Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #️⃣ [ANN] ✨ [WCC]  #️⃣WCode - Arbitration Platform 📈  (Read 1346 times)
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 06:19:20 PM

guys and what is there to hear about the creation of telegrams of channels? like they wrote earlier if a couple of people subscribe then they will create and we seem to have signed up more

Now we have a Telegram! Theme has been updated.

Good afternoon.
We inform, regretfully, that the start of the project is postponed. We had unforeseen complications. We were hacked. The damage, although not very large, lost only the design files, but the worst thing is we lost one of the main servers. We move to a new one and prepare everything for a reliable start. You have dear friends, that as we look forward to the start of the project, we ask only for patience. Now mining and wallet are working, so you can use it.
P.S. If you have any information about cybercriminals who committed a cyber attack on a wcode-project, share it with us for a fee.

I hope you took into account the errors and more these freaks will not get to you, for how long is the launch of your application delayed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leninay

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

I somehow missed this news that you were hacked, it’s good that the hackers didn’t steal money, we’ll hope that this is no longer a repeat
Eduarop

Activity: 98
Merit: 82

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:26:47 AM

I somehow missed this news that you were hacked, it’s good that the hackers didn’t steal money, we’ll hope that this is no longer a repeat
I haven't noticed the news either, do you know how much loss in $?

leninay

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:34:01 AM

money was not lost, as the admin wrote, they stole design files and lost the main server, you can scroll through the thread and find complete information
Eduarop

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 09:47:26 AM

money was not lost, as the admin wrote, they stole design files and lost the main server, you can scroll through the thread and find complete information

Hell! I thought you had that information from some other source, thank you, I'm gonna go through scroll the thread now

dgigit

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:18:14 AM

Good afternoon.
We inform, regretfully, that the start of the project is postponed. We had unforeseen complications. We were hacked. The damage, although not very large, lost only the design files, but the worst thing is we lost one of the main servers. We move to a new one and prepare everything for a reliable start. You have dear friends, that as we look forward to the start of the project, we ask only for patience. Now mining and wallet are working, so you can use it.
P.S. If you have any information about cybercriminals who committed a cyber attack on a wcode-project, share it with us for a fee.
Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 10:14:23 PM

Good afternoon.

Thank you for putting all the information together in one place and I didn't have to scroll through the thread. Thanks to this, I saved my time.
dgigit

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:49:32 AM

updated the wallet, mining three days the flight is normal, payments come from the pool can be safely updated
NeroZyF

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:13:31 AM

updated the wallet, mining three days the flight is normal, payments come from the pool can be safely updated
Total Payments: 0 Total Miners Paid: -1 Minimum Payment Threshold: 0.000 WCC Denomination Unit: 0.000 WCC

Do you have a TX screenshot or tx link in Explorer?

If you find my message helpful, please click +Merit
leninay

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 08:43:03 AM

Total Payments: 0 Total Miners Paid: -1 Minimum Payment Threshold: 0.000 WCC Denomination Unit: 0.000 WCC

where do you see this information please share the link
dgigit

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 09:58:54 AM

in the next couple of days I will not be able to throw evidence, at the moment I am not at home
leninay

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:57:56 PM

in the next couple of days I will not be able to throw evidence, at the moment I am not at home

how about proofs or have you not reached your home yet?
Bnkr65

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 01:04:16 AM

Well, he said, "in the next couple of days," I think we should wait another 1-2 days
dgigit

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:55:33 PM

Well, he said, "in the next couple of days," I think we should wait another 1-2 days

I plan to return from vacation tomorrow and take a screenshot if nothing changes
leninay

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 08:04:45 AM

I plan to return from vacation tomorrow and take a screenshot if nothing changes

I look forward to evidence because I can’t connect to the pool
Eduarop

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:29:33 AM

It's been more than a week since you were supposed to leave your vacation. I therefore have a question. Are you still on vacation or have you forgotten?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: