Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: less interest of investors to buy ICO  (Read 1106 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:53:44 AM

now ICO is already very difficult to attract the attention of investors, especially if it's a new project that has a team that is not so well known and has no partnership anywhere. I doubt that a project like that can touch SoftCap. for now, investors are more interested in IEO, it's just that not all IEOs can succeed, but IEO that has sales in well-known markets, or has a good team and concept has a greater chance than the new ICO.

I sort of agree with the difficulty these days,,, I definitely am not parting with money so easily as before, but I wonder why people are still investing in the new ICO projects? I mean some still raise millions and still there are bounties and still hundreds of people participate.

Do they not get tired of all the same boring dumping results?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:56:08 AM

now i see how many days ico appears and the result is a kind of war between ico to attract investors.
whereas I see that pre-sales to the public, ico are hardly in accordance with their targets, even to touch soft caps, it's very difficult.

Do you think that mastah caused ico not to be expected?
Investors are not stupid either, and they understand that now investing in cryptocurrencies and especially in ICOs is a huge risk, because the cryptocurrency market has fallen in many times and all cryptocurrencies have fallen because of this and many investors now don’t know how to return their investments to them, that's why fewer investors believe in cryptocurrencies with such a market, but there are still investors who prefer to invest in IEO better and get profit much faster and safer than in ICO.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:03:12 AM

now i see how many days ico appears and the result is a kind of war between ico to attract investors.
whereas I see that pre-sales to the public, ico are hardly in accordance with their targets, even to touch soft caps, it's very difficult.

the time in which everyone in search of fast wealth has blindly invested directly in all ICOs is long gone.
currently everyone is checking exactly whether the project will last in the long term.

and in addition, it was often cheaper to buy directly after the ICO than during the ICO. this also discourages investors.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 08:44:45 AM

different projects with use of offers on product and service might caught with interest from investors as developer to focus on decision with use of customs on project terms to follows of scheme of tasks of completion.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:29:20 AM

Investor trends for ICO are declining because of the presence of IEO, the number of scam projects certainly makes investors afraid to put money on ICO, maybe by 2020 there is no more ICO so devs. must be creative for the collection of money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:55:05 PM

A lot of people lost money on ico. People no longer believe in ICO. Projects that are entering the market are dead.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:19:01 PM

Today's ICO is not trusted, Due to the fatal scam that happened in 2017 to 2018 and up to now. This is why ICOs are now having a hard time reaching their softcap. This is why investors are turning to the IEO because it is more stable and there is regulation.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:50:10 PM

I think the low interest in ICOs by investors is due to the reputation that ICOs have with scams.
The scam rate of ICOs is very high which is a turn off for investors.
This brought about the invention of IEOs which is an upgrade on ICOs and solves the problem of scam issues as the exchanges validate the legitimacy of the project.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 10:31:17 PM

Many ICOs are fake and they deceive investors so that ICO's reputation is not as good as it used to be in the beginning, investors are avoiding ICO now, it's natural because many of investors have lost, this is caused by fraudulent developers, in this case, it is not investor's fault.
Yep, I think its like 99% of those coming out or getting promoted right now have fake team and the websites contain plagiarized contents from previous ICOs. Most investors are losing money and spreading their bad experiences to other people that is why the interest has gone down.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:11:22 PM

first, because a lot of ICO failed
second, when an ICO reach the soft cap, investors should wait for long period time to trade their coin
i believe, because of both reason above, a lot of investors leave ICO my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:16:39 PM

Because since 2018, there have been already a lot of ICO that failed and people are getting bored because some of them are almost copycats of each other. Nowadays, it isn't enough that te project is catchy, famous or have good dev team. There are many investors that seek realistic deals in investment, not false promises. I really do hope that more unique projects will rise up once again. Also, I hope that scams that ruined the reputation of cryptocurrency will end or at least, reduced. 
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:28:24 PM

ICO's reputation have plunged down because of scams and many failed projects. The market lost its hype because it's repeating all over again where the projects are getting public interest but lacks proper implementation of their goals and promise to the investors. The scams also did a number in the industry, causing negative trust to many good and legit projects as a whole.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:05:38 AM

ICO's reputation have plunged down because of scams and many failed projects. The market lost its hype because it's repeating all over again where the projects are getting public interest but lacks proper implementation of their goals and promise to the investors. The scams also did a number in the industry, causing negative trust to many good and legit projects as a whole.

Agree, ICO's reputation has become bad in the eyes of investors due to many scams that occur. IEO is an alternative for investors who want to invest in new projects and I think it is difficult to restore investor confidence in ICO if there are still ICO scams

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 01:23:19 PM

It is true that there will always be competition between ICOs to attract investors to want to invest in the project, but at this time I think it is true that it is difficult to attract investors or you could say a project is difficult to achieve its softcap because maybe investors are more careful in taking decision because they never get a scam project so they don't want to rush in deciding to invest in an ICO project.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 01:58:48 PM

This time the market is not the same as before, when too many investors lost their money in other altcoins or ICOs, that's why they are very carefully when decide to invest in an ICO. All they need now this the money and ROI, then almost of them will choose IEO, when they are guaranteed the exchange on which the token will be listed which means they they can get back their capital faster.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 01:59:25 PM

investors work on customs as following release of business intelligence as helps on confirmation to confront of idea as rejecting worse with abstracts of dissonance as building of consciousness to manage with plan on terms with investment projects with thebitcoin finance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: