Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:20:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to get back into mining?  (Read 1025 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 02:01:49 PM

I think we as small miners we not have chance to get into mining with these low prices, and electricity cost, but maybe we can try at risk to mine now and get more profit if hold but is a high risk.
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 04:55:57 PM

mining needs lot of requirements such as electricity cost, mining equipment and maintenance cost cuz if it costs you too much money and too expensive it's not looking alright for you to start money and also newer altcoins are not supporting mining anymore and top coins like btc and eth would reward you a dust because of the difficulty.
not as difficult as you think. mining must be oriented towards long-term investment. and predict assets that can truly develop in the future. if the time of decline is going to be bad, but if in market conditions go up big profits can be obtained by miners. clear planning must be right and patience you should not forget.
yep I agree with your opinion that mining is not difficult, yes it is not difficult especially nowadays there are all good tutorials, tools and other needs. But still it all costs which costs are not small, it is very responsibility if we are mining with only a few units. While crypto for now and maybe in the future competition will be even tougher with the emergence of new breakthroughs from the crypto-loving communities, IEO, new exchangers, all of which offer lucrative profitable opportunities. Therefore most users now choose to leave mining, they sell these tools and make the results as capital to trade crypto.

Shallow Water
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:19:46 PM

If I already have the GPU mining equipment, I would definitely start looking for coins with a potential to spring rally. And there are over 3,000 coins to choose from.

But if you don't have the equipment, just buy the damm altcoins.

With a powerful computer, you can mine some tokens without this equipment, but I am not sure that the game is worth the candle. For me, now, it is easier to invest in a variety of altcoins, make a diverse portfolio and make money on trading. Mining does not bring too much until you have a huge mining factory.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:40:50 PM

If I already have the GPU mining equipment, I would definitely start looking for coins with a potential to spring rally. And there are over 3,000 coins to choose from.

But if you don't have the equipment, just buy the damm altcoins.
equiment is easy to buy, just spend money to buy it.

but the real question is what mining is profitable again? bcz we all know that difficuly increase as time goes by, cost electricity, ect
it has high difficulty now and what it is suitable with cost spended?

to me, if just using low mining rig, it would lose.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 03:30:50 AM

The only process I would buy miners would be the following:

1) If the 25% USA Tariff goes away.

2) I SHOULD be accumulating BTC/Crypto. I don't seem to get around to doing what I should and just BUYING the damn stuff. Thus I am NOT accumulating

at this point in time, and if I really have drunk the kool-aid and Bitcoin will repeat to its ATH, well, I'm just screwing myself over by having no damn structure

and discipline to just set some $$$ aside before I whimsically blow it on something else. I've been down this path before, been in BTC/Crypto since 2013. So I

know what I should do, don't seem to do so.

So, being that spineless and letting 'probably' low prices BTC/Crypto 'slip' through my fingers and 'regretting' such 'massively' a year o so down the road.

(been there done that, at least 2x since 2013).

I COULD if the condition number (1) went away above, the 25% tariff, just break down and BUY a damn miner on the hope it will ROI, and just pay for the electric

for say 6 months in advance..and even if I'm dead wrong and I lose 25% vs buying the BTC/Crypto...AT LEAST I'D BE ACCUMULATING BTC/CRYPTO AT THESE 2019

PRICE LEVELS.

So what would be 'expensive' in accumulation now in buying a miner and electric (no tariff of 25%) now AT A LOSS, if BTC/Crypto survives in the 5-year future as

we all hope, and I overpaid NOW by 25% what the F*ck diference will it make, in that, I added to the hoard, now, rather then, massive regrets in 5-years on my spineless not having cash

month to month due to frivolous buys of capitalistic junk, I seem to blow through each month and then go 'damn' I should have cut back on the toys and shoulda/coulda bought the coin.

So again, pretty desperate actions, but have to get some disipline and buy some damn coin month to month or I''m just gonna get a BTC Miner 'toy' and it can be with

all the other dubious regrets I have on where my $$$ go. BUT DAMN, AT LEAST I'D GET SOME BTC/CRYPTO OUT OF THE DAMN THING!

(RANT: needed to get my ass in gear and buy BTC/crypto month to month..damn it.been sliding and not accumulating all year....wuss that I am)

Anyway, questionable choices on purchasing such a miner above, but at least I'd not be bitching about my lack of accumulation 'dumb' method though it may be.

sheesh...I have to step it up and just buy it! Smiley

later

brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: