Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nauticus Is The Future  (Read 245 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:48:13 AM

I read the Whitepaper of Nauticus.
It seems that the money they collected go for mining purposes.
They have just stated that the earning from mining will cause lower fees in the future.  Roll Eyes
It is just one more exchange, and there is hundred of them...

I trade only on top exchanges. I do not trust new / small exchanges. Recent hacking exchanges prove that you can not keep money on exchanges.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:56:05 AM

I heard about their bounty long time ago. have they been listed somewhere or no?
nauticus is like an ordinary exchange and as for me there is nothing special for you. Man, just use trusted exchange like Binance

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:58:29 AM

I don't really see the much followership for Nauticus. I am sure that if you interview 1000 people in the crypto community, not up to 50 will admit knowing about nauticus. So, therefore, there are no much investors or crypto traders to sustain it.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:01:34 PM

Bullish Stance For Nauticus:

Nauticus could make investors a lot of money in the future. Many of the top named analysts in this community are calling a bottom for crypto currencies. As a community, we have an exorbitant amount of positive news on the horizon. If Bitcoin TRULY bottoms within Q1 of 2019, then we could see substantial increases in coins like NTS. NTS is the Nauticus exchange token. At the moment, I am bullish that this coin will perform well alongside BTC. However, because this coin is new and tied to the exchange, I think it has a chance to emulate what BNB did last year. This is something that has great potential; that potential will only be increased if we embark on another bull run.

Nautics Info:

https://blockonomi.com/nauticus-trading-has-gone-live/?fbclid=IwAR1mH9r4yp037ooPqxmLZk2F8JJNK5eHQ-pp6QNOUhbqtTztLN5CkA5lOuQ

Exchange:

https://nauticus.exchange/

We need to wait about future, market is not ready to go up. I believe we all have prediction and some people still believe with crypto, market reality not support all your prediction, unfortunately. This is good news for nauticus members and if you can share any strategy to recovery asset using nauticus, follow is my option.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:51:40 PM

I also believe in the project, there is a very good team of professionals. I purchased their coins and look forward to a lot of growth in the future.
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:18:07 PM

I have very good impressions from cooperation with Nauticus. I like this exchange because of its simplicity and the constant support of its community.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:23:10 PM

this is just speculation, the first thing to do is to increase trading volume on their platform and become one of the big exchanges. we are just the first with this speculation, but without it all this is just like a dream.

many new projects say sweet words, but in the end all investors still dump their tokens.
Maverick.au

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2019, 11:09:55 AM

Bullish Stance For Nauticus:

Nauticus could make investors a lot of money in the future. Many of the top named analysts in this community are calling a bottom for crypto currencies. As a community, we have an exorbitant amount of positive news on the horizon. If Bitcoin TRULY bottoms within Q1 of 2019, then we could see substantial increases in coins like NTS. NTS is the Nauticus exchange token. At the moment, I am bullish that this coin will perform well alongside BTC. However, because this coin is new and tied to the exchange, I think it has a chance to emulate what BNB did last year. This is something that has great potential; that potential will only be increased if we embark on another bull run.

It's interesting to look at the accounts like this one that was used to promote Nauticus so strongly and afterwards the account is not used.

Nauticus was a scam ICO promoted like so many ICOs by people with no morals.

USD$19.4 million is missing from an ICO that delivered nothing but lies.

A summary of what happened with Nauticus | https://www.icoinvestigation.com/8944/what-happened-at-nauticus

All the information is here | https://www.icoinvestigation.com/nauticus
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 11:16:55 AM

I haven’t touched my NTS ever since. It’s still in their exchange platform, and it is not a good idea to sell them at very cheap price.

I also didn’t follow their latest updates until this one popped up on Bitcointalk. Everyone has their opinions and sources that Nauticus is legit and a threat to Binance, and others say that it is a scam ICO.

I still consider myself as “stalemate” or neutral in this situation. If they really want to turn this around, they should have hired proven market makers or liquidators who can help their price pump up and make the community alive again.

Massive marketing isn’t enough, because it cannot help Nauticus’ token and exchange grow to the next level. One suggested solution is that instead of spending it on massive marketing, it should be on market makers or a team knows how to liquidate and maintain the price of the token.

Exchanges are close to getting saturated in the market, but can be useful in terms of arbitraging.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█