Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:12:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi breaks into Top 50 on CMC  (Read 712 times)
bobelr

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 05:53:37 PM

I wrote an article recently about NRG and their growth over the last couple of months, now they have just broken into the top 50 tops on CoinMarketCap. They had no ICO have been in operation for 18 months and seem to be killing it. Also they will be having another airdrop in the foreseeable future, if the token keeps growing it could be a very valuable airdrop. The article i wrote is in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/interesting-crypto-projects/nrg-has-increased-over-350-last-30-days-what-energi-xdneer?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about Energi? and their coin NRG? You can visit their website on the link below.

https://www.energi.world

Also i would check out the blogging platform i wrote the article on, it's a way to earn crypto for free. They have over 14,000 signups already and I think they will overtake steemit this year. You can sign up for free through the blog link. Hope to see you there!

What is the use case for this token? Or just a mere speculative token gaining traction? I need to know what I'm investing on? Sounds good.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 06:37:09 PM

Wonderful airdrop coin giving by energy, with limited supply coin the energy team giving many coin for airdrop participants and we not disappointed with energy airdrop because this coin above 50 rank on coinmarketcap, now they make fourth airdrop season and I hope become lucky.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:07:50 AM

I wrote an article recently about NRG and their growth over the last couple of months, now they have just broken into the top 50 tops on CoinMarketCap. They had no ICO have been in operation for 18 months and seem to be killing it. Also they will be having another airdrop in the foreseeable future, if the token keeps growing it could be a very valuable airdrop. The article i wrote is in the link below.

https://www.publish0x.com/interesting-crypto-projects/nrg-has-increased-over-350-last-30-days-what-energi-xdneer?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about Energi? and their coin NRG? You can visit their website on the link below.

https://www.energi.world

Also i would check out the blogging platform i wrote the article on, it's a way to earn crypto for free. They have over 14,000 signups already and I think they will overtake steemit this year. You can sign up for free through the blog link. Hope to see you there!

They are growing in their community and i'm part of their Discord rain channel.

I think the only thing holding back this coin is the lack of technology in regards to new ideas. Once they implement a exchange, smart contents and an incubation for dapps they will really take off.

One of the hardest things in the crypto market is to create a buzz and a community behind your project, and that's what Energi has in abundance, i can see the price going back up to where it was earlier in the summer when they add the tech (nearly 10 dollars a coin).
otto93

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Live, Hope, Win

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:41:36 AM

I heard about tjis coin but have not talen a closer look but if anyone did ask me i strongly advice that he/she have a second look and consider because any coin that has a straight pump to the top is not healthy and one must take cautions

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 02:52:22 PM

I think the energy project is very good. The Whitepaper, the Roadmap, the team is all clear and set efficiently.
Without the ICO he can compete with the top coin that is in Coinmarketcap. His earndrop also did not make the energy price down.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:27:21 PM

I think the energy project is very good. The Whitepaper, the Roadmap, the team is all clear and set efficiently.
Without the ICO he can compete with the top coin that is in Coinmarketcap. His earndrop also did not make the energy price down.
I think now it’s just a pump. I have already seen several times how a lot of coins come in that 20-30-40-50 top at the coinmarket and then immediately disappeared from there.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 04:01:11 PM

I think now it’s just a pump. I have already seen several times how a lot of coins come in that 20-30-40-50 top at the coinmarket and then immediately disappeared from there.
it's going down slowly from the top 50 CMC  to the below top 70 CMC this coin very similar with another master node coin.
DASH is the only master node coin that cna be used to purchase something in a few merchants but energi is not having an actual product like dash nor accepted as a payment system.
This coin will be going down asap with the fourth phase of airdrop.
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:25:58 PM

I have heard about Energi about several months ago and thought to buy a masternode. I am so glad that I did not do it, because the price made -x3 science that moment and it is very disappointing, because the price differences within three months are insane.

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:07:45 PM

Although the project soon entered the CMC Top 50, I do not think it is related to the success of the project. Because some things don't seem real to me. It's really interesting that a project in CMC 50  listed only 2-3 exchanges. The only real volume of the project is on the Digifinex stock exchange. And this stock market is manipulating volumes, it has been approved. Which means the volume of Energi has been manipulated.

Frankly, I can't trust the project for such reasons. I hope they will announce a good exchange soon and reaffirm our confidence in the project.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 10:14:43 PM

Wonderful airdrop coin giving by energy, with limited supply coin the energy team giving many coin for airdrop participants and we not disappointed with energy airdrop because this coin above 50 rank on coinmarketcap, now they make fourth airdrop season and I hope become lucky.

Energi is simply the break out coin for me this year 2019, they have solid products deliverable I'm Europe and americas and have given alot of gifts to the cryptocurrency community this year and it didn't affect the price negatively. Its goes further to depict the depth of the project. Only xlm has done more this year in terms of airdrop. Energi has paid its dues and deserves the trust it has garnered so far from the crypto Community

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:31:28 AM

I'm really liking what you are doing with your charity, Energi Impact.  

Currently they are focused on environmental aspects and also social impacts. They seem to be consistently beach cleaning, helping orphanages in Indonesia and recently they started a new campaign.

For every new follower on their Instagram throughout the month of October, they will plant a tree and if you share a certain post talking about their campaign, they will plant another tree as well. Currently according to their recent post, they have planted over 3,000 trees. If you want to get involved in the project and have them plant a tree for you giving them a follow, you can visit their Instagram profile on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/energiimpact/

Make an impact and follow the page and share the video on your story (the post on the 10th of October) and plant two trees on this planet. Well done Energi and Energi Impact, one of the only cryptocurrencies actually making a difference to the world, instead of just claiming to change the blockchain world, Energi is improving our environment and helping young children.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 09:35:53 AM

I think Energi holds most of the coins thereby giving the illusion of a high marketcap and they probably have a market maker in the exchanges that inject liquidity and volatility to its markets. I'm sorry but given the outlook of the whole altcoin space, this is probably true.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:14:55 PM

I think Energi holds most of the coins thereby giving the illusion of a high marketcap and they probably have a market maker in the exchanges that inject liquidity and volatility to its markets. I'm sorry but given the outlook of the whole altcoin space, this is probably true.

Coins with masternodes probably has a lot of centralization. And I agree about those exchanges ... energi strangely isn't on any real big or well respected exchanges, which is somewhat suspect. Which is why when it broke into the top 50 it really should have come with an asterisk-- it doesn't mean much unless the liquidity is real.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:22:32 PM

Coins with masternodes probably has a lot of centralization. And I agree about those exchanges ... energi strangely isn't on any real big or well respected exchanges, which is somewhat suspect. Which is why when it broke into the top 50 it really should have come with an asterisk-- it doesn't mean much unless the liquidity is real.

Of course, cryptocurrency newbies always get fooled by these statistics since they couldn't possibly know that an exchange is relatively new or that there are respected exchanges to follow instead.

Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:08:11 PM

i'm late to join earndrop from this project, all of my friend are joined this project but only me late.
i heard this project will be listed on Binance Exchange and  make hype

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:30:02 PM

It's a good coin, they have been doing many airdrops from continent to nations and the world, this has made them very popular, it keeps performing in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: