Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:21:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has alt season started?  (Read 1238 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 03:21:23 AM

No, this isnt altseason but bearish season lol. you can look at cryptocap exclude btc and know that this is not alseason
i think altseason wont happen if the bitcoin dominance is still high and hasnt reached new ATH
so, we have to wait until several years to get altseason back. but i m sure that it will happen again
I agree that what we are seeing is not an altcoin season and that we are in the middle of a bear season however you cannot really wait until the bitcoin dominance is really low to invest in the market, by the time you invest most likely the whole altcoin season is over, right now is a good moment to invest in altcoins because the bitcoin dominance is high and it cannot go that much higher however the problem with doing that now is that the market could give us a surprise and remain static for months.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 01:06:45 AM

No, this isnt altseason but bearish season lol. you can look at cryptocap exclude btc and know that this is not alseason
i think altseason wont happen if the bitcoin dominance is still high and hasnt reached new ATH
so, we have to wait until several years to get altseason back. but i m sure that it will happen again
I agree that what we are seeing is not an altcoin season and that we are in the middle of a bear season however you cannot really wait until the bitcoin dominance is really low to invest in the market, by the time you invest most likely the whole altcoin season is over, right now is a good moment to invest in altcoins because the bitcoin dominance is high and it cannot go that much higher however the problem with doing that now is that the market could give us a surprise and remain static for months.
This is a very bad time for investors but currently investing in altcoins will certainly bring quick returns because these coins have gone through many periods of decline, so in the near future altcoin will start to recover. For now, it's hard to predict the future but I hope the altcoin season can come back again as a lot of investors are waiting for this in 2020.

It may not happen, but altcoins are always investments that make a lot of people rich so there no reason for me to give up on this investment.
Sonu_titu

Activity: 136
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:37:16 AM

I personally do not see any alt season starts, maybe only if you think of the season of total discounts caused by the BTC price drop? If you have good feeling about some coin and you have extra money to spend it's your decision whether or not to invest in something.

I would be very careful in your place, altcoins have been performing very poorly since the beginning of 2018, and they no longer follow the price of Bitcoin to the extent that was case before. Your money, your risk, no one at this point can say you are wrong or right.

Well, I also believe that Libra will affect them positively? what do you think?

Don't expect anything from Libra because Libra is not certain until now, and it is not related to the rising price of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies I guess. Altcoin itself depends on the price movements of Bitcoin. And for the Altcoin season seems not to have happened yet. considering the price of Bitcoin which is still down also controversial news about Bitcoin is still heard.

Libra is after-all a centralised currency thus, no more expectations or trust in it.

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 09:39:23 AM

Libra is after-all a centralised currency thus, no more expectations or trust in it.

why not trust it, I am sure majority of the people would trust libra as they trust facebook.
Its a multi billion company which has billions of users, so its impossible people would not trust, of all the projects in crypto, they might be the most reliable, although they are centralized and stable coins, but if they bring adoption to the market, I would say they are a good project.

Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 11:15:47 AM

The best time to invest in alts will be in the starting phase of btc halving.
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 06:45:32 PM

It is hard to pick absolute bottom in the high volatility crypto market. Prices are close to bottom range so good to buy dips in some top altcoins while waiting for next rise.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Exture

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 04:12:15 AM

As is usually said, never give up on FOMO and chase the pump - especially when the bullish momentum has not been established. The same applies to those who claim that the 'alt season' is here as long as ICON (ICX) and Ethereum Classic (ETC) experience some upward price movements.

The current altcoin market actually does not show signs of reversal in general trends.

Do you all agree?
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 11:33:49 AM

This is a very bad time for investors but currently investing in altcoins will certainly bring quick returns because these coins have gone through many periods of decline, so in the near future altcoin will start to recover. For now, it's hard to predict the future but I hope the altcoin season can come back again as a lot of investors are waiting for this in 2020.

It may not happen, but altcoins are always investments that make a lot of people rich so there no reason for me to give up on this investment.
while we are waiting altseason, actually we still can get profit from this market.
we can do short selling in crypto, which is we sell high and buy low.

But, make sure that we have a good knowledge in technical analysis. bcz it is needed to predicting price as well
and fully understanding money management to avoid margin call
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 12:57:14 PM

Altcoin is facing worst time of its reign and we may not see anything worse than this. Its a thorough manipulated market and its more difficult to tell what the next move might be. If the tide changes today we follow it. Altcoin is a very large space and they can not all be that bad, lets check it and face the truth, so something is responsible for it.  We have seen a lot of development from real project and why are they still struggling. We will know better with time

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:26:53 PM

until now I have not seen any good season for altcoin. now the market conditions are still the same. so I think it might take a long time to get back to a stable position

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 02:41:10 AM

The market of altcoins has gone down for so long that the probabilities that it recovers during the next year keeps getting higher but as we know the market can be very irrational and even if it seems like it is the time for altcoins to recover investors could still concentrate most of their money in bitcoin and eventually people desperate for the terrible price of their altcoins could sell them making the price to go down even further and delaying the recovery even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: