Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:08:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin to invest excluding ETH  (Read 1235 times)
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:44:49 PM

so far, I only think of the best altcoin after ethereum that is good enough to hold is BNB. Until now, the development of coins that is very fast and has the potential like ethereum is BNB coins. in fact, for now, people still recommend BNB coins more than any other coin. so, I feel if you don't want to have ethereum, then BNB can be the right choice.
This year BNB growing faster in crypto market so everyone concentration is BNB investment. We are all still like to invest top 10 altcoins so I don't recommend any altcoin in crypto market. We know BNB is the best choice in current traffic but I suggest we must split to invest two or more altcoins and we must active in crypto market.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:03:51 PM

so far, I only think of the best altcoin after ethereum that is good enough to hold is BNB. Until now, the development of coins that is very fast and has the potential like ethereum is BNB coins. in fact, for now, people still recommend BNB coins more than any other coin. so, I feel if you don't want to have ethereum, then BNB can be the right choice.
This year BNB growing faster in crypto market so everyone concentration is BNB investment. We are all still like to invest top 10 altcoins so I don't recommend any altcoin in crypto market. We know BNB is the best choice in current traffic but I suggest we must split to invest two or more altcoins and we must active in crypto market.

Agree with you, BNB is what I also think will create adoption and will have it's name, as we know CZ is a great founder and he will do everything for it to  but still Ethereum is the best altcoins for me as it is widely used by most countries.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:27:10 PM

if you want to invest in altcoins under 1 $ with the latest coins in the market try to invest in coin Gomics (gom), mogu (mogx) therapy is up to you as to where you choose the coin that you like to invest.
Are there any particular reasons you recommend this project? If I may know what are the advantages of the project compared to others? and what really makes them different so you're interested in both projects?
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:45:37 PM

Well it is really risky to invest a new altcoin more chances of losing money you know., I rather to invest a reputed altcoins like BNB, NEO, ETH and TRON good for long term investment.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:46:25 PM

Right now the market situation is not so much to make any predictions but can do some experiment at our own risk by investing into altcoin.

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.
Tron (TRX), Cardano (ADA), and Stellar (XLM) might be good choices. all three of these coins have the potential and a price below 1$. more importantly these three coins have a large marketcap, so it's difficult to manipulate. and if seen from its development, maybe these three projects are quite good and suitable for long-term investment.

red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:00:41 PM

Well it is really risky to invest a new altcoin more chances of losing money you know., I rather to invest a reputed altcoins like BNB, NEO, ETH and TRON good for long term investment.

the new altcoin does have a big loss potential, because it's better to invest in popular coins because it has a large volume and I think it will be more profitable. indeed you should think twice when investing in new coins

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:10:33 PM

the new altcoin does have a big loss potential, because it's better to invest in popular coins because it has a large volume and I think it will be more profitable. indeed you should think twice when investing in new coins
investing in new coins is very dangerous. I always try to control a project for a month or 2 after it lists on the exchange. if the project continues to develop after this - I invest a small amount of money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1470
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 04:24:02 PM

If you want to invest in order to get a profit then look for altcoins that already have potential including etherium, NEO and others because if you want to invest in new altcoins the risk is very large because the price we cannot predict in the future, then just choose altcoin which is already long and the potential for our investment to produce results.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:25:18 PM

It is very difficult to recommend a good altcoin but you want a price below $ 1. Do you see a good altcoin at what price, you should see the quality of the altcoin. For example altcoin besides ethereum, you can choose 10 or 20 CMC ranks.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:36:27 PM

Yeah, but I suggest for you to invest in XRP, xrp is one of the good coins that can be found in different exchanges ,also when you want to withdraw xrp from your exchange wallet to your local wallet or transfer to other exchange it will be in an instant. I like xrp so much because it is not yet congested so therefore we can have a fast transaction.

You can read various threads about XRP in this forum. You will find that that particular cryptocurrency definitely doesn't enjoy much support here. It is heavily manipulated, in addition to being centralized. If I were you, I would go for the other top altcoins such as Ethereum and Litecoin, or the emerging altcoins such as NEO and Cardano. There is a reason why the XRP user base is much smaller than that of ETH and LTC, despite its market cap is comparable to those coins. Still, if you want to go ahead, then I'll not complain about it.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

Do you believe with altcoin have price under $1 give profit for investing? How if altcoin price under $1 delist on exchange market because many shit altcoin can't hold more than one or two years with exchange market, the altcoin price under $1 team never have new way how to make coin raise to higher price, they only enough for profit and never listing coin with new exchange market.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:48:45 PM

If you want to invest in order to get a profit then look for altcoins that already have potential including etherium, NEO and others because if you want to invest in new altcoins the risk is very large because the price we cannot predict in the future, then just choose altcoin which is already long and the potential for our investment to produce results.
OP clearly stated that he's excluding ETH for some reason. It's tough to provide accurate or potential coins to invest its always depends from how people or investors treat the possibilities. This market gave us opportunities to work with possible coins to hold, each information that we need to learn is available if you are interested to research first before starting your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:18:17 PM

Top 100 altcoins are still good if you know how to do research on them, make sure that the coins you want to invest in have good volumes and listed on more than one exchange....
I personally prefer privacy coins like Apollo, monero, sero project etc
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:24:16 PM

It is very difficult to recommend a good altcoin but you want a price below $ 1. Do you see a good altcoin at what price, you should see the quality of the altcoin. For example altcoin besides ethereum, you can choose 10 or 20 CMC ranks.

That's what happened this year with difficulties that continue to grow until now. I'm very careful to invest this type of coin to make a profit.

For this reason, with the current situation. Required for DYOR before investing. And don't dare try to invest in coins / tokens that are new or do not have a clear product. Because before you must have known, many tokens / coins are dead.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:42:55 PM

Right now the market situation is not so much to make any predictions but can do some experiment at our own risk by investing into altcoin.

But if we have to try something different by investing into a new altcoin which has caliber to perform well rather than investing on a reputed altcoins like Ethereum.  Kindly suggest which would be the best altcoin to invest which is under $1.

It is not good if you use $1 dollar only because it take too long before you can gain profits that you want.  I think you waste your time and effort if you have that kind of money so try to save money then do trading or invest it on some alt coin because there are some fee that you cannot do by the money you have.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:47:20 PM

if you want to invest in new altcoin in my opinion it has a big risk, a small market but if altcoin is successful you will get a large profit, I would recommend investing in altcoin which already has a large market capacity such as xrp, xlm prices that have not reach 1 $ but has a large market and a small risk
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:45:09 PM

Top 100 altcoins are still good if you know how to do research on them, make sure that the coins you want to invest in have good volumes and listed on more than one exchange....
I personally prefer privacy coins like Apollo, monero, sero project etc
That's a good choice to pick those in the top 100 list altcoins those are best way for us to invest. But we never expected that also on when be start for increasing a price on it. As of now the price of the altcoins are always stable and ill think it is time for us to invest more altcoins, They are also for a long term investment so we need more months or years before the time of them has come. But ill have some read some prediction from the other people in here also the altcoins it can start a price increasing on when the BTC will touch a price of $15k to $20k it was a prediction only not totally sure on when.

muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 09:58:42 PM

according to my observations for now it is very good if we invest some of the money we have in TRON (TRX) ... because right now I see the movement is very good and I am sure TRX will rise higher than the current price. and I am also interested in BCNEX coins, which currently have relatively stable BCNEX prices that are traded on their own markets.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:08:55 PM

If someone would have known the best Altcoin to invest besides ETH I think it keeps the secret for him unfortunately. Besides this , we can all speculate that some altcoins are great investments like Blocknet , Waves , Insolar , Stakenet but in the end we cannot know for sure and we must keep the research on-going.

The picking top 100 altcoins I think could be a super bad idea in the long run as I see a lot of people promoting this "investments option" as I can remember well that in 2015-2016 a lot of coins disappeared from top 30-50 to oblivion and beyond and they never came back. Better stick to the good ones that already have a working tech and good exchanges and volume.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Wysi (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:10:59 PM

according to my observations for now it is very good if we invest some of the money we have in TRON (TRX) ... because right now I see the movement is very good and I am sure TRX will rise higher than the current price. and I am also interested in BCNEX coins, which currently have relatively stable BCNEX prices that are traded on their own markets.

Yes TRON is doing good from couple of weeks and definitely making it's presence felt across crypto market and it's in my watch list as well and the best part about TRON is that we can it's affordable unlike other top altcoins. I am not too sure about BCNEX but I would prefer BNB but now it's between BNB and TRON for further investment as it had been BNB all this while.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: