Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't react to the fluctuations  (Read 1955 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:43:24 AM

We have been doing same mistakes again and again that's by reacting to the market fluctuations as either we tend to start buying like there is no tomorrow when we see pump or else panic and empty our coffers for slightest  dump and the reason I am suggesting you all to stop reacting is for the fact that the bitcoin market is going through quick pump and dump from past 4 or 5 days so it will prove fatal if we sell out or buy at this point of time. Just take some time and look observe the trend for week or so before jumping into any conclusion.

I believe there is no wrong in reacting to the fluctuation.  The problem why we lost during these fluctuations because we had choosen wrong choices such as buying instead of selling when price pumped and selling instead of buying when price dump.  If we timed our buy and sell right due to our right decision, we will see that reacting to the fluctuation is pretty profitable than just going idle what ever happen to the Bitcoin price.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 11:49:38 AM

We can react if its necessary, if you are day trading, every price fluctuation is important to you as that would give you a timing to make your entry point.
However, for most traders which are only focus on long term, they should understand that price fluctuation in crypto is normal since this market is very volatile and as long as they believe that the fundamentals of bitcoin is good, they should hold on even if the market struggles.

Yes I know fluctuations are earning opportunity for the day traders and this post which I shared was my personal opinion as I personally cannot be involved in full time day trading but yes there are many who fully into day trading and they might feel my post is irrelevant by this post was for normal users like myself who are not into day trading because day trading is not for everyone.
It will indeed depend on what we do in trading, day trading or just thru news and hype of altcoins. Fluctuations can really feel when we seldom trade since we were not aware how the price fluctuates too fast but if daily we will not notice too much if the price differs yesterday to the next day. Its also demand how in demand our choice of alt or not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 12:54:04 PM

Fluctuations is the result due to most assets that are traded here are limited in supply, hence, its normal that we should not aware.
What's more is that this fluctuation makes the asset so volatile and that's the reason why traders are attracted to play in this risky market.

For me, based on my long experience being a crypto trader, I've already witnessed many times that bitcoin pump hard and dump hard.
Actually what people only like is to pump hard, and that makes them unrealistic with their approach in crypto as any big movement should result to correction.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:09:36 PM

This is usually the scenario that others being reactive to the fluctuations in the market. We cannot avoid these to happen. The price fluctuates as this is an opportunity for some to purchase and sell at this point. It happens to me when the market is volatile I have a wrong decision made that is panic sell. Observing first the market before making a decision is significant.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:36:28 AM

This seems like the correct path to take but I do not think many are going to follow your advice, the market is truly in an unpredictable state now and while some may regret losing some profits if the market actually begins to go up once again it is better to take that time to look at the market and analyze what it does from now on, this way if this is once again a bull trap then you avoid losing money and in my opinion that is as important as earning profits in the markets.
Avoiding losses is another way of making money. In the world of crypto currencies, there are few coins that all of sudden show huge increase and then are down to zero. We shall be able to get rid of them in their dumps. Though market is kind of unpredictable these days but if we look at price chart of bitcoin, it gives hope of some decent increase in the values of crypto market so we shall buy potential coins now and earn a good amount of profit.
This is interesting because many traders are only interested in learning certain techniques to try to make as much money as possible from the markets and they are not interested at all in the techniques that help them minimize their losses, they think that it is a waste of time to try to reduce your losses when you can increase your profits, but I have always thought that it is more important to learn how to protect your capital, if you do that then you are more likely to be around when the market skyrockets.
iamsange

Activity: 827
Merit: 391

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:56:07 AM

We have been doing same mistakes again and again that's by reacting to the market fluctuations as either we tend to start buying like there is no tomorrow when we see pump or else panic and empty our coffers for slightest  dump and the reason I am suggesting you all to stop reacting is for the fact that the bitcoin market is going through quick pump and dump from past 4 or 5 days so it will prove fatal if we sell out or buy at this point of time. Just take some time and look observe the trend for week or so before jumping into any conclusion.
For now i am change my strategy to be long term holders. Although some people said that long term holders need a lot of capital to make it worth of time to wait, short term trading sometime make me stressful especially when see price of bitcoin pump and dump, sometime make me afraid of lose and then panic. 

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:18:04 AM

Although some people said that long term holders need a lot of capital to make it worth of time to wait

That's wrong, with long term investment, you can start with a small or big capital, it doesn't matter, what matters is the rate of growth you will get from your investment.

We can use ETH as an example here:
If you hold ETH in 2016 where the price was still 2 usd, you can sell them at $1300 just holding less than 2 years,.
so if you invested at least 10 usd, you could have get 6500 usd if you sell at peak.

, short term trading sometime make me stressful especially when see price of bitcoin pump and dump, sometime make me afraid of lose and then panic. 

That's why you need to understand the requirements to be an effective day trader before you even try to pursue it, this requires more time and attention if you want to get an ultimate success, and of course this requires proper knowledge and skills.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:37:09 AM

It will hard to some cryptocians to not react about fluctuation in the market. Not all are so strong to hodl their emotions when they see market down or volatile. Maybe we need to save what the best we can hold and wait again the bull of the market. We can avoid this fluctuations in the market it's will happen even we don't want,It will depends to us what strategy will do to not lose to much profit.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:38:26 AM

Do react. Go the other way.
You know there are FOMOs around then why not go do vice versa of what they are doing.
The good thing is you have been around crypto for a long time and base on experience it might go the other way.

So that is profit waiting for you.
But, they do think they did the right thing and same goes for you. So who will be wrong?
Since the volatility is too much, no one can predict it. They are risking that prediction for some money.
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:03:56 PM

It will hard to some cryptocians to not react about fluctuation in the market. Not all are so strong to hodl their emotions when they see market down or volatile. Maybe we need to save what the best we can hold and wait again the bull of the market. We can avoid this fluctuations in the market it's will happen even we don't want,It will depends to us what strategy will do to not lose to much profit.

Just newly heard the word cryptocian  Grin but anyways it will be hard if you are easily get panic with little situations of pumps and dumps since if you are afraid of it provably you will end up loser since you might possibly miss the buying and selling opportunity. And if people can't afford to lose then much really better if there's fud they should transfer their funds on stable alt's so that they feel secured and comeback when market became stagnant.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:16:03 PM

how come that pump and dump will bring fatality to the traders?don't you know that this is what daytraders want?when the prices fluctuate time after time so they can collect more profits

i think you are an obvious LONG term holder that's why this is your opinion,we have other strategy in crypto treatment and that includes Holding for long term or short term,and day trading and also arbitrage so better have knowledge on all and not in single part
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 348

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:26:31 PM

how come that pump and dump will bring fatality to the traders?don't you know that this is what daytraders want?when the prices fluctuate time after time so they can collect more profits

Exactly day traders will always make profit even with the bearish trend or bull run. Fluctuations and high volatility is an indicator of healthy market. Meaning, there are a huge volume of btc was being traded into several exchange.
I dont get it why the OP are so afraid with market fluctuations when it's just a normal market reaction everytime an investor or trader are making buy and sell.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:11:16 PM

Most of them are speculative buyers and daily traders. many of the people buying bitcoins today, are buying based on speculation not because they actually want to use them. Speculative buyers believe that in the future many people will want bitcoins so they buy bitcoins now in anticipation of that future demand and price increase. However, they are very sensitive to current events, news stories can quickly turn speculative buyers into speculative sellers. one the other hand, day traders hit some dips (tops) right and they miss some dips (tops). However crypto is very volatile and it's very hard to predict when a dip will happen or how deep the dip will dive or how quickly it will recover. so they lost money. HODLing is the only strategy that works.
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:40:06 PM

Reacting to the fluctuations of the prices is good. You sell when the price is at the top and buy when it is at the bottom. That is how everyone should be reacting. Fluctuations are not bad because it is how profit is gained by traders and other crypto investors. It is bad when we react in the wrong manner. People are reacting to FUD and FOMO. They sell when the prices are down and buy when the prices are up.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:07:51 PM

This seems like the correct path to take but I do not think many are going to follow your advice, the market is truly in an unpredictable state now and while some may regret losing some profits if the market actually begins to go up once again it is better to take that time to look at the market and analyze what it does from now on, this way if this is once again a bull trap then you avoid losing money and in my opinion that is as important as earning profits in the markets.
Avoiding losses is another way of making money. In the world of crypto currencies, there are few coins that all of sudden show huge increase and then are down to zero. We shall be able to get rid of them in their dumps. Though market is kind of unpredictable these days but if we look at price chart of bitcoin, it gives hope of some decent increase in the values of crypto market so we shall buy potential coins now and earn a good amount of profit.
This is interesting because many traders are only interested in learning certain techniques to try to make as much money as possible from the markets and they are not interested at all in the techniques that help them minimize their losses, they think that it is a waste of time to try to reduce your losses when you can increase your profits, but I have always thought that it is more important to learn how to protect your capital, if you do that then you are more likely to be around when the market skyrockets.
To cut your losses is similar to increase your profit because if you are making some profit but after some time because of some carelessness you lose it, there is no benefit of making that profit. Ultimately you will find yourself at the point where you started from or may be even lower than that. Saving yourself from losses is more important than looking for profits since losses can take place at large scale and can neutralize your profits too.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:55:23 AM

in my opinion the people who always react are those who make daily trades or short-term investments. they take advantage of price fluctuations to be able to make a profit. and of course they will always react to fluctuations. but for long-term investors I don't think it will react too much to fluctuations because they believe the coins will pump even more in the future. and they will be patient waiting until then.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:37:11 AM

I believe there is no wrong in reacting to the fluctuation.  The problem why we lost during these fluctuations because we had choosen wrong choices such as buying instead of selling when price pumped and selling instead of buying when price dump.  If we timed our buy and sell right due to our right decision, we will see that reacting to the fluctuation is pretty profitable than just going idle what ever happen to the Bitcoin price.

Just try to profit a bit from the swings with a small portion of your holdings. Nothing bad of making a few 100s$ here and there, on the plus side it keeps you awake to the market and you won't hibernate when the rocket starts to burst again. Guess it's time to make a long-term plan for the next coming 2 years just not to panic if it really starts to get wild again.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:26:40 AM

Do react. Go the other way.
You know there are FOMOs around then why not go do vice versa of what they are doing.
The good thing is you have been around crypto for a long time and base on experience it might go the other way.

So that is profit waiting for you.
But, they do think they did the right thing and same goes for you. So who will be wrong?
Since the volatility is too much, no one can predict it. They are risking that prediction for some money.
In other markets this could be a good strategy since I have seen many contrarian traders in other markets, but in the market of cryptocurrencies that is asking for trouble, just look at the movement that happened a week ago if you saw that movement and decided that it was a good idea to go against it at the wrong moment you could have lost 10% or more in hours while in other markets losing or earning 10% could take you whole year and if you used leverage your losses could be even bigger.
acdc

Activity: 939
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:15:46 AM

It is the FOMO phenomenon when we are afraid to miss something, so many people have lost money because of this.
I think patience is the key to success in life and it is also very important in the cryptocurrency market. It is easy to lose money if we do not keep our calm and patience in all situations.
The best way is to plan ahead and implement it, If you are not a good trader, move on to the long term.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 12:46:29 PM

Yes it is main thing to remain calm in this volatile market but most of traders ignore this fact and react panickly or become over joyed in pump and dump situations which lead to manipulations in market.We need to control our emotions and stay calm in every situation but the actual thing is its not easy to not react in these situation as prices fluctuates very highly so we cant force anyone to be in limits.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████