Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:20:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94]
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30557 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Now that YAPPADAPPADOO project will be launch, what are our expectations? As for me, the success of this project will greatly affect the application industry as well as the economy. It is like a standard bearer that everything can be simple yet really beneficial.
One of my expectations is, the decline in the giant application stores purchases (just kidding).  Grin
Well, i’m expecting a big change in people’s wrong notions of web applications and the undying support and admirations they have for native applications will finally die this time.
Well, mine is for my phone to work normally. Usually it gets hanged and shuts down automatically due to short space. I have a lot of installed applications so it eaten up all my storage spaces that caused my phone to work slowly and hanged. This time if i be using web applications my device storage will not be much affected.
Good for you guys. Me I’m tired of updating applications all the time. It seems that I have to be committed to  update all of my applications in order for me to use them properly with out any problem. I dont want auto update because it eats up my data so i do manually whenever i want and i hate it.
Nightmare huh! I seen all your complains guys and i am thinking right know what is my contributions to your complains. I think mine is, being tired of downloading promising applications but then after downloading them you could not almost use them because they will redirect you to upgrade to premium version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1151

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:38:23 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 01:12:30 PM by lionheart78

Yeah, so economical that makes it a pro-middle class users. But the real thing is, Yappadappadoo is breaking
the barrier of the limitation that native apps has for all apps users worldwide. Those things that Bitbitchy
mentioned, indirectly gives that economical effect because apps users no longer need to shed large amount of
money just to adapt with PWAs.  

Exactly jadeite. One doesnt have to be so extravagant in enjoying applications or browsing. Web applications are always there for us and will not cost us much so why go back to the old habit if we can enjoy better services for less?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:02:29 PM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
Well for many reasons offline service of yappadappadoo will be important for many people, especially those who are working and using applications or have important transaction need to be done... And for me its better to have application from yappadappadoo, online or offline we can still use it..
You are right. We need flexible applications that will simply give us better results and help us on our daily like. Some scenarios will simply affect everything and we are really hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO will provide us with applications that will solve these problems.
Hoping the same thing, too! I hope to find Yappadappadoo's PWAs as something that will definitely serve apps users in daily lives. Creating truly useful PWAs- quality over quantity, to avoid confusion when apps users go through the list of PWAs.   
Yes that's the best reason why we find yappadappadoo apps a good for all of us, because of their flexible features that their apps can apply to all of our device and fit for our everyday needs... Also we need something that will really help us in many ways, unlike to native apps we are the one who give help to them lol...
You are right buddy. Another thing that is good with web appications is they fit our budgets. Very economical. Doesnt require latest operating system and device, doesnt require much internet connections, can work fine also with out and doesnt require large i ternal storage from our device. In short pro-middle class users.
Yeah, so economical that makes it a pro-middle class users. But the real thing is, Yappadappadoo is breaking
the barrier of the limitation that native apps has for all apps users worldwide. Those things that Bitbitchy
mentioned, indirectly gives that economical effect because apps users no longer need to shed large amount of

Exactly jadeite. One doesnt have to be so extravagant in enjoying applications or browsing. Web applications are always there for us and will not cost us much so why go back to the old habit if we can enjoy better services for less?
I agree with you. This what we call being practical and besides I believe the time is coming wherein native applications will no longer be a big deal. And if users will find out that web applications are indeed better than the native applications i doubt they will still go back there.
amskdkd

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:45:20 AM

Until now, apps have been prisoners of their own separate ecosystems. Now the app world is making the long-awaited break for freedom.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

9,728 followers in tweeter?  Shocked Shocked
I’m shocked! Imagine a platform having simple offers got this number of followers? It only means that there will be a lot of people who want the idea On applications Yappadappadoo is offering. It means everyone is able to relate support this project. Best of luck to Yappadappadoo.
No doubt about it, and if everyone knows exactly what yappadappadoo apps can do for sure that digits will be doubled or maybe triple... Imagine how many user are keep using native apps even they wanted to change and use something else, this is what we need to do to share this project to many user as we can for them to know that there is something better than the one they are using...
Sure thing mate, many of us here already shared this project to anyone else around, in our social media accounts and in family and friends... Maybe we need more options on how we can attract user to know yappadappadoo and eventually switch on it, time is clicking guys we got to hurry...
If there's any options for us that we can able to share yappadappadoo project to others im sure we will not think twice before we do it, now is the important time for yappadappadoo and they really need a support from us... Only for days left to go before the end of their token sale...
When will be the end of the token sale? I haven't notice that this project was running for 2 months now. Our discussion about this project was really interesting and our awareness really has grown that much especially for the new technologies that were introduced by YAPPADAPPADOO project. Hopefully, investors supported also this project and I can't wait for the time that we can download those Progressive Web Apps (PWA) mentioned on this project.
How time flies so fast that we didn't even notice that! Truly, our awareness has grown, we learned a lot about
Progressive Web Apps and its greatness that we look forward of having it soon with great hope that
Yappadappadoo will soon materialize it for us, apps users.

Yes i definitely look into it that yappadappadoo apps are being able to use by all of us, i think yappadappadoo will not dissapoint us... We need to count on them for what they said and promise to bring pwa features soon, and you're correct lets wait and see...
GayEddie

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:14 AM

Where to read the latest upddate?
Btw Solid team. They have a solid plan and know how to move forward.
Awaiting for MVP. This is something that is a necessary evolution. Good luck.
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

I’m shocked! Imagine a platform having simple offers got this number of followers? It only means that there will be a lot of people who want the idea On applications Yappadappadoo is offering. It means everyone is able to relate support this project. Best of luck to Yappadappadoo.
No doubt about it, and if everyone knows exactly what yappadappadoo apps can do for sure that digits will be doubled or maybe triple... Imagine how many user are keep using native apps even they wanted to change and use something else, this is what we need to do to share this project to many user as we can for them to know that there is something better than the one they are using...
Sure thing mate, many of us here already shared this project to anyone else around, in our social media accounts and in family and friends... Maybe we need more options on how we can attract user to know yappadappadoo and eventually switch on it, time is clicking guys we got to hurry...
If there's any options for us that we can able to share yappadappadoo project to others im sure we will not think twice before we do it, now is the important time for yappadappadoo and they really need a support from us... Only for days left to go before the end of their token sale...
When will be the end of the token sale? I haven't notice that this project was running for 2 months now. Our discussion about this project was really interesting and our awareness really has grown that much especially for the new technologies that were introduced by YAPPADAPPADOO project. Hopefully, investors supported also this project and I can't wait for the time that we can download those Progressive Web Apps (PWA) mentioned on this project.
How time flies so fast that we didn't even notice that! Truly, our awareness has grown, we learned a lot about
Progressive Web Apps and its greatness that we look forward of having it soon with great hope that

Yes i definitely look into it that yappadappadoo apps are able to use by all of us, i think yappadappadoo will not dissapoint us... We need to count on them for what they said and promise to bring pwa features soon, and you're correct lets wait and see...
Is it true that yappadappadoo Token sale will end on August 4th, means only one day to go before they'll start to operate !? So this is it, all what we're waiting for will come to this, im excited to what may come to them and to all supporters who patiently waiting for this day...
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I wonder how would big gaming apps react to Yappadappadoo's goal to revolutionize the app industry?
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

“We need an investor - a fellow freedom fighter - would you invest in us for really little capital - not crazy money for crazy valuations?Huh?”

https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo

I saw this in their Twitter account. They are looking for investors, not clear if in the ICO or investors to partner with the project like application developers or what. If it will not cost them much money and will indeed give good value then why not?
In their ICO of course, they need funds for this noble purpose. They need investors in short. I saw they have a lot of supporters, I’m sure they will also participate in their ICO. It will not be a waste of money to help them in this project and besides their tokens promise profit as well plus the platform will benefit us users.
Yea sure, investors should encouraged to invest. It will be like hitting 2 birds with one stone. You will be benefitting from their flint tokens when you buy them and at the same time you will also benefit from the platform. What more to say?
Indeed they really need a investors,  i guess we need to give an extra support on this now... We have to move and prove to them that yappadappadoo is the one will give solution for many apps user in the world...
We're already at the end of ico, whatever the will happen to this project i guess it will be the results of our works and of all the supporters who've been involved in yappadappadoo... Lets wait for it, i feel that will be a positive results...

What do you think dude, will they be successful? I hope they will, this project is too good not to be implemented. I just hope there will be more investors that will be wise enough to examine a good cause. Its not just because they are one of the many ICOs but also because their purpose will also benefit all of us.
Personally, I would love seeing Yappadappadoo materializing this project because it will help us a lot in our
lives, addressing the limitations and problems that we are encountering with the native apps. I want more
convenient apps that will end my problem in my data storage and on poor internet connection,that offline
feature really makes sense to me,too.

We are on the same side, we want this project to be implemented and it materialize as what they planned... If many investors wake up their minds and invest here, absolutely yappadappadoo will become reality and soon will bring us enjoyable time...
spartanec1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

Yes i definitely look into it that yappadappadoo apps are able to use by all of us, i think yappadappadoo will not dissapoint us... We need to count on them for what they said and promise to bring pwa features soon, and you're correct lets wait and see...
Is it true that yappadappadoo Token sale will end on August 4th, means only one day to go before they'll start to operate !? So this is it, all what we're waiting for will come to this, im excited to what may come to them and to all supporters who patiently waiting for this day...
I think everything should be fine.We will wait for another 1 day)
scarleth06

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:55:44 AM

“We need an investor - a fellow freedom fighter - would you invest in us for really little capital - not crazy money for crazy valuations?Huh?”

I saw this in their Twitter account. They are looking for investors, not clear if in the ICO or investors to partner with the project like application developers or what. If it will not cost them much money and will indeed give good value then why not?
In their ICO of course, they need funds for this noble purpose. They need investors in short. I saw they have a lot of supporters, I’m sure they will also participate in their ICO. It will not be a waste of money to help them in this project and besides their tokens promise profit as well plus the platform will benefit us users.
Yea sure, investors should encouraged to invest. It will be like hitting 2 birds with one stone. You will be benefitting from their flint tokens when you buy them and at the same time you will also benefit from the platform. What more to say?
Indeed they really need a investors,  i guess we need to give an extra support on this now... We have to move and prove to them that yappadappadoo is the one will give solution for many apps user in the world...
We're already at the end of ico, whatever the will happen to this project i guess it will be the results of our works and of all the supporters who've been involved in yappadappadoo... Lets wait for it, i feel that will be a positive results...

What do you think dude, will they be successful? I hope they will, this project is too good not to be implemented. I just hope there will be more investors that will be wise enough to examine a good cause. Its not just because they are one of the many ICOs but also because their purpose will also benefit all of us.
Personally, I would love seeing Yappadappadoo materializing this project because it will help us a lot in our
lives, addressing the limitations and problems that we are encountering with the native apps. I want more
convenient apps that will end my problem in my data storage and on poor internet connection,that offline
feature really makes sense to me,too.

We are on the same side, we want this project to be implemented and it materialize as what they planned... If many investors wake up their minds and invest here, absolutely yappadappadoo will become reality and soon will bring us enjoyable time...
Why, why they didn't see the potential of yappadappadoo platform that it may bring change and non hassle application for everyone or maybe we are the who didn't see that they already have investor as of the moment!? Okay enough talking and start finding a real status of yappadappadoo...
joeljames23

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

Very interesting and new  project no download no install and no update with the ability to work off line  concept is really interesting , an app store for progressive web apps is unique idea . I still would like to know the idea behind a cloud based app  that can work offline too ! how this gonna be achieved ?
Cloud based because it used through web. You will not have to download it. Just like browsing normally in the internet which does not consume your device memory. When you search something in the web, you can open as much windows as you can but your device memory will not be affected, unlike installed applications, they are in your system, has occupied part of your storage.
I agree with this! Cloud means simply "Internet" which the YAPPADAPPADOO applications was based. What the good thing about this offline capability of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications is that whether the internet goes offline (sudden disconnection), the application will still function normally until the internet connects again.
I got you DonChester. What you are trying to say is that even the YAPPADAPPADOO application is offline, we can still view all the information that was currently on the cache memory. The downside will be if the application should not be an updated data unless it is connected again to the internet. But the good thing is that if we are doing transaction then suddenly the internet goes off but still need to continue with a transaction, we can still proceed and the transaction.
Well for many reasons offline service of yappadappadoo will be important for many people, especially those who are working and using applications or have important transaction need to be done... And for me its better to have application from yappadappadoo, online or offline we can still use it..
You are right. We need flexible applications that will simply give us better results and help us on our daily like. Some scenarios will simply affect everything and we are really hoping that YAPPADAPPADOO will provide us with applications that will solve these problems.
Hoping the same thing, too! I hope to find Yappadappadoo's PWAs as something that will definitely serve apps users in daily lives. Creating truly useful PWAs- quality over quantity, to avoid confusion when apps users go through the list of PWAs.   
Yes that's the best reason why we find yappadappadoo apps a good for all of us, because of their flexible features that their apps can apply to all of our device and fit for our everyday needs... Also we need something that will really help us in many ways, unlike to native apps we are the one who give help to them lol...
You are right buddy. Another thing that is good with web appications is they fit our budgets. Very economical. Doesnt require latest operating system and device, doesnt require much internet connections, can work fine also with out and doesnt require large i ternal storage from our device. In short pro-middle class users.

Its economical that's another awesome identity of yappadappadoo apps, besides of all the features and advantage of this platform it also has budget friendly traits that will surely enjoy by middle class people... I remember my friend always saying that practicality is the best we can do to save money, now with yappadappadoo practicality is being observe...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Now that YAPPADAPPADOO project will be launch, what are our expectations? As for me, the success of this project will greatly affect the application industry as well as the economy. It is like a standard bearer that everything can be simple yet really beneficial.
I agree! This could be the start of everything. Simple things yet powerful like YAPPADAPPADOO platform which offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA). I guess we should be really ready and excited on the next stage of technology.
Yes we should be ready for the biggest thing that will come for us or maybe the native apps store should be the one to get ready!? This is it guys, the time has come for native apps to give way for a better version of them lol, and i hope they'll realize that... Also they should be ready to witness the switched off of users from them to yappadappadoo...
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:36:30 PM

I agree! There are so many benefits that YAPPADAPPADOO will bring to us. Not only giving us revolutionary applications that will surely solve our mobile apps problems but will definitely give us the chance to earn money when we develop applications thru YAPPADAPPADOO suit. More power to this amazing project!
Basically, Yappadappadoo provides people a diiferent version of modern applications that are new and improved while
being able to make people use of the cyptocurrency and experience the features of the blockchain technology. I truly
agree that Yappadappadoo is a project that will be successful.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

Many will surely invest in Yappadappadoo. PWAs are still not widely used around the globe so the moment that Yappadappadoo
launches these PWAs, people will definitely be attracted and intrigued by it resulting into the popularity of Yappadappadoo.
With that being the case, investors will take those opportuniites and trends to make a profit out of it.
Khayem

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

I’m not hearing anything anymore about them, their Twitter account has no new updates. I dont have any idea what had happened to their token sale but I hope they’ve reach their goal so they’ll be able to fund the project. This project is too good not to be implemented.
Maybe the team has their hands full on debugging Yapppadappadoo itself. If I'm not mistaken, the initial activity of Yappadappadoo was their beta version testing. I mean, it would make sense if they saw problems in the initial run. It will be best to see and wait for the future activities of Yappadappadoo.
Andycalum

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

I’m not hearing anything anymore about them, their Twitter account has no new updates. I dont have any idea what had happened to their token sale but I hope they’ve reach their goal so they’ll be able to fund the project. This project is too good not to be implemented.
Well, if it is true that they are already done with their token sale then let’s wait from the CM of this project for an update, i believe people will be waiting for token distribution so they will also be watching and will br making noise. Lets just be calm and keep our patience.
Whatever. As of now i am so excited of the full implementations of their platform. Cant wait to see their application store working that i may be able to try using their applications for a change. Goodluck team will be seeing you in the near future,
I personally can't contain myself in waiting for Yappadappadoo. I mean I can pretty much visualize the effects of using PWAs in my daily life. I can only imagine how convenient it is for me to have those applications that aren't consuming much storage and faster processing speed along it.
Thanks, Yappadappadoo...Hoping to see you succeed in the future...
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data.
CorePropertySolutions

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:13:28 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

try reading this article its a good read about the advantages of PWA to users and developers.
https://www.itproportal.com/features/progressive-web-apps-why-theyre-revolutionising-the-user-experience/
this article is a good read too highlighting the benefits of Progressive Web Apps
follow this link https://www.infoq.com/articles/progressive-web-app-benefits

-i read the article i notice this one in particular , i know PWAs works offline and doesnt need to be install
Like websites, PWA’s can be accessed via URLs and are therefore indexable by search engines,
meaning it’s possible to find the pages on Google and Bing for instance.
This can be a huge advantage compared to mobile applications where all internal data is just that, internal.

One of the biggest differences between PWAs and native apps is the presence of the “app store middleman”.
For Progressive Web Apps, this middleman is completely taken out.
For app developers, no app store means you are no longer restricted by iOS and Android’s rules and guidelines.
A developer will not have to go through an approval process, allowing the app to be used as soon as it’s ready
There is also no need to manually update the app, as the revised app version will instantly and automatically be available to everyone.

I have highlighted some part of your statement. May I ask if this will not be a problem? This indicates that a developer can do whatever he wants for the application? I believe that rules and guidelines are made to make the process safe and reliable and attain the required standards given by apps regulatory body. Please enlighten me about this. YAPPADAPPADOO is a great project but without proper rules and guidelines as well as approval, I think it will be chaotic.
I 101% agree with you on this buddy. Of course i believe that though everyone is invited to try and develop applications in their Yappa suit but i still believe before their developed applications come out into the market, they have to be subjected for approval first. With yappadappadoo itself i believe they have their own set of rules and standard on this matter.
100% agree with you on this buddy. Of course i believe that though everyone is invited to try and develop applications in their Yappa suit aswell.
https://www.corepropertysolutions.ca
expresstech

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2019, 11:21:49 AM

Wow !! PWAs are essentially web applications that use the latest modern web technologies (including service workers) to deliver awesome user-experience and Now it is compaitable with all browsers...
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94]
  Print  

Jump to: