Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:02:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi Excuse me Are currencies a "store of value  (Read 1769 times)
renuabened

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:03:25 PM

It seems to me, if we are talking about saving money, then I would invest my money in real estate or my own land plot. Or some useful business. Because in this case there is no difference which currencies are depreciating, because you have all your money invested in a business or a specific thing, which in any case will cost as much as it is compared to other things in the world.
KennyR

Activity: 2296
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:36:22 AM

Cryptocurrencies serve to be store of value, and this is all upon the trust. It functions the way its been taken forward, all with the trust bitcoin as the base currency have survived more than ten years just with its virtual presence. One who believe in technology development and the need for the same will prioritize it as a store of value.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:48:13 AM

As for inflation, it should still be, because without inflation, people will become lazy and do not want to grow anymore. Japan has suffered from deflation for many years and has made the country unable to develop as well.
Not all countries are alike, not all needed inflation to develop, every country have their own uniqueness that makes them different from other. All countries have their different view on development, others focus on building and others on their crops. Inflation should not be treated as a good thing.

Currency and their values changes overtime based on the status of their economy. Physical money or fiats are just a representation of a true value of money.

right, I think every country has its own problems, so it requires different treatment, like in Japan, they don't face the problem of terrorism, so it's different from the countries that face the problem, and also in Japan there is minimal corruption, this is different from many countries corrupt

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: