Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get merit?  (Read 714 times)
Bushdark

Activity: 868
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2023, 12:18:21 PM

Respect this post, as a newbie i dont know how to get some merit, is any one can explained to me by replying this post, your reply will be appreciated. Thanks a lot god bless.
Maybe you can increase your writing skill and make it a little bit lengthy. You can also try and ready other posts too to gein knowledge on how to earn merits as a newbie which is going to help your curiosity. So many things you can do to earn merit, it all about your interest in doing research that would be appreciated by the community.

it is also important to try and learn from from the forum and also outside so you can share your knowledge with others and this can attract merit source giving you some merits you deserve. Most time earning merits is based on your impact as a member of the forum. This will make people find knowledge in your work and appreciate you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 01:31:12 PM

Respect this post, as a newbie i dont know how to get some merit, is any one can explained to me by replying this post, your reply will be appreciated. Thanks a lot god bless.
Maybe you can increase your writing skill and make it a little bit lengthy. You can also try and ready other posts too to gein knowledge on how to earn merits as a newbie which is going to help your curiosity. So many things you can do to earn merit, it all about your interest in doing research that would be appreciated by the community.

it is also important to try and learn from from the forum and also outside so you can share your knowledge with others and this can attract merit source giving you some merits you deserve. Most time earning merits is based on your impact as a member of the forum. This will make people find knowledge in your work and appreciate you.

Of course, the ability to write (writing skill  is important, but as I noticed, the community appreciates the content of the posts more. You can often see posts being credited even if the writing skill is not that good or questions are asked (if the question is about an important topic). Often, the length of the post also doesn't play a role. The main thing is to cover the topic well enough, which is difficult to do in a couple of short sentences.

An easier route (if you already have some skills) might be to participate in contests on the forum, like a drawing contest, carving pumpkins, making pizza or something similar.

You need to take part in the life of this forum, and not wait for merit to be awarded just like that. Even in the word itself, a simple meaning is hidden - you need to merit it, and how exactly this will be achieved, you need to proceed from the skills of beginners.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Shamm

Activity: 1064
Merit: 343

Hhampuz is the best manager

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 02:39:40 PM

Honestly, I have a doubt why this topic has been bumped as we can see above that this topic is almost 4 years old here in the forum and when looking at the OP's profile it's been a while since he/she is active here in our community after July  21, 2020, he/she abandoned his/her account so this topic must be not bumped. And also this topic is not just very important because it's asking about how to get merit and if we look at OP's profile he /she already been 2 years here in forum then making this post which is obvious that he/she are not here to learn.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|ROLLBOTS||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
NEW|
       RLB      
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Eh Moo Nah

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Up up and away!!!

View Profile
June 01, 2023, 02:53:41 PM

Beside the general good suggestions you can read in this thread (and in the several others asking the same thing already existing) just consider also there are some boards where merits are awarded more often than in others , so if you watch closely the forum you will notice this pattern quite easily.

hint : meta, scam accusations, services, wall observer and others too.

This is just to Document that this guy was the reason why this Post was now Hovering again on this board even the Post was Like 4 years ago - I am thinking that maybe He is Affiliated with the OP or it is His Other Account (just saying). Too Obvious In my Opinion. I will Report this Post to Moderator so this can be Removed or be Locked.

I did not reply just to be with the conversation but to document the reincarnation of this Post.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: