Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:31:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]HDX - The Most Valuable EXCH Token! Digital Asset EXCH Star 2019  (Read 5810 times)
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 01:23:55 PM

It will not die at least for now, the reason they do not do something to increase the value of their token due to bounty and marketing. They are holding a lot of events and rewarding their hunters flatly. What I mean here is they are giving a ton of tokens but they do not put the buy orders to keep the price on the track because they want the hunters to sell their token at a cheap price while doing the marketing for them. Have not you seen something like before?
So what do you mean here they will buy back after the bounty hunter and airdrop sell all their tokens so that the token value will rise later? that's what I understand from your sentence
If you read the image on the thread, you should know about it. They say they are going to make a buyback per quarter based on their net profit on the exchange. Which means they are promised us to do it in the next few months later.
Do you understand?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryplion

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 04:32:58 PM

Amazing! 6,000 Members now! Join Hydax Exchange Telegram Group , Hydax X Webounty New Year Bounty Program is running now!

Daily Prize Pool: 100 USDT / Day! 7 days limited!

Join Hydax Twitter & Telegram bounty now!

>>How to join?<<

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
cryplion

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 09:27:45 PM

Announcement | E-CARE PREMIERE LISTING IS COMING ON THE WAY!

E-CARE/USDT Trading Pair is coming on the way! The E-CARE PREMIERE LISTING will be held on hydax.com on 1/8/2020 at 12:00 PM (GMT+8).

cryplion

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:39:09 PM

The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order.

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

cryplion

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:48:32 PM

Trade Bitcoin on Hydax. Invest $BTC which earns the highest returns from 2010 to 2019, way above anything else!

cryplion

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:25:55 PM

Project Update | E-CARE project introduction published on Medium

What is E-CARE? In order to solve problems such as decentralized services, information & data islands and rights maintenance in the physical medical and health industry (including mental health and safety, physical examination, insurance, medical services, etc.), E-CARE utilizes the credited data exchange method based on blockchain and smart contracts to connect the data of each individual service node, and to protect consumers’ rights and interests, on the premise that the data security and integrity can be ensured.

>>Read More<<

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:16:30 AM

It will not die at least for now, the reason they do not do something to increase the value of their token due to bounty and marketing. They are holding a lot of events and rewarding their hunters flatly. What I mean here is they are giving a ton of tokens but they do not put the buy orders to keep the price on the track because they want the hunters to sell their token at a cheap price while doing the marketing for them. Have not you seen something like before?
So what do you mean here they will buy back after the bounty hunter and airdrop sell all their tokens so that the token value will rise later? that's what I understand from your sentence
Do not blame bounty hunters for their 40% unlocking and no panic sell when distributed. I think that because the strategy of this exchange is not suitable, investors are not interested in buying this coin.

In my opinion, you should wait a little longer because if the value does not change, HDX is just a normal altcoin and there is no highlight when you choose to invest.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:55:30 AM

If you read the image on the thread, you should know about it. They say they are going to make a buyback per quarter based on their net profit on the exchange. Which means they are promised us to do it in the next few months later.
Do you understand?
yes, I read it on the main page, 25% of the Hydaq exchange net profit every quarter will be used for buy-back and Burn HDX until the total HDX supply remains 150 million HDX (50% of total supply).

By the way When will HDX pair trading be launched?
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:10:46 PM

Do you understand?
yes, I read it on the main page, 25% of the Hydaq exchange net profit every quarter will be used for buy-back and Burn HDX until the total HDX supply remains 150 million HDX (50% of total supply).

HDX is already traded on the exchange, or are you asking about HDX as a pair base?
If you are asking me this question, I think it is fine to say it will not happen at least until Q2. I can say it because the majority of the trading pair on the exchange does not have a big order, it does not make any sense for them to create another one without liquidity. What they need to do is to increase the liquidity and put solid orders.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 12:45:24 PM

Do you understand?

HDX is already traded on the exchange, or are you asking about HDX as a pair base?
If you are asking me this question, I think it is fine to say it will not happen at least until Q2. I can say it because the majority of the trading pair on the exchange does not have a big order, it does not make any sense for them to create another one without liquidity. What they need to do is to increase the liquidity and put solid orders.
I know the current value of HDX cannot satisfy all investors but I believe that with the upcoming strategies of Hydax, this coin will recover soon in the shortest time. Currently the price of $0.013 is very cheap for you to consider but should wait a little longer because the liquidity of this coin is still low and investors do not feel good when investing.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀