Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Post your censored concerns from the moderated ActiveMining threa  (Read 1141 times)
chsados (OP)

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:56:45 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 07:57:33 PM by chsados

zumzero and his goons will censor any legitimate concerns within their thread.

Here is an archive which will include any deleted posts: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/activemining-official-shareholder-discussion-thread-moderated.259468/page-66

I am an investor in ActiveMining from the very beginning.  

I am not a troll spreading FUD.

If you have been censored and want your voice heard feel free to post here along with any posts of yours that were deleted/censored.

Most recent of mine:

Vince's post says it all guys.  Things are going to change very soon.  Smiley

BRO! I cannot take you seriously anymore. you are delightfully deliriously delusional.

+1  After him saying bitcoin will be $3k+ by september I know this guy is either a puppet or taking a high dose of happy/dreamland pills.

In fact, let's put our money where our mouths are.  Let's set up a bitbet.us bet for say a modest 0.1 BTC that the price of Bitcoin (Bitstamp) will NOT reach $3000 by September 1 2014?

It doesn't really matter what side of the fence anyone is on at this stage.

One undeniable truth exists for us all, be we trolls or fanboys, and that is;  this thing is coming to a head next week whether we like it or not.

GOOD LUCK

edit:  minerpart, you should try to keep up with the news in Bitcoinland as the price will see $3000 and not $300, and that will happen before September.  My guess is the next run up will start within the month.

This company is a fucking joke and I already have 3 people willing to pursue legal actions once this deadline counts down.

Ken get your fucking shit together.

Timer removed. End time: 2014-04-01+00:00:00UTC  

Until we get some sufficient evidence, information, shares, etc else I will be filing a complaint here once above timer ends.

I have made initial contact with this law firm as well in preparation.  If this "news" in "two weeks" is the same old words of little value then I will proceed further.

If anyone would like to join me feel free to PM me at the appropriate time (2014-04-01)

Your move Ken.

// I expect this to get censored.

There is an obvious divide between shareholders at the moment and understandably we fall into two very different camps.  Believe me when I say we'll all be on the same team again, soon.  Smiley

This talk of pump and dump is just wrong. The success of this company is what will boost the share price to an ATH.  It's a great time to be an ActM shareholder!

Yea, the ATH prices were a result of news of FAILED projects.

If you have insider information why don't you share it and quit spewing your happy go lucky bullshit!?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:34:32 PM

This is a total shot in the dark, but here's what I'd do for the Wednesday announcement if I was Ken:  Allow trading on CT.
Or start the verification process, something like that.
The odds that Ken is really being investigated for sec. fraud are slim, so tell the investors that the investigation is over, that he triumphed over the darn revenuers, and everyone's happy.
Profit.

Again, just a blind guess.
chsados (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:28:48 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 06:21:46 AM by chsados

More zumzero (one of the 8 mysterious mods) fascism - DELETED

Vince has a good idea. Eligius does NOT charge a pool fee.

In addition, it is easy for anyone to see how much is actually being mined if you have the mining address.

Eligius is run by Luke-jr and his crew and is reliable.

Given how many terrabytes ActM will be mining, and the fact that the amount paid by the pool fee increases the more you mine, it makes good economic sense to use Eligius Pool instead of BTCGuild.

Ken, please make that change.

Smiley

We are currently running one of our Demo boards on BTCGuild and our total hashing rate:

Team AMC:

211435   926.93 GH/s

Go on Eligius Ken - just use the mining address as the username on cgminer/bfgminer - no need for new accounts - 0% pool fee - NMC co-mined... much better.

We will be converting to Solo Mining with this much hashing.

Please stop speaking in riddles. So you are implying we will be mining with much more than a few 100th's?

I am sorry you can't understand a simple statement, I will make it clear, with 100 TH to 200 TH of hashing power we will be converting to solo mining over time.  I believe that I said in my announcement that we would be adding more THs in the future.
OK lets play the simple game.

How about you answer the one simple question everyone wants to know.
Are these Active mining chips?

chsados (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:29:56 AM

And again

That's for the quick reply Ken.  I don't doubt you but sadly many do.

For this reason and to respect the majority of shareholders I will be withdrawing my contributions to this thread until ActM's success has silenced the critics.  I simply don't see why I should, as the most proactive poster, do any favours for people who treat me this way. I will continue to remain active through PM's and will start to use irc more often. Many thanks to the many of you who have offered kind words of support through all of this and feel free to pm me if you wish.  I will be more than happy to share what I know.

To the rest of you, good luck.

And you just deleted my post....  zumzero seriously what are you doing?

OK lets play the simple game.

How about you answer the one simple question everyone wants to know.
Are these Active mining chips?
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 02:56:22 AM

And again

Might not be zumzero deleting your posts. VinceSamios has access to the ActM Thread account, he accidentally posted through it recently.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
chsados (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:19:57 AM

Whoever it is they need to stop hiding behind the silk screen and speak up why legitimate questions are being deleted.

Again, I want to point out to everyone that everything is being recorded here: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/activemining-official-shareholder-discussion-thread-moderated.259468/page-79
chsados (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:27:43 AM

So apparently it wasn't zumzero deleting my posts but one of the "8 other mods" I "pissed off"

Hey, mysterious mods.... what did I say to piss you off?

And zumzero how am I trolling?  Please see the above deleted posts in which I was asking what chips are these.... ie are they activemining chips or not!

... this is trolling?

kleeck

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:27:37 PM

So apparently it wasn't zumzero deleting my posts but one of the "8 other mods" I "pissed off"

Hey, mysterious mods.... what did I say to piss you off?

And zumzero how am I trolling?  Please see the above deleted posts in which I was asking what chips are these.... ie are they activemining chips or not!

... this is trolling?

I'm on the mod list for the thread, and am unsure who is deleting your legitimate posts. I'll be looking into it.

Thanks!

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 05:01:43 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 05:18:10 PM by minerpart

So I just posted this reply (bolded) and it was deleted:

The proper quote here is "VMC is getting ready to start selling in stock bitcoin mining cards."  No mention of which company has them in stock.

And no mention of what 'getting ready' implies or how many cards we will have in stock. For all we know this sentence may mean Ken has pre-ordered 2 Monarch cards from BFL and intends to sell them on. It would be a factually correct statement, just like the statement on having 'shipped product' was factually correct.

This Mod or whoever it is is an ASSHOLE. That is a legitimate point. Ken says very very vague things which have proved to be deliberately misleading. He has done this many times. I point out he could be doing it again and it's deleted. THIS MOD/THEY ARE ACTING LIKE CULT FOLLOWERS. Deleting legitimate questions is just shameful.

EDIT - reposted and deleted again. I'll keep re-posting this until I get banned. Had enough of these pricks.

EDIT - it was deleted because it quoted a 'Troll account'? So how do we know who is and isn't a Troll? Who TF is theMiracle? It wasn't a Troll post.

chsados (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:52:23 PM

So I just posted this reply (bolded) and it was deleted:

The proper quote here is "VMC is getting ready to start selling in stock bitcoin mining cards."  No mention of which company has them in stock.

And no mention of what 'getting ready' implies or how many cards we will have in stock. For all we know this sentence may mean Ken has pre-ordered 2 Monarch cards from BFL and intends to sell them on. It would be a factually correct statement, just like the statement on having 'shipped product' was factually correct.

This Mod or whoever it is is an ASSHOLE. That is a legitimate point. Ken says very very vague things which have proved to be deliberately misleading. He has done this many times. I point out he could be doing it again and it's deleted. THIS MOD/THEY ARE ACTING LIKE CULT FOLLOWERS. Deleting legitimate questions is just shameful.

EDIT - reposted and deleted again. I'll keep re-posting this until I get banned. Had enough of these pricks.

EDIT - it was deleted because it quoted a 'Troll account'? So how do we know who is and isn't a Troll? Who TF is theMiracle? It wasn't a Troll post.

Well apparently according to zumzero I am a troll.

Seems like anyone who asks legitimate questions is instantly labeled a troll.

Anyone can look at my history and see I have been a long member here - I'm no troll.

The trolls are these mods.

@kleeck - patiently waiting for your findings, thank you.
drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:15:40 AM

I just posted this comment and had it deleted

"Hey zum can you clarify if this was the announcement you were expecting from your investigating"

I would love to know what was wrong with that comment
DeadwoodDan

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:35:29 AM

I think it's just that your account is new, and crumbs often creates new accounts, and therefore you are crumbs.

● pre-ICO ANYCOINS ●                   
A tool for raising the value of any crypto currency
● [WHITEPAPER] [FAQ] [BITCOINTALK] [BOUNTY] [GITHUB] [TELEGRAM] [TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] ●
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:02:54 AM

I got a bunch of comments deleted, because I said that "We have a right to know and see the hardware, since we own shares in the company".
drasted

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 01:05:29 AM

Ken's incompetence is absolutely astounding

I got a bunch of comments deleted, because I said that "We have a right to know and see the hardware, since we own shares in the company".

Yeah, I've seen a bunch of comments get deleted for seemingly no real reason.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: