Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 03:11:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free energy is real  (Read 309 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:06:01 PM

After watching the video I became alittle curious about generator powered by alcohol (does it even exist or too expensive? ) from palm-tree or something.  
So I wondered if a gaint electricity generator can be built in a large palm-tree farm, with liquid or sap from the palm-tree collected in a chamber,  fermented and heated with woods or charcoal to extract the alcohol (ofcourse, one or more trees have to planted back in place of a cut down tree). And the alcohol can then be used to power the electricity generator.
It's renewable, self-sustaining and possibly be automated system. But I wonder how cheap and reliable it will be.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4284
Merit: 4545

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

After watching the video I became alittle curious about generator powered by alcohol (does it even exist or too expensive? ) from palm-tree or something.  
So I wondered if a gaint electricity generator can be built in a large palm-tree farm, with liquid or sap from the palm-tree collected in a chamber,  fermented and heated with woods or charcoal to extract the alcohol (ofcourse, one or more trees have to planted back in place of a cut down tree). And the alcohol can then be used to power the electricity generator.
It's renewable, self-sustaining and possibly be automated system. But I wonder how cheap and reliable it will be.
your talking about bio diesel effectively

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 05:09:12 PM

I don't know if this topic has brought everyone's inner sarcasm to life, or people are actually serious.

In any case, it's my turn:

1) The earth is flat!!11!1 When I go up with my helicopter and hovering, why am I staying in the same position since the earth is moving? see??

2) How come earth has survived so many years until Newton created gravity in 1687? Everyone knows that before gravity earth was tied to the sun using a big rope so it didn't go out of orbit

3) If someone travels around the globe at speed of light for 6 months, when they will get back on Earth they will find me 6 months older. Screw that relativity thing, it doesn't exist

4) Everyone knows that gold is fake, it can't be found in natural state, it is invented by humans and used for market manipulation and making money. Top illuminati boys buy pure mercury (say $125 for 1 kg), they take one proton per atom which makes mercury become gold which is then sold for millions.

5) The car market is a huge manipulation to make Sheikhs and cool boys sell their oil as well as their energy on new electric cars. Everyone knows that we could design cars to work entirely on magnetism
    which would make them energy free but we are trapped in capitalism.

6) Black holes? Let's not talk about this. What happens in a black hole stays in a black hole

And to end,

Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2019, 05:11:59 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2019, 05:34:58 PM by Artemis3

Here is a new method of "storing" energy by simply using gravity (another "Free" energy source from nature). Use your excess power to move sand up a mountain and keep it up there until you need it a night or something, by having that weight go down by gravity and move the generator.

So we can now combine this "simple" storing energy method with renewable generation.

Mix Mountains and Gravity for Long-Term Energy Storage

6) Black holes? Let's not talk about this. What happens in a black hole stays in a black hole

Actually Black holes "emit small amounts of thermal radiation"...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 08:23:06 PM

I don't know if this topic has brought everyone's inner sarcasm to life, or people are actually serious.

In any case, it's my turn:

1) The earth is flat!!11!1 When I go up with my helicopter and hovering, why am I staying in the same position since the earth is moving? see??

2) How come earth has survived so many years until Newton created gravity in 1687? Everyone knows that before gravity earth was tied to the sun using a big rope so it didn't go out of orbit

3) If someone travels around the globe at speed of light for 6 months, when they will get back on Earth they will find me 6 months older. Screw that relativity thing, it doesn't exist

4) Everyone knows that gold is fake, it can't be found in natural state, it is invented by humans and used for market manipulation and making money. Top illuminati boys buy pure mercury (say $125 for 1 kg), they take one proton per atom which makes mercury become gold which is then sold for millions.

5) The car market is a huge manipulation to make Sheikhs and cool boys sell their oil as well as their energy on new electric cars. Everyone knows that we could design cars to work entirely on magnetism
    which would make them energy free but we are trapped in capitalism.

And to end,

Some black holes spin fast enough that the equatorial centrifugal force allows some light to escape at their equators. But because the poles don't have centrifugal force, the poles don't give off light.

Dark matter and energy are probably just a bunch of black holes that we see from the poles.

Stars are probably nothing like what science says. Rather, they are simply black holes that we see the equators of.

Our sun is probably a fast-spinning black hole... one that spins so fast that we see light escaping from the whole thing. Of course, we don't have any pictures of the poles of our sun. So we don't realize that the poles are dark.

Now, let's get back to the flat Earth thread.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: