Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges Tokens  (Read 33494 times)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:16:05 AM

It doesn't make a sense to buy all exchange tokens, before you buy you should check what features are represented by the token. If you get only discount on trading then probably the token is not good for long term investment.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:19:45 AM

Exchange token that will be worth investing on must be different from others, many new exchanges of today are just copycats and they want to be like binance and huobi

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 07:57:21 AM

It doesn't make a sense to buy all exchange tokens, before you buy you should check what features are represented by the token. If you get only discount on trading then probably the token is not good for long term investment.
It is true that trading fee discounts are only the most basic feature. So in your opinion, what features should an exchange token have to be good to hold in the long term?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:06:22 AM

I have seen many exchanges have launched their own token like Binance with BNB, Idex with IDEX, Hotbit with HTB, Yobit with YO etc. where exchanges use their own tokens as another way to pay fees to support token. In addition to it, different strategies are used to create a hype like decrease in supply etc.
But if an exchange goes through a hard period of time and shuts downs then ultimately that token will come to its end because there is no community other than that exchange supporting the token simply because it has no usage outside the exchange.
According to me exchanges should promote the usage of their coins/tokens outside the exchange to build a community in support of it. If your community consists of huge individual entities who believe you then a great community can be formed. Otherwise lack of applications would lead these things to disaster.
Yes, it is right. Many exchanges have already launched their own tokens. The present time exchanges are passing critical time because crypto trade volume is drastically falled. Hence if any exchange, want to shut down for liquidity shortage, their tokens will die eventually. Because this is their product.
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

That is true, because cryptocurrency is a decentralized currency peer to peer in exchange trading platform. Hence, is very good to implement to other platform, not only a particular exchange token named as it stated earlier, secondly it will be added more advantage towards the industrial as already has the origin where it created and keep spreading globally on difference exchange.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 09:31:47 AM

Exchange token that will be worth investing on must be different from others, many new exchanges of today are just copycats and they want to be like binance and huobi
It is only natural to see other exchanges to make their own coin. It is not a copy but to get along with the trend of creating their own and spread it in the whole crypto space. It is part of their strategy to increase their marketing power, their popularity and also to increase the number of their community.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

HammadAli (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:36:21 AM

It is only natural to see other exchanges to make their own coin. It is not a copy but to get along with the trend of creating their own and spread it in the whole crypto space. It is part of their strategy to increase their marketing power, their popularity and also to increase the number of their community.
Basically they are not creating a coin but a token and to create a token you just need approx 50$. You can take a look at my post at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192889
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 12:06:55 AM

I have seen many exchanges have launched their own token like Binance with BNB, Idex with IDEX, Hotbit with HTB, Yobit with YO etc. where exchanges use their own tokens as another way to pay fees to support token. In addition to it, different strategies are used to create a hype like decrease in supply etc.
But if an exchange goes through a hard period of time and shuts downs then ultimately that token will come to its end because there is no community other than that exchange supporting the token simply because it has no usage outside the exchange.
According to me exchanges should promote the usage of their coins/tokens outside the exchange to build a community in support of it. If your community consists of huge individual entities who believe you then a great community can be formed. Otherwise lack of applications would lead these things to disaster.

This is a breakthrough and a new strategy to attract the interests of investors, traders / crypto users at this time. We remember with ICO, now ICO is almost gone, and replaced with IEO, which IEO is working together directly with the exchanger as the manager of IEO itself. Users buy tokens at the exchanger and direct exchangers are available, so they don't wait anymore about where tokens can and listings are sold, this is the advantage of IEO itself. I think with the many exchangers who have their own coins / tokens as a medium of exchange it is OK and good while they can conducive the price of the coins / tokens and can guarantee the security of the tokens. Today many exchangers have the same concept, they offer a variety of features and conveniences ranging from zero fees etc. This is a good thing. But it must be remembered that the scam will continue to utilize where a system or change works.

Shallow Water
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:32:54 PM

Yes almost all exchanges have their own token, mainly the centralized ones. Cause everyone want to make their own ecosystem and own market. Some of them are really good like bnb. It was only a exchange token but now it perform as many utilities. So I like some of them not all. And those which have some future I always stick with them and hold them.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 10:45:09 PM

I think that if the exchange is good, then their coin will also be a success. All the same, exchange coins were primarily created to be used in stock trading. And outside the exchanges, we already have enough altcoins.

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:56:21 AM

But an exchange that creates coins, then that exchange will survive well. Because their community is very big. Now there is a new active exchange, namely BCNEX. With their crazy ideas to keep their coins active. They do not distribute coins directly so that exchanges remain active. The airdrop they run also makes active exchanges. Active exchanges are very dependent on the floating of the exchange.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:36:29 PM

But an exchange that creates coins, then that exchange will survive well. Because their community is very big. Now there is a new active exchange, namely BCNEX. With their crazy ideas to keep their coins active. They do not distribute coins directly so that exchanges remain active. The airdrop they run also makes active exchanges. Active exchanges are very dependent on the floating of the exchange.

This is how Binance did it too before they grew this big, many had done it even cryptopia was also airdropping coins even LTC during the days. This is a way for them to have volume and activity in the exchange and I guess they do have agreements to the team who created the coins as well. Just as they are going to earn some clients, tokens they own will find its way to its usecase. The success of BNB is also happening realized by some like the KCS.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2019, 03:51:20 PM

I have recently made an investment in PROB token, the exchange token of probit exchange. I just found about the exchange and looked if it has any good tokens less know and I came to know about Prob. They are providing a staking interest of 12% per year for staking the token in the exchange. The probit exchange is doing good and I believe it has a bright future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:53:30 PM

I have recently made an investment in PROB token, the exchange token of probit exchange. I just found about the exchange and looked if it has any good tokens less know and I came to know about Prob. They are providing a staking interest of 12% per year for staking the token in the exchange. The probit exchange is doing good and I believe it has a bright future.

I don't think 12% per year is a good investment in crypto since the price of the coin itself could drop more than that if the coin is not survive, there are better investment method if you just aiming for 12% a year just like mutual fund investment. But anyway if the coin is doing good and the price of the coin rise up and you still get the interest profits, that means double profits, good luck
tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:01:56 PM

I think that if the exchange is good, then their coin will also be a success. All the same, exchange coins were primarily created to be used in stock trading. And outside the exchanges, we already have enough altcoins.
exchange coins do depend on their real platform, I also think that if their platforms are successful their coins can be used by many people who use their exchanges.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:10:42 PM

Is it true that you might invest in PROB tokens because ROI is still increasing slightly (5%) and you believe that ROI will multiply later. 12% a year is an amazing percentage, even a safe investment like at a local bank I did not find investments with that much interest. but in my opinion it is still at risk of losing, the price may drop dramatically, because this is an exchange token, or requires a real sector, good news if the exchange token works with many partners, so its usefulness is not only on the stock exchange.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:09:19 PM

I truly do like Exchange tokens because as a native token, the team will ensure they strive to. Make it stand out. An exchange growth and trust lies in the token progress...and Exchange tokens have less scam than non Exchange.

Govorrrue

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:14:32 PM

In my opinion, exchanges are giving more trust to tokens these days. And it is a bit easier to evaluate the solutions, when you are having objective information on its trading volume, ratings etc
volporg

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:17:18 PM

In my opinion, exchanges are giving more trust to tokens these days. And it is a bit easier to evaluate the solutions, when you are having objective information on its trading volume, ratings etc

Afternoon there. Yep, this is for sure so, however, what I would say - it is very important to conduct own analysis as well. Because practical value, innovations, roadmap and at least MVP are very important components as well
Govorrrue

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:18:07 PM

Afternoon there. Yep, this is for sure so, however, what I would say - it is very important to conduct own analysis as well. Because practical value, innovations, roadmap and at least MVP are very important components as well

No doubt. By the way, have you heard something about Binance Community Listing Program? Cause in my opinion, idea is new and attractive, kinda win-win for everyone
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: