Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:32:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ Win $25 every 3 days /// Guess The Number /// Provably Fair  (Read 388 times)
schwarzhase (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:03:50 PM

OP I have one question before I apply to round 2.

Do I have to create a new token for every round or the first one is enough only I should guess a new number?

It is highly recommended to generate a new token because you may want to change payout address.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 04:22:45 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 01:04:21 AM by wwzsocki

Token ID   0e476936f33ae423

dis93

Activity: 310
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:41:02 PM

Id 55f65ebaf6b147ae

:p :p :p :p :p
cumakoff

Activity: 941
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 06:46:08 PM

Token ID: d1bdfd77c7141082

adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 01:35:45 AM

Token ID: 404d6f374220dd7e

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 10:46:12 AM

Obviously promoting some Ponzi scheme and OP still arguing that this isn't a promotion.
Letting people join the system because of a prize pool is considered as promoting.

There are no winning on round #1 and round #2 so it means this promotion will keep going and keep bumping.

Some members got red trust because of supporting this Ponzi scheme.
Check this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192283.msg52776733#msg52776733
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:11:49 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 04:51:39 PM by wwzsocki

Obviously promoting some Ponzi scheme and OP still arguing that this isn't a promotion.
Letting people join the system because of a prize pool is considered as promoting.

There are no winning on round #1 and round #2 so it means this promotion will keep going and keep bumping.

Check this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192283.msg52776733#msg52776733

Thanks for letting us know.

I don't know if you have read this thread but before I have joined this promotion I asked questions about it and looks like we are safe because we have done nothing wrong and nobody is supporting, advertising or promoting this service. I just wanted to try them out with the free money to be able to confirm or deny this scam accusations. Nothing more.

When I read the thread you linked, all I can see there is that this BtcDoubler is still paying. One newbie was red trusted for promoting the service but actually I don't know if this rating is fully accurate because the doubler is still paying and this newbie member did nothing wrong (in my opinion) only played there and shared it in the post. I think tags should be given only to promoting members when this service stops to pay. Actually they are paying, which is confirmed by Legendary member in the thread linked above.

Additionally, the first round wasn't successful because there were not enough participants and nobody guesses the special number, which was encrypted and hash provided before the first round started. The same is with the second round, which is actually running right now.

Participants are not going to be red trusted. This makes absolute no sense. Red trust is for scammers ,not for their victims...

abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:33:27 AM

Thanks for letting us know.

I don't know if you have read this thread but before I have joined this promotion I asked questions about it and looks like we are safe because we have done nothing wrong and nobody is supporting, advertising or promoting this service. I just wanted to try them out with the free money to be able to confirm or deny this scam accusations. Nothing more.

Participants are not going to be red trusted. This makes absolute no sense. Red trust is for scammers ,not for their victims...

I mean if users support this Ponzi scheme. Not the ones who joined this promotion.

Here is another member that is promoting this supporting this Ponzi scheme https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192283.msg52745297#msg52745297
Ponzi schemes are known to be a scam prone investment.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 05:01:22 PM

Here is another member that is promoting this supporting this Ponzi scheme https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192283.msg52745297#msg52745297
Ponzi schemes are known to be a scam prone investment.

I have to add that you are totally right and for sure all Doublers which I have seen until now were scams, but I have already written about this before I joined this promotion.

As an experienced user, I want to test the waters and warn others if something will be not right.

Everybody should be careful when dealing with such websites and I don't recommend to use it.

schwarzhase (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:31:53 PM

I assume this will be the last round at this point because too much pessimism is spreading here, therefore I'll tomorrow publish the decoded hash of 2nd round and announce winner/s if there is any.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:48:00 AM

I assume this will be the last round at this point because too much pessimism is spreading here, therefore I'll tomorrow publish the decoded hash of 2nd round and announce winner/s if there is any.

I also think it would be the best outcome in such a situation, especially when it goes about a Doubler service promotion.

As you see OP promoting Doublers is not welcome on the Bitcointalk forum but is not forbidden, so you got your try.

To be honest, all Doublers finally turn out to be a scam, so you would have to prove first that your case is different to be able to convince anybody to deposit even a single cent.

I don't know, maybe with such promotion, but for sure such a Doubler would have to run for months and double every deposit to convince anybody after so many scams.

So, if your Doubler is not real and will be closed after a few days is better to stop this and be happy that you are not mistrusted.

schwarzhase (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:33:55 PM

Round #2 decoded hash:
Code:
DOUBL3R-KJMZJ#71.@-LuckyNumber:51

No winners for this (last) round.

I also think it would be the best outcome in such a situation, especially when it goes about a Doubler service promotion.

As you see OP promoting Doublers is not welcome on the Bitcointalk forum but is not forbidden, so you got your try.

To be honest, all Doublers finally turn out to be a scam, so you would have to prove first that your case is different to be able to convince anybody to deposit even a single cent.

I don't know, maybe with such promotion, but for sure such a Doubler would have to run for months and double every deposit to convince anybody after so many scams.

So, if your Doubler is not real and will be closed after a few days is better to stop this and be happy that you are not mistrusted.

We have a sticky thread at Beer Money Forum proving with payment proofs that we have been paying for 13 days already, this means tomorrow the third cycle will be completed (600% ROI to early users).
https://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/doubl3r-com-reviews-scam-or-legit.55616/
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 07:42:40 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 07:05:16 PM by wwzsocki

snip

Just read one post above yours at least this should be done before posting in any thread, which is to read the OP and a couple of last posts to be able to understand everything correctly.

...No winners for this (LAST) round.

Wink

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: