Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Denarius. Another P/D scam project from well known scammer Carsen Klock !  (Read 1865 times)
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:20:38 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 05:24:30 AM by mprep

Lets not forget older people know carsen was on darkcoin at some point, so you are also now calling DASH out. Carsen also made one of the most used early Ethereum explorers, so also calling ETH out. Are we gonna go down the list of the big coins Carsen has had a hand in too?

A good way to protect yourself from scummy people like the OP, learn how to compile your own wallets. An easy way to do this is by setting up vmplayer or virtualbox and installing ubuntu or any linux distro.

Here is a good starting point which you can plug and chug your favorite crypto into. At least get your info from the source, unlike OP making some really cheesey accusations and trying to ruins peoples reputations.
https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/268-steps-to-compile-wallet-ubuntu/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 07:43:22 PM

Hey Carsen, are these two accounts yours?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=128350
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=362435

Would you like to share with us why you're not using them anymore?
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:43:39 PM

To any mods with a quick trigger, dont start deleting posts of us trying to defend ourselves from fake false and monetarily hurting accusations.

In order to protect myself more I can even go to a tutorial on how to compile a Windows QT wallet so I don't have to rely on others and get my wallets from the source. Unlike OP who just makes things up.

https://denariustalk.org/index.php?/topic/306-how-to-compile-denarius-qt-for-windows/
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 07:51:48 PM

Hey Carsen, are these two accounts yours?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=128350
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=362435

Would you like to share with us why you're not using them anymore?

Sure, Bitcointalk/Theymos locked me out of them. Literally says "Account Locked." When I try to login. So I made this one, I have been using this account for the past three years almost now.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:01:15 PM

Hey OP, you gonna leave this topic die with your tail between your legs aren't you? Man up and admit you were wrong, I won't take away your negative rep, you deserve it for being such a tool.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
mosprognoz (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:38:41 PM

Hey OP, you gonna leave this topic die with your tail between your legs aren't you? Man up and admit you were wrong, I won't take away your negative rep, you deserve it for being such a tool.

I have a bunch untrusted feedback's from scammers like you. They are not visible by default. Only DT members feedback's are visible for everyone. (Anyone can see my neg feedback in your profile, because I am DT2 member.) So your shitty feedback's  are not worth anything. Log out and check yourself from your dozens of alt accounts. 
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:56:00 PM

Have another neg there scammer.  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:30:53 PM

I changed the header of the topic. I am sure Carsen is gonna like it.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:21:46 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 07:59:04 PM by mprep

I have a bunch untrusted feedback's from scammers like you. They are not visible by default. Only DT members feedback's are visible for everyone. (Anyone can see my neg feedback in your profile, because I am DT2 member.) So your shitty feedback's  are not worth anything. Log out and check yourself from your dozens of alt accounts. 
I'm still waiting for moderators to reply to my complaints about you and this topic. The only thing you care about is your own vision on things while ignoring the facts and contexts provided to you. You falsely give people negative rep, you falsely accuse Denarius coin and developer of being a scam and a fraud without backing it up even to this day. All you keep referring to are old trust posts, claims of everyone here taking it up for Denarius being an alt of Carsen and you have your "police-buddies" with you to back up your shitposting. If this is allowed than I sure hope that someoen find out your real name and address so they can actually press charges against your behaviour.

There is nothing wrong with hunting for scams, I support it, but the way you do it by just randomly shooting at projects and hoping some of them get hit who actually are scams is the wrong way of fighting scams. There should not be any collateral damage done by your actions against scams. If people provide u with evidence that a project is legit, being developed and not a scam you just walk over the evidence as if it wasn't there and ignore it and keep telling blatent lies about it. This is behaviour that if continued is also an offense in itself. You are deliberately sending out a fake scam accusation without looking at evidence provided. The fact u don't even have evidence for the very first post you make and keep lying about it is just plain old stupid and rediculous.

So yet again, admit your mistake, be man not a boy and if an admin or mod is reading this: Please look into this bunch of wannabe-police-guys because they are causing harm to honest projects while in their heads they think they are doing a right thing, slap them on the wrist or show them that it's not ok to behave like this.

Edit: just so you know, my negative feedback is Trusted, so your -1 is showing, but hey I'm just an alt account huh?

Yea keep up that rhetoric.

I'll pay a nice finders fee to the person who is able to find real life information about owlcatz and mosprognoz so we are at least able to confront them with their actions. Being keyboard warriors and acting like you own the place while your accusations are based on other accusations without providing proper evidence is just as bad as actually scamming people imo. You and your wannabe police buddies are harming Denarius and Carsen Klock in this case while you aren't even willing to discuss anything presented to you that says you are wrong.

Go cry to the mods about me asking people to doxx your sorry asses, you've asked for it. And no, I'm no longer accepting apologies nor do I ask you to remove this topic, I will eventually find out who you and your buddies are. So go ahead with your trolling and childish behaviour, you'll cry for it later.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:44:50 PM

I'll pay a nice finders fee to the person who is able to find real life information about owlcatz and mosprognoz so we are at least able to confront them with their actions. Being keyboard warriors and acting like you own the place while your accusations are based on other accusations without providing proper evidence is just as bad as actually scamming people imo. You and your wannabe police buddies are harming Denarius and Carsen Klock in this case while you aren't even willing to discuss anything presented to you that says you are wrong.

Go cry to the mods about me asking people to doxx your sorry asses, you've asked for it. And no, I'm no longer accepting apologies nor do I ask you to remove this topic, I will eventually find out who you and your buddies are. So go ahead with your trolling and childish behaviour, you'll cry for it later.

Wah. I don't hide, my info is publicly available... So Fuck off Carsen.  Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:49:55 PM

Have another neg there scammer.  Grin

Wah. I don't hide, my info is publicly available... So Fuck off Carsen.  Grin
Than send it to me in DM if you're so confident about your claims, if you know you are right you should be fine taking it to court.

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:40:28 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

Edt: just so you know, my negative feedback is Trusted, so your -1 is showing, but hey I'm just an alt account huh ?

Dude, it's visible as "trusted" only from your or Carsen's profile, because you are on his trust list. (Another confirmation that you are his alt account) For any regural user it is "untrusted" and not visible feedback. But your feedbacks are visible for anyone since you were tagged by DT members. I am really tired of your shitposting, so the best you can do is, follow owlcatz suggestion and fuck yourself up your scammy ass.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 03:47:44 PM

I'm still waiting for moderators to reply to my complaints about you and this topic.

You're gonna be waiting for a very long time. Here's the bottom line: you don't give enough of a shit about this forum to even read the rules but you're demanding admins to silence your critics and everyone to just stop saying how shitty your shitcoin is. Not likely to happen.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:48:42 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 07:59:18 PM by mprep

Edt: just so you know, my negative feedback is Trusted, so your -1 is showing, but hey I'm just an alt account huh ?

Dude, it's visible as "trusted" only from your or Carsen's profile, because you are on his trust list. (Another confirmation that you are his alt account) For any regural user it is "untrusted" and not visible feedback. But your feedbacks are visible for anyone since you were tagged by DT members. I am really tired of your shitposting, so the best you can do is, follow owlcatz suggestion and fuck yourself up your scammy ass.

You were saying?

I'm still waiting for moderators to reply to my complaints about you and this topic.

You're gonna be waiting for a very long time. Here's the bottom line: you don't give enough of a shit about this forum to even read the rules but you're demanding admins to silence your critics and everyone to just stop saying how shitty your shitcoin is. Not likely to happen.
There's a difference between silencing real critics and trying to rectify what you guys are trying to achieve, pinning the word scam to Denarius without providing any proof and dancing around anything we say just to avoid saying that you are wrong. If that is not someting to take up to the mods of this forum than there shouldn't be any mods around at all.

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:05:49 PM

You were saying?

Just logout and login with any profile that does not have custom trust list and check again you fucking idiot.

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:24:08 PM

You were saying?

Just logout and login with any profile that does not have custom trust list and check again you fucking idiot.

I have only one account and yet again, your claim of me and carsen being on eachothers trust list and thus seeing it as trusted from eachother doesn't hold up. But yea let's ignore that again shall we.

How is this first post of yours still valid actually?

Stating that the project has a team without names while the lead dev and founder is known from the start being Carsen.
The others on the team are not in charge for anything and can't run away with any funds or scam the users, they use their real life pictures so in some way or another they will be trackable if they do something wrong.

Explanations from the developer have been given but have been rejected and denied in all tongues. Why put this in your OP if you are just here to trashtalk and not discuss it anyway? You had your judgement ready before you even typed in the title.

Secondly, you claim it has no whitepaper. This one clearly shows how much investigation you actually did before starting this thread to claim Denarius is a scammy project.
All you had to do was go to google, type in: denarius whitepaper, hit enter and voila first result shows you the link to the whitepaper with a date being 22nd July 2017! This can't be faked afterwords, anyone reading this post can just go to google and do the same thing and get the same result.

This topic already degenerated from a scam accusation to mud throwing from even you guys, the self proclaimed respectable members of the bitcointalk community. All this I read from you and your other high horse riders comes down to Inspector Gadget like investigations. For those scams you did tackle it's pretty obvious, shoot at everything and everyone and by that you will also have hit the bad guys ... Bitches please, sit down!

mosprognoz (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:43:35 PM

How is this first post of yours still valid actually? Stating that the project has a team without names while the lead dev and founder is known from the start being Carsen.

Thank you for reminding me. I edited the first post and the topic header. Now everything looks fine.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:02:44 PM

How is this first post of yours still valid actually? Stating that the project has a team without names while the lead dev and founder is known from the start being Carsen.

Thank you for reminding me. I edited the first post and the topic header. Now everything looks fine.

Man I sure hope moderators are able to read all about this because you are just trolling or a disgrace for the DT2 members. You and your buddies.

a new altcoin:
Coin is almost 3 years old...

does not have a WP:
Shown in previous posts, whitepaper can be found easily and is available since 2017.

team without names:
Founder Lead Dev has always been Carsen Klock if you would have found the whitepaper to begin with. Other team members are using nicks with real life pictures and are not in a position to scam anyone.

We found out ...
You already knew Carsen was on this coin else you wouldn't have started the thread in the first place

Moved to scam accusations board.
It's been here since a couple of days, bit tardy no?

-------------------------------
And yet again, you do not reply to any content I provide you, only namecalling and obvious trollposts. How can you and your posse be well respected members of this community if you are behaving like the biggest pricks I have encounterd online this year? Even the stuff you do reply to is cherrypicking, you don't even get passed the first few lines of a little bit of text, this is what's keeping us safe from real scams?

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:28:22 PM

Than send it to me in DM if you're so confident about your claims, if you know you are right you should be fine taking it to court.

Hahaha! That's hilarious! Do your own work there denarius genius, you are a fucking tool ya know that? Court.... LMFAO... Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
kingcarsen

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 12:22:42 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 12:53:01 AM by kingcarsen

Hahaha! That's hilarious! Do your own work there denarius genius, you are a fucking tool ya know that? Court.... LMFAO... Grin

You think its funny until someone does sue you lmao. Defamation of anyone's name is a crime, whether you want to believe it or not  Roll Eyes

This is all super funny, you are all just blowing smoke, no proof of anything, no actual accusations, it really really seems like this topic was made just to get us some more marketing. So thank you Smiley

I can also confirm, none of these people are alt accounts, they are all real people from our community, if you guys came into our Discord or did any sort of actual research, you would know that, instead you all are still choosing to remain acting like dumbasses, so the rest of us will just continue to laugh at you owlcuntz and mosprognoz  Grin Cheesy

So, you are literally doing this for some reason other than an actual valid concern. Interesting.

You were provided with pages of facts, and have literally ignored every single one.

Wah. I don't hide, my info is publicly available... So Fuck off Carsen.  Grin

He is not Carsen.

You don't hide? Provide us all a link to your publicly available information. You only have your link to your pointless site, that has WHOIS privacy domain owlcatz.com that has a quote "Don't be a cunt" under the logo, you totally aren't hiding and are a totally credible person.  Roll Eyes  lmao.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: