Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5812 times)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:30:43 PM

The specific time and date haven't been announced yet.
Several people have already asked the same question on their main telegram group only to hear the same answer.
I guess the team is still preparing everything for their IEO so when it's finally time to run it, everything will go smoothly.
For now, just stay tuned on their main telegram group and on this thread for further announcements.
I think when IEO is launch, it will receive a lot of attention from the people because this coin is really valuable in investment and HDX can be sold very quickly in a short time. No IEO information is available at the moment but it may occur later this year or early 2020 so wait patiently. I am studying this project every day and am willing to invest in IEO if it is a good time.
But there was a transaction happening yesterday for 100.000 HDX token based on their smart contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0a3d6e21b5a5ad5661f8db593e6da95b71e959d2
Does that mean they are running a private sale right now instead of IEO or public sale?
There are so many admins on the Telegram channel, and their answers are varied. Someone says there will be no IEO but someone says there will.

I also did not understand their answers, I was confused which of them said the truth, but according to what I saw HDX must have done IEO, because from the beginning they said it with the title
it seems that everything is still confusing and the admin should give a definite answer to this project and they must have a person in charge because the community seems to be very enthusiastic about this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 03:42:55 PM

But there was a transaction happening yesterday for 100.000 HDX token based on their smart contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0x0a3d6e21b5a5ad5661f8db593e6da95b71e959d2
Does that mean they are running a private sale right now instead of IEO or public sale?
There are so many admins on the Telegram channel, and their answers are varied. Someone says there will be no IEO but someone says there will.

I was about to ask this as well.
It's not just 100K HDX Tokens, 24 days ago, 6,661,225 HDX Tokens was also moved unto a different wallet.
None of these numbers were mentioned on the token distribution. Maybe the 100k was for the bounty campaign? Who knows.
The team should clarify if for which purposes these tokens are transferred and if they've been running a private sale already.
Their own followers can't really rely on answers from the main telegram group since as Javi said, their telegram admin's answers vary.
The team should make an official statement about all this.

Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2019, 07:56:14 PM

It's not just 100K HDX Tokens, 24 days ago, 6,661,225 HDX Tokens was also moved unto a different wallet.
None of these numbers were mentioned on the token distribution. Maybe the 100k was for the bounty campaign? Who knows.
The team should clarify if for which purposes these tokens are transferred and if they've been running a private sale already.
Their own followers can't really rely on answers from the main telegram group since as Javi said, their telegram admin's answers vary.

thank you for what you did. this indeed bit disturbed my brain. So far, I see that there are only 3 holders of HDX Tokens, all of which need transparency, if necessary, which wallet is allocated for teams, marketing, etc.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:03:06 AM

thank you for what you did. this indeed bit disturbed my brain. So far, I see that there are only 3 holders of HDX Tokens, all of which need transparency, if necessary, which wallet is allocated for teams, marketing, etc.

This is not yet an explanation from the team so we do not know of the 3 purses holding it whether for marketing and etc.
Is it true what many have said above the admin answers are always different so can not be believed which is more correct?
Are they admin in 1 team or not.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

Is it true what many have said above the admin answers are always different so can not be believed which is more correct?

I guess they are just the admin who manages the community on Telegram which is most likely only responsible for managing the community and not part of the project development main team

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 01:32:39 PM

I guess they are just the admin who manages the community on Telegram which is most likely only responsible for managing the community and not part of the project development main team

Hmmm but why are they not solid in giving their statements, but it doesn't matter I will wait for future developments,
Btw this project looks like it will be an exchange of many users so that traders are more comfortable.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:15:10 PM

Bitcointalk Admin List:

Hydax
cryplion (Hired on October 23, 2019)

We look forward to get more trusted partners.

------

We are now looking for the professional trading masters.
If you are good at contract trading,
send email to hydaxbounty@gmail.com

------

❤️Hydax Angel Recruitment ❤️

🤜If you are enthusiastic in community management
    🤜If you have experience in cryptocurrency trading
        🤜If you are patient or always come up with creative ideas

📲Don't hesitate to contact @HydaxBoun if you are the right person.

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Regions Angels in need (👇Join your group first ):
🇿🇦Africa | 🇧🇾Belarus | 🇧🇷Brazil | 🇨🇳China | 🇲🇨Indonesia | 🇯🇵Japan | 🇰🇷Korea | 🇲🇾Malaysia | 🇲🇽Mexico | 🇻🇳VietNam | 🇷🇺Russia | 🇱🇰Sri Lanka | 🇹🇭Thailand | 🇹🇷Turkey  
And any other country

I am very interested in being an Angel of hydax.com. While, how could I apply for this position?
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:23:21 PM

Announcement | GRIN trading start on November 13th

GRIN trading start on November 13th. Hydax promised to donate Grin's first year transaction fee to its development team!

» Read More

cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:38:25 PM

Announcement | Hydax OTC Global Merchant Recruiting!

Hydax welcomes experienced and resourceful teams or persons to join the OTC to build a robust ecosystem. Come and join now!

» Read More

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 01:49:17 AM

Announcement | Hydax OTC Global Merchant Recruiting!

Hydax welcomes experienced and resourceful teams or persons to join the OTC to build a robust ecosystem. Come and join now!

» Read More

this is a good opportunity for all community , dont miss out the reaseon Hydax is new of project with various features and benefits in the platform .
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:26:40 AM

this is a good opportunity for all community , dont miss out the reaseon Hydax is new of project with various features and benefits in the platform .
yes you are right this is a good opportunity and it seems I am interested to contact them because I believe this project has very good potential in the future

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2019, 08:03:48 AM

Hydax promised to donate Grin's first year transaction fee to its development team!

The whole year? Wow. That's quite generous of HYDAX.
Currently, someone else has already donated generously towards Grin project. 50 BTCtc [Transaction Details]. No surprise there since Grin itself is a great project.
HYDAX donating its transaction fees towards it will surely help uplift the project even more. Kudos to the team.
But, on another matter, you guys still haven't made an official statement about those HDX token movements and transfers. I wonder why.  Roll Eyes

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:28:05 AM

I am very interested in being an Angel of hydax.com. While, how could I apply for this position?
There will be 2 phases for the selection:
Phase 1 - Identification
Join their local Telegram channel based on your region, pass Hydax KYC and then fill the form.

Phase 2- Interview
The interview will happen after the end of the bounty.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 11:31:11 AM

The specific time and date haven't been announced yet.
Several people have already asked the same question on their main telegram group only to hear the same answer.
I guess the team is still preparing everything for their IEO so when it's finally time to run it, everything will go smoothly.
For now, just stay tuned on their main telegram group and on this thread for further announcements.
I think when IEO is launch, it will receive a lot of attention from the people because this coin is really valuable in investment and HDX can be sold very quickly in a short time. No IEO information is available at the moment but it may occur later this year or early 2020 so wait patiently. I am studying this project every day and am willing to invest in IEO if it is a good time.

I also did not understand their answers, I was confused which of them said the truth, but according to what I saw HDX must have done IEO, because from the beginning they said it with the title
it seems that everything is still confusing and the admin should give a definite answer to this project and they must have a person in charge because the community seems to be very enthusiastic about this project
Keep thinking positive for the HDX project, because everything is still running and the team is still active in the community, that means they are still active in maintaining the HDX project, no need to doubt we will just see what will be done next

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2019, 09:19:49 PM

Keep thinking positive for the HDX project, because everything is still running and the team is still active in the community, that means they are still active in maintaining the HDX project, no need to doubt we will just see what will be done next
yes I agree with you, I also still see what the team will do, new project requires very hard work and patience for us to support and see it

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

julerz12
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 01:20:36 AM

Keep thinking positive for the HDX project, because everything is still running and the team is still active in the community, that means they are still active in maintaining the HDX project,
It's not about being active in their community but being transparent.
There's a questionable transfer of their HDX tokens and no one on their team is making official statements about it.
Add to the fact that their telegram administrator's answers vary would mean none of those people really knows what's going on.

no need to doubt we will just see what will be done next
These aren't doubts, it's just a simple question that needs to be answered.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 04:16:22 AM

This exchange looks new but awsome! It has large volume of tradings and more coins are listed. It also has many programs and events to reward it's users, they surely want to make the exchange better and they are really doing so!
Hydax is getting more and more popular and the interface of this exchange is really friendly for everyone involved in the transaction. I tried trading at this exchange last week and it is very easy to use so if you are looking for then Hydax may be a potential option in the near future as this exchange is bringing a new experience to every people. Currently, some coins are currently in high trading volume and you can liquidity here at any time.

Of course these are just some of my assessments but I will have more detailed reviews in the near future if this exchange satisfies the needs of investors.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2019, 06:15:59 AM

This exchange looks new but awsome! It has large volume of tradings and more coins are listed. It also has many programs and events to reward it's users, they surely want to make the exchange better and they are really doing so!
Hydax is getting more and more popular and the interface of this exchange is really friendly for everyone involved in the transaction. I tried trading at this exchange last week and it is very easy to use so if you are looking for then Hydax may be a potential option in the near future as this exchange is bringing a new experience to every people. Currently, some coins are currently in high trading volume and you can liquidity here at any time.

Of course these are just some of my assessments but I will have more detailed reviews in the near future if this exchange satisfies the needs of investors.
Good experience, at this time I personally have not tried to trade in the hydax exchange, maybe some time in the future I will definitely do it, I want to know what unique services provided by the hydax exchange

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:51:21 AM

#Proof of authentication

Bitcointalk username: samcun
Telegram username: @Samudisam
Campaign Joined: Blog
Telegram UID : 421639949
Hydax UID : 496856473570436352

LInk Publication :
1. https://samcuntea.blogspot.com/2019/11/httpswww.html

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 10:20:39 AM

It's not about being active in their community but being transparent.
There's a questionable transfer of their HDX tokens and no one on their team is making official statements about it.
Add to the fact that their telegram administrator's answers vary would mean none of those people really knows what's going on.
They are not a real administrator but people who joined moderator bounty, increasing their activity by answering peoples' questions. I think there will be an official statement from the team after they are finishing the bounty, it seems like right now the team is focused on increasing their Telegram channel activity. Let's just wait for it until it finishes, I highly doubt we will get our answer at this rate.

#Proof of authentication

Bitcointalk username: samcun
Telegram username: @Samudisam
Campaign Joined: Blog
Telegram UID : 421639949
Hydax UID : 496856473570436352

LInk Publication :
1. https://samcuntea.blogspot.com/2019/11/httpswww.html
Wrong place, please post it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197623.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: