expect from here, it is the English section of the forum and your site is fully on the Chinese language. We need translators to read anything there and this going very hard.
There https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0 is a Chinese section, and advertise it there. But I think you already know about them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
siyuanfrf75593 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2019, 01:38:21 PM

I am not sure what you can expect from here, it is the English section of the forum and your site is fully on the Chinese language. We need translators to read anything there and this going very hard.
There https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0 is a Chinese section, and advertise it there. But I think you already know about them.

The website is in Chinese, but it is targeted at all blockchain projects in the world. I think it may be more suitable here.
Because China is a big market, I think that developing the Chinese market is also required by many teams and projects. Smiley
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 04:09:07 AM

The website is in Chinese, but it is targeted at all blockchain projects in the world. I think it may be more suitable here.

Chinese is not an international language (at least for now). So how do you expect those projects to get interested on your offer if they don't understand a single word from you?

Either add English option or change your market then.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
siyuanfrf75593 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:54:01 AM

Chinese is not an international language (at least for now). So how do you expect those projects to get interested on your offer if they don't understand a single word from you?

:)We only target the Chinese market and those partners who want to market and promote in China, because China has a large number of virtual currency participating users. I think the partners all know this, not just mining, virtual currency transactions, and virtual currency platforms. And so on.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 09:44:37 AM

:)We only target the Chinese market and those partners who want to market and promote in China, because China has a large number of virtual currency participating users. I think the partners all know this, not just mining, virtual currency transactions, and virtual currency platforms. And so on.

It seems you do not understand what do we suggest, or you just don't care.
We know that is the Chinese market large and all other benefits from there, but we are just don't understand the Chinese language, we can't read and because of that, your website is worthless for us in this section of the forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3597

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 03:20:44 PM

For high-quality projects, we provide free translation and publishing services. Of course, we also provide Chinese users with certain rewards to increase their activity.
You provide translation services, however, the site appears in one language?

If you do not understand Chinese you can contact us to post content information: https://bountypr.com/contactus We can translate into Chinese content
Why do I need to contact you? Isn't it easy to translate the page for a second language? English at least?
And why this topic in Project Development, I think you are looking for advertisers right?

Anyway, viewing numbers seem high, can you provide some analysis?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 07:17:01 PM

I think you are just circling back with your reasons. You want to target everyone in the world yet your site's langues is in Chinese, clicking "translate to English" doesn't also work  on most parts of your website so how can you even target them if your website is really just built for someone who can understand Chinese?  With your reply for joniboini I think what you are really trying to say is that the website is really for Chinese so other members are right to tell you that this website is really for the Chinese speaking people and so you just need to promote this in their local section.
siyuanfrf75593 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:01:35 AM

I think you are just circling back with your reasons. You want to target everyone in the world yet your site's langues is in Chinese, clicking "translate to English" doesn't also work  on most parts of your website so how can you even target them if your website is really just built for someone who can understand Chinese?  With your reply for joniboini I think what you are really trying to say is that the website is really for Chinese so other members are right to tell you that this website is really for the Chinese speaking people and so you just need to promote this in their local section.

I think you misunderstand what I mean.
We don't need to promote our website in the Chinese area right now, we are a community site with a fixed number of users and groups.
I mentioned the website here to introduce it to teams outside of China who need to promote in China.
siyuanfrf75593 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 08:02:53 AM

I think you are just circling back with your reasons. You want to target everyone in the world yet your site's langues is in Chinese, clicking "translate to English" doesn't also work  on most parts of your website so how can you even target them if your website is really just built for someone who can understand Chinese?  With your reply for joniboini I think what you are really trying to say is that the website is really for Chinese so other members are right to tell you that this website is really for the Chinese speaking people and so you just need to promote this in their local section.

I think you misunderstand what I mean.
We don't need to promote our website in the Chinese area right now, we are a community site with a fixed number of users and groups.
I mentioned the website here to introduce it to teams outside of China who need to promote in China.

I can explain more simply
In China, if most users cannot access the BITCOINTALK site without using a VPN, I want to promote it to Chinese users.i can  promote the site directly in China.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 10, 2019, 09:06:39 AM

free translation and publishing services is a good offer, i have a project on-going, i shall pm you the details and see how we can work together.
I shall give my review about your service on this thread afterwards.
siyuanfrf75593 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 02:56:58 AM

free translation and publishing services is a good offer, i have a project on-going, i shall pm you the details and see how we can work together.
I shall give my review about your service on this thread afterwards.

I'm glad you agree. We are just to make more high-quality projects accessible to the Chinese community. Don't look at it with any suspicion.
We also have a choice according to the project, and do not welcome the garbage and deceive the publicity of the project.
Welcome to send me an email or communicate with TELEGRAM.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 12:22:32 AM

I'm glad you agree. We are just to make more high-quality projects accessible to the Chinese community. Don't look at it with any suspicion.
We also have a choice according to the project, and do not welcome the garbage and deceive the publicity of the project.

Well, In all fairness, you can't really ask someone not to be suspicious of such things, 'cause nowadays, nothing is free.
Translating something like an announcement thread, whitepapers or any other documents from any project is a tedious task (been there done that  Cheesy ), plus free publishing service and you are offering all these for free? I take it you're doing this to bring more traffic to your website? Well, if what you say is true and as long as it is 100% free, then there's no harm on trying to acquire your services. I might shoot you a pm and discuss something relevant to this topic.  Wink

siyuanfrf75593 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 03:33:22 AM

Well, In all fairness, you can't really ask someone not to be suspicious of such things, 'cause nowadays, nothing is free.
Translating something like an announcement thread, whitepapers or any other documents from any project is a tedious task (been there done that  Cheesy ), plus free publishing service and you are offering all these for free? I take it you're doing this to bring more traffic to your website? Well, if what you say is true and as long as it is 100% free, then there's no harm on trying to acquire your services. I might shoot you a pm and discuss something relevant to this topic.  Wink

Yes, nothing is free now. Our free is based on free work without wasting our human and resources. Of course, if there is a reward, we welcome it.
Our simple free help team can let more projects know us, build a Chinese community together, and enrich the community content. This is why we are simple and free.
Don't think too complicated, we are a Chinese site. Most of the people who come here are English users, and there is no meaning in advertising. Ha ha Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: