Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:06:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My account was inactive for a long.  (Read 159 times)
Zuilhsa (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:35:57 PM

I was inactive for a long, and recently got notified with someone trying to enter my account. They've given forgot password and tried it. Further they were unable to enter the get into the email. Further I got notified, and changed the password. Does this a problem, because in some threads it is stated the account password has been changed on accusations.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 05:48:09 PM

You've been spamming this forum with worthless generic garbage posts. I suggest you extend your inactivity forever.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 05:49:42 PM

I was inactive for a long, and recently got notified with someone trying to enter my account. They've given forgot password and tried it. Further they were unable to enter the get into the email. Further I got notified, and changed the password. Does this a problem, because in some threads it is stated the account password has been changed on accusations.

According to BPIP your password was reset via email very recently.  Some of the more hardline users might ask you to sign a message via a previously used wallet address - have you staked one at all?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: