Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: your opinion about this investment strategy  (Read 766 times)
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:55:59 AM

Your list of coins is not totally bad but if i were you i will concentrate more on well establish coins like BTC and ETH maybe Litecoin also instead of having some coin which may like fail you. All the best.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 05:37:04 PM

in my opinion your investment strategy is quite good. You always set aside $ 250 to buy crypto. diversifying investments is a great way to minimize the risk of loss. because when one coin goes down we still have another reliable coin. I will add two more coins, namely ethereum and litecoin. in my opinion these two coins are also very potential.
That's true.
From the OP's explanation, I concluded that you want to invest for the long term, to enjoy old age when you retire later, right? or raise money to be able to retire early. You apply a buy and hold strategy, by setting aside salary every month continuously. In my opinion, the most effective coin for this strategy is BTC. Strengthen mentally to hold, ignore fluctuating prices in a short time frame, then focus on long-term price increases. For other altcoins, OP choice is not bad either, my suggestion, add BNB in your investment, is quite potential. Most of the members here suggest it Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:55:39 PM

Your list of coins is not totally bad but if i were you i will concentrate more on well establish coins like BTC and ETH maybe Litecoin also instead of having some coin which may like fail you. All the best.
Your strategy is very low-risk and long-term. if we are considering investments for a year or half a year, then you can choose other coins that can bring you a lot of money

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1088

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:20:47 PM

Welcome to the crypto world. One to remember when entering in this crypto world is that you may be rich, but you may not be rich quickly because crypto also includes the high risks, you may get big profits, but you may also get big lost. This is the main point if you are in crypto.

Well, related to the statement, what coin is XML? Do you mean XLM (Stellar)?

Secondly, I appreciate your effort to diversify your funds into several coins, this is the great step you have chosen. Your coins are good enough, but I think that you can include ETH to be owned, whatever, this is promising enough.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:50:01 PM

Bitcoin is stable and the most widely known of all the crypto-currencies . Put your money there I think it will bring great returns on investment in the long run
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:55:26 PM

If you want to invest, of course you must have a very good strategy, besides that before you enter the world of investment, you must know and understand what an investment is, and most importantly you must be mentally strong in getting losses and profits.

ImSuparmin

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:01:49 PM

in my opinion your investment strategy is quite good. You always set aside $ 250 to buy crypto. diversifying investments is a great way to minimize the risk of loss. because when one coin goes down we still have another reliable coin. I will add two more coins, namely ethereum and litecoin. in my opinion these two coins are also very potential.
That's true.
From the OP's explanation, I concluded that you want to invest for the long term, to enjoy old age when you retire later, right? or raise money to be able to retire early. You apply a buy and hold strategy, by setting aside salary every month continuously. In my opinion, the most effective coin for this strategy is BTC. Strengthen mentally to hold, ignore fluctuating prices in a short time frame, then focus on long-term price increases. For other altcoins, OP choice is not bad either, my suggestion, add BNB in your investment, is quite potential. Most of the members here suggest it Smiley

I agree with you, the OP's explanation makes us a race for our future, of course we start from now to invest long term, buy and hold it maybe we should do it. altcoin strategy in my opinion is not only in BTC and BNB, we can also invest in ETH, because in my opinion this is one of the altcoins that have an altcoin team with very good performance.

ImSuparmin

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:08:22 PM

My opinion about your strategy is very good. But I didn't know it was XML, maybe because I never saw it in CMC.
I think the best and very best strategy is to believe in your choices. Yes, of course, the choice has been through a series of studies. Sometimes listening to other people's opinions only makes us doubt our own choices.

Thinking the same as me, the point is we have to go back to ourselves, the strategy of listening from other people is very bad, confident in ourselves and believe that the investment we choose is the best and will generate large profits.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:21:56 PM

It's always better to diversify and you are investing very wisely. You already add some good coins in your portfolio apart from this you can do some study about NEO, BNB, Tron & Quant too for further investment purpose if you wish.

cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:53:49 PM

It's always better to diversify and you are investing very wisely. You already add some good coins in your portfolio apart from this you can do some study about NEO, BNB, Tron & Quant too for further investment purpose if you wish.
They also prepare the good portfolio and your suggesting coins also good make profit. But every one have individual method and suitable portfolio so I am not suggesting and advising the any investment strategy. Nowadays many peoples are follow some tricks, telegram groups and etc so we only said crypto is a wonderful investment on long term and those are have they earn each transaction and every day.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:23:07 PM

If you learn how to invest here for few weeks only then better to not do it fast because you need a lot of time by this like study it before you really do invest in different cryptocurrency here then start first in btc that trusted and popular already for so long period of time then do invest in altcoins little by little then i recommend eth,bch,xrp,doge,bnb
it is not always beneficial to buy bitcoin directly. sometimes it will be better to buy bitcoin through altcoins. here it is also important to have your own buying strategy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:57:41 AM

The investment strategy is good but for now, investing in bitcoin only will give you more profit. Bitcoin pumped from 7000$ to 9000$ in just 3-4 days so I guess you should choose bitcoin this time. Stop investing in altcoins except for BCHABC. As predicted BCHABC will cross 1k$ in 3-4 months.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:11:31 AM

Your port allocation for me is not good because you have a lot of coins in your portfolio. Even professional traders are only prefer to trade cryptocurrencies with a maximum of 4 cryptocurrencies for them to easily manage it.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:18:58 AM

Holding 50% of the assets to altcoins is recommended based on crypto experts portofolio
but it's not recommended to hold altcoins for a long time, taking little profits from them is good and move to other alts, because alts have different time to rise
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:33:48 AM

Every good portfolio is made in three steps. First of all, you need to find assets that you are interested in (check), secondly, you need to diversify your portfolio in equal parts (check), thirdly, rebalance your portfolio every month (check). You are good to go, but do not hold everything in one backet, spread your crypto among some wallets for more safety.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:32:37 PM

Most of the time I will agree with an opinion like this but the OP seems to be very well versed in matters of investing and when that is the case it is fine to take a larger risk, putting an even greater amount of money in established coins may not do a lot to help him achieve his goals and it will slow him down, I am sure he can deal with it and if things begin to take a turn for the worse then he will be capable of adjusting his portfolio to reduce his losses.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:15:03 PM

What is your perspective on this situation?
LOL, xrp investment  Cheesy Cheesy

very well versed in matters of investing
Oh my......he can see about as much as a mole

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:50:08 PM

i believe choosing a really good method to enter the market is very important to us everytime we start investing, of course investing in long term is always better than short term because profit is always far more better, so the first stage is choosing a really worthy project with a properly coin for long term, that's why background of the crypto is very important,  i will choose top cryptos like BCH or XRP because they already have enough time to show us their value to exist for a long time in this market.

albrots

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:18:49 AM

The planing is pretty good as a novice investor and wants to take part in the crypto world. But there are things I must ask. Do you have capital every month and everything is used to buy some crypto with the description you explained above?

I do not see the reserve funds you have set for these investments, each investment should determine what percentage of the funds used to buy crypto and the reserve funds used to buy altcoin again when prices decline. Reserve funds are very important to keep your capital intact. Must really be able to manage capital for investment so as not to experience a lot of losses and can get the maximum profit.
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:34:30 AM

Your way of choosing an investment is already very precise, let alone choose several altcoins, indeed in the world of crypto an inveetation strategy is very important in determining the profit. Your way is very simple but it's a crush for others. The point is if you want to invest not only in one altcoin. Choose from several altcoins that have a potential future.

Dividing our investment to route to for multiple altcoins are good but the most important point over her is the potential the altcoins carry as I have made some mistakes and profits as well in the past.  We need to decide the terms of investment and there are some coins like HOLO (HOT) which is very cheap and highly volatile which can be used for day trading as it gives us chance of better return everyday because everyday it fluctuates and there are coins like XLM,  XRP which can be preferred for investment till the bull run and then there are coins like BNB and ETH which can be considered for long term investment. We need to decide the type of investment and choose the coins based on that.

Investing in multiple coin is great idea if we have done enough research because instead of investing in 10 altcoins and gaining profit on 5 we can narrow it down to 5 altcoins and get profit from 3 out of it. This requires a lot of market research and insights.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: