Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:40:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suprnova.cc scam?!  (Read 20498 times)
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 12:44:26 AM

From what I see Supernova is a total scam. I mined for 4 days on zen. Only got .5 zen when i was suppose to get well over 2 zen. Then i tried to update my address to be paid out and my account gets locked for some stupid reason. I guess i typed my pin in wrong or my password dont know how because i got like 10 email conformations. But that is only one of the issues. So it locked me out. Then it told me to go to the unlock page and type in my email address to unlock it. So i did just that. Big mistake because right after that poof my account does not exsist. Keeps sending me conformations but now I dont have an account. I know i did not delete it i was trying to unlock it. So i went to pool status and what do you know my miner name does not exsist. Funny thing is my miner still active but my supernova account is gone. So not only was i robbed my hashrate but all my confermed balance too. I read all the bad reviews and said this will not happen to me because there are also alot of good reviews mostly whales. I have been on alot of pools never have i been scammed so bad. Sent emails but what i hear from almost everyone that has a problem never get GM reply. I pulled all my miners off this crooked pool and when to a honest pool where my coin goes to my wallet not someine else   Angry Angry  so unless you want to mine for free stay as far away from Supernova as possible.!!!

I've been using this pool for a long time. I've never had a problem. Most likely you have not figured out how to configure. Look at @ocminer trust, if SN pool was a scam it wouldn't be green.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tumiswaluh
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:31:41 AM

From what I see Supernova is a total scam. I mined for 4 days on zen. Only got .5 zen when i was suppose to get well over 2 zen. Then i tried to update my address to be paid out and my account gets locked for some stupid reason. I guess i typed my pin in wrong or my password dont know how because i got like 10 email conformations. But that is only one of the issues. So it locked me out. Then it told me to go to the unlock page and type in my email address to unlock it. So i did just that. Big mistake because right after that poof my account does not exsist. Keeps sending me conformations but now I dont have an account. I know i did not delete it i was trying to unlock it. So i went to pool status and what do you know my miner name does not exsist. Funny thing is my miner still active but my supernova account is gone. So not only was i robbed my hashrate but all my confermed balance too. I read all the bad reviews and said this will not happen to me because there are also alot of good reviews mostly whales. I have been on alot of pools never have i been scammed so bad. Sent emails but what i hear from almost everyone that has a problem never get GM reply. I pulled all my miners off this crooked pool and when to a honest pool where my coin goes to my wallet not someine else   Angry Angry  so unless you want to mine for free stay as far away from Supernova as possible.!!!

as far as i know suprnova still paid user who meet condition for minimum withdrawal, i've tried in various suprnova algo's too.. and it still paid
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: