Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin down  (Read 2251 times)
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:17:58 AM

Today Bitcoin has begun to rise again, and the prediction of the end of this month Bitcoin price rises to $10,000. When the price of $7,000 yesterday was perfect for purchase. But if you're playing a long-term investment, the price is now good to buy.
When you are going for long term, the price doesn't matter because you know that there is still a potential for the asset that you are investing in and you will be holding that for long years. It is about discipline and patience that you need to focus on because once you bought your investment then you gotta act and prove that it is a long term investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jootn2kx

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Estimated.Pro - Crypto Signals. Free.

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:30:46 AM

Bitcoin is back down to $ 7500 and altcoin is also following Bitcoin, is this to buy BTC when it is going down badly or waiting for the price of $ 7,000,

Obviously, things have changed since this post got published, but the time for buying depends on your intentions. If you mean to hold it for a few years, any time is good for investing. If you want to trade, then there are trading techniques that can help you make a profit with greater certainty of success.

ESTIMATED.PRO
PERSONALIZED PREDICTIONS LIST ACCURACY CHECK REVIEWS AI-BASED PREDICTIONS TOP COINS TO BUY TOP COINS TO SELL
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:21:42 AM

Bitcoin is back down to $ 7500 and altcoin is also following Bitcoin, is this to buy BTC when it is going down badly or waiting for the price of $ 7,000,

Obviously, things have changed since this post got published, but the time for buying depends on your intentions. If you mean to hold it for a few years, any time is good for investing. If you want to trade, then there are trading techniques that can help you make a profit with greater certainty of success.
from posts made, if we buy bitcoin at that time, so now it can feel the benefits. bitcoin fluctuations disrupt psychological traders, they feel afraid when there is a decline, even though it is an opportunity to find a buy position and take advantage of opportunities

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:15:59 AM

The price of bitcoin and other alt-coin has been fluctuating down with a weak strength, of price to go back at initial price of $15000 and above, instead the price keep down below, like wise other alt-coin. Hence is very good to invest, and is going to be more profitable in future. Because bitcoin has the prospect in future.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:40:57 AM

now is no longer the right time to buy bitcoin because the current price of bitcoin has increased by more than the $ 7.5k price you mentioned. now bitcoin in the $ 9.2k range is one of the significant price growths by bitcoin, very fortunate for investors who bought bitcoin at the price of $ 7.5k at that time.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:48:46 AM

yes i think now is the right time to buy. Don't delay buying if you already have money. because most bitcoin users are sure that bitcoin will soon be bull run we just have to be patient and wait. because we for the past two years have experienced a downward trend in bitcoin. a few more months after bitcoin split in two I'm sure bitcoin will run. and if in the next one or two months bitcoin dumps again you don't need to panic to stay afloat. or if you have more money it's a good opportunity for us to add to our bitcoins. now what I do is keep trying to increase the amount of my bitcoin. so that next year I will get a big profit.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:31:39 PM

Today Bitcoin has begun to rise again, and the prediction of the end of this month Bitcoin price rises to $10,000. When the price of $7,000 yesterday was perfect for purchase. But if you're playing a long-term investment, the price is now good to buy.

This is right time for long term investors right? accumulate as many as you can or still reading the flow of bitcoin price for perfect purchase for this month? good news are castaway all over the world. market demand is also increasing. perfect purchase is always at your end. just continue to observe and go with the flow of others so you can go for bet in bitcoin at the right time. good to have and hold now.

Watch out for this SPACE!
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:22:28 PM

The price of 1 Bitcoin is currently about 8800$ and I am waiting for the price decrease to buy an extra portion to my portfolio. It would be great if BTC reaches 6000$ to buy it until the next growth phase.
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:36:31 PM

The price of 1 Bitcoin is currently about 8800$ and I am waiting for the price decrease to buy an extra portion to my portfolio. It would be great if BTC reaches 6000$ to buy it until the next growth phase.

Soon it will be the end of the year. Are you sure bitcoin will go down to $ 6000? I'm not sure because next year there will be halving. I think it's likely that the price will only touch $ 7,500 - $ 8,000 before rising again next year.it's better if you want to buy bitcoin just wait at that price position.If you may know why you are waiting for the price of $ 6000? Do you have information that prices will go down there?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:56:21 PM

Soon it will be the end of the year. Are you sure bitcoin will go down to $ 6000? I'm not sure because next year there will be halving. I think it's likely that the price will only touch $ 7,500 - $ 8,000 before rising again next year.it's better if you want to buy bitcoin just wait at that price position.If you may know why you are waiting for the price of $ 6000? Do you have information that prices will go down there?

It will not touch $ 6000 because the pattern does not show that way, even I predict bitcoin will go up tomorrow or as low as $ 8500, that's the right time and get the right position when you buy, but I believe bitcoin will change tomorrow.
Nguyenthanh2391

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

This may be a good time to buy BTC because the price of currencies can rise sharply and quickly return. This discount is a very good opportunity that everyone should catch. do you think like me  Smiley
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:01:58 PM

I won't be surprised if the price of bitcoin is down at the moment. This is as a result of the fluctuations in the prices of the cryptocurrencies. However, it may be a good time to hold bitcoins in your portfolio and later sell them when prices go up.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Broiler78
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 11:38:52 PM

I think bitcoin by the end of 2019 will reach $ 10,000 back. see market trends that are so fast bitcoin will reach it. don't wait until we are late to buy bitcoin.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:00:59 AM

I think bitcoin by the end of 2019 will reach $ 10,000 back. see market trends that are so fast bitcoin will reach it. don't wait until we are late to buy bitcoin.
I think this is the right time now to buy bitcoin, and many people predict the end of this year will go up maybe because there is half of bitcoin that will happen later that makes bitcoin prices go up, but can it touch that number that I hope to get more than that .
fvali_klinag

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:55:22 AM

The current bitcoin price has increased substantially from the time that this article is published, and you're ready to invest long - term in bitcoin now, and now you have a big profit. So you should consider that you're ready to invest long - term investments in bitcoin?

If you're ready, let' s start now!  Wink
4maxzath7

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 03:52:30 AM

I think this is the moment when you're ready to buy bitcoin, now the bitcoin price is falling down to 8200$, you can order a purchase in this area, it' s pretty good. And in my estimation, this month will increase more than 10000$. This is just my advice.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:35:37 AM

I think this is the moment when you're ready to buy bitcoin, now the bitcoin price is falling down to 8200$, you can order a purchase in this area, it' s pretty good. And in my estimation, this month will increase more than 10000$. This is just my advice.

This month is only a few days and in my opinion it is too heavy if only in a few days, the price of bitcoin can reach $ 10k. The price could have been reached but it might happen next month or next year because the halving moment is getting closer and this could be a trigger for altcoin prices to go up too

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2800
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:29:39 AM

Hah, why do people keep waiting for the price of bitcoin before grabbing?

Just BTFD and you're all good, and keep holding on it, there's no secret formula here if you wanted to be rich down 3-5 years. Just invest on bitcoin and then buy when there is a opportunity. As the sayin goes, 'buy when there's blood on the street". Bitcoin halvening is just around the corner, so if you wanted to have the financial freedom, you can invest in bitcoin. Doesn't mean you will buy 1 BTC, just a portion and just accumulate it overtime.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:04:29 AM

Hi paramorel, Thanks for your opinion about the price of BTC, but i think it still too high, the best price to buy is $5,300 or maybe lower. The reason is the buy volume is not reallly good now, only the sell. The pump to $10k is not from the sharks, it because the fomos of Chinese, so I think it should retest $5,000 before pump

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1170

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 06:52:19 AM

Hi paramorel, Thanks for your opinion about the price of BTC, but i think it still too high, the best price to buy is $5,300 or maybe lower. The reason is the buy volume is not reallly good now, only the sell. The pump to $10k is not from the sharks, it because the fomos of Chinese, so I think it should retest $5,000 before pump

And can you share the reasons why the buying volume is not good now, and sell is? Do you have any arguments for your opinion? What you are suggesting with your post is shorting, sell now and buy again when price drops more. In the past we have seen situation changing in hours. One huge buy order push the price and people start buying, but for many it will be too late, cause you wait too long for buying. With bitcoin trading you can have fun, you can try what ever you want, there are no restrictions, but price have its own way, and many times cause of waiting we lose a good opportunity for buying.
Shorting doesn't work all the time, you will see that. I think we are not going back to 5k again, in couple weeks we will see what will happen.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████