Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips On How To Receive More Rewards In Bounty Campaigns!  (Read 444 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:20:30 AM

I have stopped following bounty content creation (Articles, Youtube, etc.), good tips btw, it's just that now I see bounty content creation filled by people who don't care about the rules because many of them are just imitating and severe numbers of people are do this way there are many and most of them still get a reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:42:51 AM

Those are good suggestions and can really help bounty hunters to increase their rewards, however if you choose a project that is destined to fail it's still useless. There's a lot of projects out there but most are fake or scams, first thing we need to do is to make sure to choose the right project to work with so that our effort would be worth it.

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:53:04 AM

Its pointless to waste all your effort on a project that later turned scam after bounty ends, i will only give my all if i have assurance that a project is real or like veil project that was already trading when they introduce the bounty campaign, scam bounty projects are every where

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DDante

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:56:44 AM

Becareful which bounty you want to put all effort into, if its useless project all your effort will go to waste, i think finding out if the project is good or not should be the first attempt, this year many fake bounty projects keep showing up, lets all be more careful
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:57:33 AM

1) Before starting any type of work, review the project's whitepaper/website/blog posts.

2) Join the project's Telegram group and ask questions, and/or resources to use.

3) Don't even think about plagiarizing or paraphrasing any existing content.

Hope this helps! Let me know your thoughts or feedback and feel free to ask any questions you may have below!
The future success of the project and your efforts will influence the reward you will earn. Plagiarism or fraud does not result in a decrease in your reward, but results in your removal from the bounty. Even, lets add the current market situation here. Because, by continuing with what you say, even if we find the best bounty, mostly our earnings will not be more than 3-5 USD. IMO, add more rules, because we will not get what we want with them.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:07:19 AM

I have stopped following bounty content creation (Articles, Youtube, etc.), good tips btw, it's just that now I see bounty content creation filled by people who don't care about the rules because many of them are just imitating and severe numbers of people are do this way there are many and most of them still get a reward.
Just like you. sometimes when I used to make a campaign many people who stole articles so that makes me harmed. even more so, the results currently obtained are also small. make me lazy to do it. Social media. Blog. The telegram of the three I have stopped working on

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:11:42 AM

as real creator we really harmed by this plagiators.bounty manager must banned their account in any campaign.we hardly thinking about the concepts and finally alot of people duplicate and make a little modification.i think bounty manager nust made speciall rule for content creation campaign or atleast they have special team to manage and  check it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 11:16:09 AM

Just like you. sometimes when I used to make a campaign many people who stole articles so that makes me harmed. even more so, the results currently obtained are also small. make me lazy to do it. Social media. Blog. The telegram of the three I have stopped working on
It's no longer strategic if we do it. this is from my point of view. and more or less for 1 year I only worked on the Bounty signature. see the condition of the Blog that has many problems and also sometimes the allocation is not so large that I no longer do it. only focus on one area

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:24:58 AM

Actually i need tips on how to detect real projects not how to make more rewards out of them, they aren't paying most times and those projects that looks real with real teams still end up scamming people but thanks for the effort

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:27:15 AM

You have been in bounty for 2 long years but why your account still in Jr. member? You must be a Full member or senior now.
About the OP, It is useful to use and i will agree on that! but can you answer me about your account? i am just curious! TIA

I worked for Bounty0x for about two years, hence why I never used Bitcointalk. Bounty0x is a completely independent bounty platform. I recently left Bounty0x and started doing some bounty management on my own, here on BCT. So that is why I'm only a Jr. Member currently.
I’m also curious why you left successful work on Bounty0x for free swimming on BTT as manager? What motivated you to do this?I'm agree with you, indeed creating content and video is the most paid job. Only to create a high-quality unique article and avoid plagiarism is extremely difficult. Because the basis of any article is White Paper.  You may be accused in a plagiarism of result of the actions by other, more lazy and less conscientious content creators will use your article later.
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:37:31 AM

I haven't done bounty in a long time. In my opinion if you want to get a lot of rewards, you have to do all the tasks that are available starting from, signature, telegram, facebook, twitter, blogging, video, sometimes there are linkedin, reddit, etc. But sometimes developers also provide allocations for a particular job that you can. Try asking on the telegram if there really is. Maybe that's what I can say.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:58:24 AM

Thanks Brybro27 for the wonderful guide. I used to find it difficult when it comes to writhing contents for projects, but immediately I got the secret to it, it was quite easy. I did not even need to join bounty in writing content, but to even contact the team directly and request for such opportunity to write for. I will tell you, it has been amazing.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:59:34 AM

==> This is the biggest red flag that will reduce your rewards drastically, if not disqualify you from receiving anything at all. There is no value in producing something that already has been produced. You should read and check to see what has already been created for that project, however, you shouldn't copy any of it. Instead, try to further clarify anything that left you confused or expand on any topic that you think should be expanded on.

This is the most severe punishment, And I know it is unforgivable and will not be rewarded for copying what others have done. I've seen this a lot especially in the Media Campaign and In Article campaign.
And also in our forum, Breaking these rules is serious.
Because your account may be banned and you will no longer be able to use it.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:02:17 PM

I haven't done bounty in a long time. In my opinion if you want to get a lot of rewards, you have to do all the tasks that are available starting from, signature, telegram, facebook, twitter, blogging, video, sometimes there are linkedin, reddit, etc. But sometimes developers also provide allocations for a particular job that you can. Try asking on the telegram if there really is. Maybe that's what I can say.

Of course, but have you read what the OP says? He is giving us a tips on how to become a good bounty hunter in order to get more rewards in the future. You can ask anything in their Telegram, but if you don't follow everything then you won't get that huge rewards they have to offer.

Kudos OP for making the thread and I hope that bounty hunters will take time and understand that tips the OP has put up here.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:36:43 PM

Wow, your tips seem simple, but very good. People like you inspire me. Although I'm no longer writing articles, I really enjoyed reading your topic. I think this topic will be very useful for many bounty hunters.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:42:57 PM

Really writing articles for bounty project is not that rewarding like before because some people will just copy your work and swap it in words, article campaign is facing biggest plagiarism ever in crypto space i tell you, i stop participating in them

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 03:52:52 PM

Really writing articles for bounty project is not that rewarding like before because some people will just copy your work and swap it in words, article campaign is facing biggest plagiarism ever in crypto space i tell you, i stop participating in them
I also feel the same, theoretically working on articles can produce almost the same benefits like working on signatures with the benefit of time efficiency, without having to waste time. In fact, many cheaters participans do copy text articles, copy article links and duplicate wallet addresses. Which makes the stake decreases because of the large number of participants. If the manager is not thorough about the article participant's work, then honest article participants will be disadvantaged. Because most managers don't check, right now I'm reluctant to follow the article bounty.
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:06:29 PM

I also feel the same, theoretically working on articles can produce almost the same benefits like working on signatures with the benefit of time efficiency, without having to waste time. In fact, many cheaters participans do copy text articles, copy article links and duplicate wallet addresses. Which makes the stake decreases because of the large number of participants. If the manager is not thorough about the article participant's work, then honest article participants will be disadvantaged. Because most managers don't check, right now I'm reluctant to follow the article bounty.

I have worked on checking bounty spreadsheets before and as far as I remember there should be at least 3 or more article checker if there are lot of submission in order to be fair and give the right rewards to eligible participants. Mismanagement of campaigns will reflect on the project which is why team owners must choose a good or trusted bounty manager to handle their campaign so bounty hunters like us won't suffer in the end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

To receive more rewards I guess is to join more campaigns. Like the translation, blog and signature. While you learn the project, you might just learn it all by writing things about it.

And you really follow this strategy? You know everything about the project? So why then you participate only in a bounty campaign and you don´t apply for an Ambassador position for example?  Smiley

I personally have been onboarded on a couple of teams that I originally just participated in their bounty campaigns for. This is how I became a Sheriff for Bounty0x, then quickly rose all the way up to Distribution Manager. I've also became a Community Manager for a couple of projects such as ArtPro after participating in their bounty campaign.

If you follow these tips I posted below, the teams you invest your time in to create quality work will take notice to you pretty quickly. They are always looking for dedicated community members to help increase their marketing or community engagement, and if you are looking for even more tokens, I advise you get busy as there are so many awesome opportunities out there.

Teams normally check which bounty participants knew the products they are selling to investors. And if they see one they will communicate to it even try to make you an ambassador. All the more they are going to be interested to you when you have a high rank and the tokens you got from bounty campaigns are more than what real investors got. I see this kind team to more likely scam and will hire you to respond to their victims. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 06:45:51 PM

Me again. I've worked in the Bounty industry for almost two years now and wanted to share some tips on how bounty hunters can earn higher rewards from bounty campaigns! This post pertains more specifically to content creation bounties like writing Articles or creating YouTube videos.

1) Before starting any type of work, review the project's whitepaper/website/blog posts.
==> If you are serious enough about wanting to create a high quality piece of work, you need to understand the content you are creating. This should be common sense, but you'd be surprised.

2) Join the project's Telegram group and ask questions, and/or resources to use.
==> I can't reiterate enough how important and valuable it is to join the project's Telegram group. Telegram is a direct link to the project's team members where you can ask them anything you want. This is very rare outside of the crypto-space so you need to take advantage of this as much as possible!

So, to be more specific about this, I highly recommend asking as many questions as necessary about the project until you fully understand the key aspects and how everything works. Not only will this help you create more accurate and valuable content, but it will also make you standout in the community. The more engaged you are in the community and with the team, the higher chance of receiving higher rewards!

Lastly, ask the team for any resources that you'd like to use in your content creation. For example, ask for any videos, images, or logos. These resources will make your content much more professional and reputable.

==> This is the biggest red flag that will reduce your rewards drastically, if not disqualify you from receiving anything at all. There is no value in producing something that already has been produced. You should read and check to see what has already been created for that project, however, you shouldn't copy any of it. Instead, try to further clarify anything that left you confused or expand on any topic that you think should be expanded on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope this helps! Let me know your thoughts or feedback and feel free to ask any questions you may have below!
 These are definitely some excellent tips, but I think that the best way to earn more rewards is to work on accumulating merit to increase ones rank here within the forums.
  I remember a few years ago when you didn't have to earn merit, you could prestige into a Legendary member by having around 750 to 1000 something posts.
  Folks abused the system and it become stricter. Bit the higher your rank, the better the rewards! Some rewards double depending on the rank, some Legendary members earn twice as much as Heros on some campaigns, or close enough!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: