Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] A New Coin! First Coin on Bitcoin Core v0.19+Dash MN(PoW/PoS hybrid)  (Read 2824 times)
ZentoshiOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:27:06 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2019, 06:47:50 PM by mprep

I don't quite understand the idea of your project. With your tokens I will be able to pay for various services? If so, will I be able to buy services only from those who accept your tokens or not?

You will be able to pay for services on both our official channels for our services via places like SunnyNode.com or CloudGSP.com or use them on our marketplace where unofficial services are offered by our operators.

What does ZENTOSHI VIP include? You indicated that privileges and benefits, but did not specify what exactly?

ZentoshiVIP is a program to reward our users for their usage of our platform, utilization of our currency, and engagement across our community. These benefits can include special discounts, access to airdrops, inside scoops and news of our progress, access to test our technologies before the public, rank display, and much more.

can I earn extra money using your Zentoshi blockchain? What are the ways?

You can absolutely earn money on our blockchain, have you read our whitepaper? Users can run ZentoshiNode Primary servers to privatize funds, and can run ZentoshiNode Secondary Servers to run our infrastructure! Secondary Nodes are still under development however, they will be operational soon!

Is Zentoshi interested in mutually beneficial relationships/Open to partnership with other coins and projects? Does the platform already have any partners?

Absolutely. We are currently partnered with many coin projects for our 1-click masternode function on SunnyNode.com and are always looking to make mutually beneficial partnerships across the market. We are also looking into B2B partnerships for application infrastructure hosting, and other forms of utilization between our services.

When can you start mining this and what do I need? Will it be Nov 7th or is there a different date?

We will start publicly mining our chain on Nov 7th. However, we will have a testnet available in the coming days where you can mine coins and use them when the mainnet comes on.

I'm kinda interested in running a node. What are the minimal system requirements to run a primary one? Is there an estimate?

Have you had a look at our whitepaper? We have all the requirements listed in there. To host a primary server you must have 5000 coins in collateral, which can be purchased or mined. You then use those coins, lock them in a transaction for a ZentoshiNode for cold storage and host a small VPS server to run a hot-wallet to perform the primary server functions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yankeeruinx

Activity: 443
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:09:28 AM

When can you start mining this and what do I need? Will it be Nov 7th or is there a different date?

We will start publicly mining our chain on Nov 7th. However, we will have a testnet available in the coming days where you can mine coins and use them when the mainnet comes on.

How can I get on the testnet, is there a link somewhere with more details?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:24:00 AM

How does SunnyNode hope to compete with Vultr or other hostingsites?

SunnyNode on the business end will have a better overall QoS - Quality of Service. As a long time customer of Vultr, I have personally had more downtime than any other provider I have been with. They seem to have more maintenance and hardware issues than any others in my experience. As it pertains to our competition overall, we have great introductory rates that cost considerably less than most of our competition. Meaning as a service, we enable our customers to save money and have the same level of performance they require to run their virtualized environments.

When Zentoshi will be traded on an Exchange and when will be the wallet available to download?

We have yet to announce a date to start trading on any exchanges, however we have some listings in the pipeline!
Wallet will be posted once we go live! Please join our socials to keep up to date with chances to earn Zentoshi and get involved as we head to live!

I've been in the Discord group for sometime to know that this are all facts. The team have come really long way to put together a water tight plan and project that service a very important aspect of the blockchain.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ZentoshiOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:30:21 AM

How can I get on the testnet, is there a link somewhere with more details?

You can join our Discord or Telegram and get details when we go live with it. We are days away.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 09:37:30 PM

I looked at your whitepaper and have the following questions:

1. You are saying it will be a CPU mineable coin. How will you make sure that miners will not devise methods to mine with GPU or ASIC miners?

2. Will you be starting mining from scratch at a launch time like in the old days? Will the initial emission curve counter low difficulty?

3. On page 51 should the 1% 7000 for bounty not be 10% 70000?

4. 2.5m is an extremely large pre-mine compared to block rewards that your team will mange. What guarantees will there be that it wont be dumped?
cryptotraveller

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:02:25 PM

I think the current Whitepaper contains too much technical information regarding the primary nodes, secondary nodes and how they operate. The Whitepaper also states ''Five years to Mass adoption". So I'm wondering if you have plans to make things much simpler for non-technical people? For example - light paper, some sort of guides etc.
ZentoshiOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:38:33 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 04:17:40 AM by mprep

1. You are saying it will be a CPU mineable coin. How will you make sure that miners will not devise methods to mine with GPU or ASIC miners?

2. Will you be starting mining from scratch at a launch time like in the old days? Will the initial emission curve counter low difficulty?

4. 2.5m is an extremely large pre-mine compared to block rewards that your team will mange. What guarantees will there be that it wont be dumped?

1. We are using a modified Balloon hashing algorithm courtesy of our in-house developer team called balloon². The original balloon algorithm was in fact GPU mineable (a GPU miner took several months to surface), however even then it was only operating on a ratio of 1:4 efficiency (CPU/GPU). This was due to an oversight made whereby part of the hashing function was able to be precomputed (specifically the AES-128-CTR rounds). This has since been resolved and the advantage gone.

2. We will start mining in our testnet which is a few days away, that is available to anyone who wants to take part. Just join our Discord or Telegram for more details! There is little to no private mining happening other than the first couple of blocks other than our pre-mine to make sure everything works before we get to further testing. You are welcome to join in on the fun!

3. Yes on page 50 it is correct. We have set aside 7000 coins for a bounty program, however our community budget may contribute more for this.

4. We have decided on that number and split it into 2. One being our operational budget, which we have full discretion on its spending. We then have our locked reserve which is LOCKED. These funds can only be accessed by our CEO and COO while only done so through community governance. We have an article that explains our reasoning behind it and its implications for our business. The locked reserve is essentially time locked using our cold interest system where you can lock coins for a determined amount and receive rewards. This will be fully visible on chain. The only times our locked reserve of 1,800,000 will be used is at the event that our operating capital has been exhausted and our community approves of the movement for the funds to be utilized as operational budget. Here: https://medium.com/zentoshi/the-zentoshi-budget-e2208693f61e

I think the current Whitepaper contains too much technical information regarding the primary nodes, secondary nodes and how they operate. The Whitepaper also states ''Five years to Mass adoption". So I'm wondering if you have plans to make things much simpler for non-technical people? For example - light paper, some sort of guides etc.

Yes we do! Much like our ideals with SunnyNode with bridging the gap in technical know-how, we are aiming to do the same across our whole organization!
pmid85

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 04:11:12 PM

Looking forward to hearing more updates.

How do you think this project stands out among other coins?
ZentoshiOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:19:49 PM

Looking forward to hearing more updates.

How do you think this project stands out among other coins?

Firstly, I like to think of Zentoshi as a business rather than a coin project. We are a company that utilizes a utility coin to pay for services and enable our infrastructure through blockchain. Rather than going an ICO route and selling a dream, we built a business that has profit potential from day 1 which will continue to develop its business and technologies.

Most projects and coins out there are just copies of each other with a new version of why it will be the next bitcoin or why it is better than sliced bread. We don't see this project as either of those things. We built our coin from the ground up using Bitcoin Core v0.18 as the base and attaching existing technologies like deterministic masternodes to give us a foundation to develop from and create new technologies that will benefit the market as a whole.
vilajerry5

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:35:31 PM

Can you explain balloon hashing? I'm not very familiar with this term. Also do you guys plan on adding more platforms and services for this coin or is it just the ones specified?
ZentoshiOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:38:53 PM

Can you explain balloon hashing? I'm not very familiar with this term. Also do you guys plan on adding more platforms and services for this coin or is it just the ones specified?

Balloon hashing uses existing cryptography technology and adds a layer on top to create a more secure encryption that is more efficient. Balloon hashing gets its name from the way it expands and deflates through its operation. First, the algorithm utilizes a large buffer of pseudo-random bytes based from the input and salted hash.The bytes in the memory buffer then go through a defined series of mixing in the memory buffer as if a stack of playing cards were laid out, shuffled around, and placed back into the deck. Finally after the mixing is processed and sampled, the algorithm is extracted and a new block is generated.

We have plenty of platforms unannounced which will be revealed as we launch our currently announced platforms. Tons of great things in the pipeline!
Pierre Dilecto

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:43:57 PM

Hmm... So I've ordered servers for various video games before from GSPs... Is the idea with CloudGSP in the Microcosm that anyone could lease their hardware (if it had required specs) and when a gamer orders a server from the "CloudGSP", a third party receives compensation for the hardware they leased (for running a server?).

Essentially the "CloudGSP" is a middle man between gamers and crypto enthusiasts looking to make additional profit off their hardware?

if that's the case, that seems like an amazing idea for circumventing the problem GSP companies have (i.e. spending tens of thousands on their own hardware).

Sorry if I'm completely off base on this!

You are quite right, however we encourage our ZentoshiNode Secondary operators to use server-grade hardware to maximize performance. We will have guidelines on our minimum specifications as we get closer to launching our Secondary Nodes!

Thanks for the reply. This is an incredibly cool concept (as far as the GSP goes, I'm not the smartest crypto cow in the herd so the technical details of the coin are above my head), based on the GSP industry in its current form, you would be able to handle an unlimited amount of customers compared to traditional GSPs, the only drawback would be if there weren't enough secondary operators for new clients to place an order.

Now that you've answered that, my final question is: Obviously online games have different requirements for each game, will the CloudGSP be determining the minimum required specs for Secondary Operators on a per-game basis (i.e. Battlefield 2 would have one set of min specs, Call of Duty Modern Warfare would have a different set of min specs)?
ZentoshiOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:59:52 PM

Hmm... So I've ordered servers for various video games before from GSPs... Is the idea with CloudGSP in the Microcosm that anyone could lease their hardware (if it had required specs) and when a gamer orders a server from the "CloudGSP", a third party receives compensation for the hardware they leased (for running a server?).

Essentially the "CloudGSP" is a middle man between gamers and crypto enthusiasts looking to make additional profit off their hardware?

if that's the case, that seems like an amazing idea for circumventing the problem GSP companies have (i.e. spending tens of thousands on their own hardware).

Sorry if I'm completely off base on this!

You are quite right, however we encourage our ZentoshiNode Secondary operators to use server-grade hardware to maximize performance. We will have guidelines on our minimum specifications as we get closer to launching our Secondary Nodes!

Thanks for the reply. This is an incredibly cool concept (as far as the GSP goes, I'm not the smartest crypto cow in the herd so the technical details of the coin are above my head), based on the GSP industry in its current form, you would be able to handle an unlimited amount of customers compared to traditional GSPs, the only drawback would be if there weren't enough secondary operators for new clients to place an order.

Now that you've answered that, my final question is: Obviously online games have different requirements for each game, will the CloudGSP be determining the minimum required specs for Secondary Operators on a per-game basis (i.e. Battlefield 2 would have one set of min specs, Call of Duty Modern Warfare would have a different set of min specs)?

Our game server provider will be utilizing containerized environments for each game server instance so as for the requirements per game the containers will have the ability to pull more resources as needed. When a game server uses more resources, our secondary nodes will be compensated for the additional usage.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:48:03 PM

I’ll like to say, I admire the name Zentopians. Your project has quite a handful use case in the cryptocurrency world. Unfortunately, there’re other similar projects with the same use case. It’s good to see more competition, because with competition comes improved service.

I’m a few words, easy for any newbie to understand, why should I chose zentoshi over older hosting services? What Use case does your tokens, ZenX, have at the Moment (working product)?

Please do make this simple as possible!

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:08:33 PM

1. We are using a modified Balloon hashing algorithm courtesy of our in-house developer team called balloon². The original balloon algorithm was in fact GPU mineable (a GPU miner took several months to surface), however even then it was only operating on a ratio of 1:4 efficiency (CPU/GPU). This was due to an oversight made whereby part of the hashing function was able to be precomputed (specifically the AES-128-CTR rounds). This has since been resolved and the advantage gone.

2. We will start mining in our testnet which is a few days away, that is available to anyone who wants to take part. Just join our Discord or Telegram for more details! There is little to no private mining happening other than the first couple of blocks other than our pre-mine to make sure everything works before we get to further testing. You are welcome to join in on the fun!

3. Yes on page 50 it is correct. We have set aside 7000 coins for a bounty program, however our community budget may contribute more for this.

4. We have decided on that number and split it into 2. One being our operational budget, which we have full discretion on its spending. We then have our locked reserve which is LOCKED. These funds can only be accessed by our CEO and COO while only done so through community governance. We have an article that explains our reasoning behind it and its implications for our business. The locked reserve is essentially time locked using our cold interest system where you can lock coins for a determined amount and receive rewards. This will be fully visible on chain. The only times our locked reserve of 1,800,000 will be used is at the event that our operating capital has been exhausted and our community approves of the movement for the funds to be utilized as operational budget. Here: https://medium.com/zentoshi/the-zentoshi-budget-e2208693f61e

Ok thanks for the reply. On point 3 the amount for bounties is very low if it is 7000. You might need to up it to get people to participate in the program. Again compare this in line with the 2.5m pre-mine.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 06:00:44 AM

I think there would be a one Pager. Team would have to create a simplified version of the white paper to aid the not too geeky in comprehending the whole info about Zentoshi.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
bitcoinbillionaireboy

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 09:04:39 AM

The benefits  are unlimited,  after  going  through  the whitepaper i can see a future  in zentoshi. Good luck  team!
Outtatime

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:36:47 AM

Just finished reading up on this, sounds extremely promising. I have been wanting to get in on a project at the ground level so happy to see this when I did.

I see on the release schedule you have the Testnet scheduled to start tomorrow. Is that public and if so how can I join in?
ZentoshiOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:24:08 PM

Just finished reading up on this, sounds extremely promising. I have been wanting to get in on a project at the ground level so happy to see this when I did.

I see on the release schedule you have the Testnet scheduled to start tomorrow. Is that public and if so how can I join in?

We have details of our testnet in both our telegram and Discord! If you would like to take part in it, please join either of those two community outlets.
Outtatime

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:43:57 PM

We have details of our testnet in both our telegram and Discord! If you would like to take part in it, please join either of those two community outlets.

Thanks will join the Discord and take part in the testing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: