Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When altcoin season?  (Read 1751 times)
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 10:09:07 PM

And why? Running late on crypto news last few weeks. Any good new coins on markets?

a lot of good news for the last 2 years
but its not what makes alt seasons.. good news are priced in already in the previous bubble by institutions
there might be more in 2020-2021 but dont wait for good news to trigger it.. it'll just happen because thats how markets work
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:13:28 AM

When BTC dominance would fall below 50 percent, we would see another bull run of altcoins. But a better question is when is it going to happen, because alts have done nothing but disappointed investors for two years already.
You're right . The current market depends heavily on the value of Bitcoin, so altcoins usually cannot rise if Bitcoin still dominates the crypto market. I think in 2020 everything will change and Bitcoin will decrease in dominance and the altcoin season can officially begin. Of course I'm not sure because the volatility of this coin is still occurring many times this year so this time is best to just sit still and wait.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:33:22 AM

When BTC dominance would fall below 50 percent, we would see another bull run of altcoins. But a better question is when is it going to happen, because alts have done nothing but disappointed investors for two years already.
You're right . The current market depends heavily on the value of Bitcoin, so altcoins usually cannot rise if Bitcoin still dominates the crypto market. I think in 2020 everything will change and Bitcoin will decrease in dominance and the altcoin season can officially begin. Of course I'm not sure because the volatility of this coin is still occurring many times this year so this time is best to just sit still and wait.

At the moment dominance is at 67.4%, I think just a month earlier it was higher? Or I don't remember correctly?
2020 is the year of halving, I think we will see some changes, but not right away. I was here in 2016, the last halving had effects on the market and price itself only after some time. I
I can't say when we will see the altcoin season, but I`m somehow sure that it's coming.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 11:47:55 AM

as investors who invest using altcoin should understand and understand with all the risks that will be incurred in investing with altcoin and if altcoin experiences bad developments investors remain calm and not panic so as to make the currency decline and the interest of investors in investing that can create the currency has increased in its development

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 09:04:28 PM

as investors who invest using altcoin should understand and understand with all the risks that will be incurred in investing with altcoin and if altcoin experiences bad developments investors remain calm and not panic so as to make the currency decline and the interest of investors in investing that can create the currency has increased in its development
If you buy Altcoins at the current price, then I think the risks are at a normal level. Prices for Altcoins are no longer falling, and perhaps next year we will see a large increase in the entire market.

Sonu_titu

Activity: 136
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:49:32 PM

Probably after 2020, as 2020 is the BTC halving.

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:51:53 AM

everyone hopes the 2017 altcoin season will repeat itself. but does everyone think that building a market for a long season also takes a long time? and a lot of this market needs to be prepared to go back to the altcoin season. 2017 is not an easy achievement for the development of the altcoin market. many supporting aspects must be achieved. whereas right now, it looks like we're still far from the altcoin season.
Trends like 2017 will not re-form in the sense that altcoin will be the same increase as that year. I see exactly the direction of the market when it will Bullish altcoin will create a new price shock but several new altcoins will replace the big enough achievement in 2017. Like ethereum I am pessimistic when the market direction has formed the price will be the same as when the highest point was reached

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:52:09 AM

everyone hopes the 2017 altcoin season will repeat itself. but does everyone think that building a market for a long season also takes a long time? and a lot of this market needs to be prepared to go back to the altcoin season. 2017 is not an easy achievement for the development of the altcoin market. many supporting aspects must be achieved. whereas right now, it looks like we're still far from the altcoin season.
Trends like 2017 will not re-form in the sense that altcoin will be the same increase as that year. I see exactly the direction of the market when it will Bullish altcoin will create a new price shock but several new altcoins will replace the big enough achievement in 2017. Like ethereum I am pessimistic when the market direction has formed the price will be the same as when the highest point was reached

It will come for eth. Just not soon it seems. Many coins will not be coming back to their value when bitcoin spearheaded the crypto boom last 2017. It's been downhill for the market in general after that but we're seeing postive movements as well this year. For long term holders, there shouldn't be any problem if they're willing to hold for a few years. Top alts eventually will move up then.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:16:17 AM

If you buy Altcoins at the current price, then I think the risks are at a normal level. Prices for Altcoins are no longer falling, and perhaps next year we will see a large increase in the entire market.
The market trend is really unpredictable because this market is very volatile during this time and Bitcoin often drops unexpectedly, so I am very careful when investing. The market is likely to rise someday but this year it is certain that the downtrend will be more overwhelming. I have analyzed many times and the altcoin season will come very late so be more careful and if you don't feel secure, you can choose long-term investment.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:42:42 AM

the magnitude of risk that is obtained and one of them is the price development which we cannot predict with certainty and the development of altcoin also no one can memastika and in my opinion the development of crypto or altcoin currencies depends on the investors themselves and the greater the interest of investors in investing of course the development of investment will be increasingly big
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:15:15 AM

It may take a long time for this to happen but I have great confidence in the current market and certainly the altcoin season will take place in the next few years because the crypto market is predicted to be a very promising market. Now people are showing signs of optimism when investing in altcoin and a lot of big investors are considering long-term investment during this time period so I believe this is a very good opportunity to make a profit.

Predictions of the altcoin season are often mentioned a lot and no one can be sure when that will happen. If you are not worried, take this opportunity because the current prices of altcoins are very cheap.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:19:37 AM

The market trend is really unpredictable because this market is very volatile during this time and Bitcoin often drops unexpectedly, so I am very careful when investing. The market is likely to rise someday but this year it is certain that the downtrend will be more overwhelming. I have analyzed many times and the altcoin season will come very late so be more careful and if you don't feel secure, you can choose long-term investment.

Volatility is always there and we cannot deny the fact the we cannot really know on when would alts start to rise and when would it stop and one thing there is for sure the price of all crypto will rise up once there is a good events or news came with Bitcoin actually we can see that always on the market, Although it's still risky to invest today but if we act smart on our trading movements for sure we can earn huge once a huge pump came.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:32:26 AM

No one knows when will the altseason starts, but i guess altseason will only start after the next halving of bitcoin,  maybe by mid 2020,  im expectating that the next altseason will be remarkable.
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 552

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:35:56 AM

No one knows when will the altseason starts, but i guess altseason will only start after the next halving of bitcoin,  maybe by mid 2020,  im expectating that the next altseason will be remarkable.
Based on 2017 analysis shows that when altcoin reached its peak, the first bitcoin experienced a large increase and at that time the dominance was very strong more than 60-70% and after the crypto market has decreased and bitcoin has experienced price stability from altcoin experienced increase. now what momentum will occur for the rise in bitcoin? 2020 there will be halving and every approaching halving the price of bitcoin will increase

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
darknetx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:07:27 PM

never happend again my friend..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5198753.40
i think this thread is enough to answer your ask
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

And why? Running late on crypto news last few weeks. Any good new coins on markets?
nothing new but something is being awaited and that's the Halving lol.

altcoin season when Bitcoin turns Bull then surely altcoins will follow instantly just like the normal scenario whenever the bull starts to run.

in 2017 every single Legit Alts makes their way up and grows more than hundred % growth so lets just keep the patient.nothing will come to those who don't want to wait.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:16:49 PM

No one really cares about it, you are not mistaken in the way you think but most investors are only guided by their desire to make money and not their desire to understand the market and make money in the progress, so they have this irrational desire that bitcoin and altcoins are achieving all time highs every single day for the rest of their lives, and if you watch the way any market moves you can easily understand that is not the way the markets react and that they go up and down in a random way.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:26:12 PM

nothing new but something is being awaited and that's the Halving lol.

altcoin season when Bitcoin turns Bull then surely altcoins will follow instantly just like the normal scenario whenever the bull starts to run.

in 2017 every single Legit Alts makes their way up and grows more than hundred % growth so lets just keep the patient.nothing will come to those who don't want to wait.
Well that's kinda true actually, but the investor should also keep in mind that the Altcoin also increase in price when the bitcoin rise in value, even though a coin remain at the same amount as compared to bitcoin, but if you see the dollar value then it increases with increase in price of bitcoin, so in general people have also gained a lot this year just for keeping their altcoin bag safe.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀