Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Reason Behind Legit_Alt+ creation  (Read 155 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:14:26 PM

The story behind Legit_Alt+ Start up
How stay around the word of crypto currency for more than 5 year as a bounty hunter, I have pass through different issues as a bounty hunter which are:
working for scam project.
bounty manager going way with bounty hunter money
even working for some really project at end no payment.
Bounty manager limiting Bounty allocations.
And all this has because an issues on my head and I keep on thinking how can this be minimize then I came with the ideas of creating a telegram group were all Bounty's hunter can come together and report any suspicious project, so we can write against them, but still on still nothing change, but I determine to ever give on this, thats how i came up with this new idea of work as bounty manager were I can bring legit Bounty's to people of bitcointalk community. And the name Legit_Alt+ quickly fly up my mind and name this account Legit_Alt+. we will ensure our bounties is fully verified and ensure the team are real before accepting any job offer from them. Stay connect and get all Legit bounty soon.......
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:19:56 PM

What are you doing, exactly? Becoming a bounty manager? Or screening the bounties somehow? How are you going to ensure the teams are "real"? You write a lot of words but it's unclear what you mean.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:28:17 PM

How could your account be created just a few hours ago, and write this thread saying you've joined the bounty several times and it turns out to be a scams? means you have more than 1 account?

So in every manager it is different if there is a reduction in allocations and to do KYC or other regulations I think that the Team's policy in the Project Manager is only limited to the campaign manager, not more than that.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:48:25 PM

How could your account be created just a few hours ago, and write this thread saying you've joined the bounty several times and it turns out to be a scams? means you have more than 1 account?

So in every manager it is different if there is a reduction in allocations and to do KYC or other regulations I think that the Team's policy in the Project Manager is only limited to the campaign manager, not more than that.

Just as mentioned above, I have been around bitcointalk for more 5 year nah and I explained the reason of creating this account also
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:56:02 PM

What are you doing, exactly? Becoming a bounty manager? Or screening the bounties somehow? How are you going to ensure the teams are "real"? You write a lot of words but it's unclear what you mean.

Yes, I will be coming in as a bountymanager, the bounty that will be managed by Legit_Alt+ will be open to participants and all rules will be state clear and also ensure the teams am working with are will trust, and no change in bounty allocation after bounty ends.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:57:49 PM

If you joined a bounty which has especially been announced in this forum then best way is to make a scam accusation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Include all the details and proofs of how you were scammed. The managers and profiles of scam projects will be tagged by DT members if the evidence is deemed legit.

Also, always ensure to do background checks before joining bounties. That will save you from wasting time and heartbreaks of not getting paid.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1248

Life's but a walking shadow!

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:05:11 PM

If you intend to become a bounty manager, ill advice you move your topic to services, that's the section where users posts their intentions to become campaign managers, not on beginners and help.

I wonder who would hire a newbie with zero merits, and no activity, it'll probably take you forever to get a campaign to hire you.
Well as you're getting to it, do well to purchase a copper membership so you could be able to post images.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:06:19 PM

If you joined a bounty which has especially been announced in this forum then best way is to make a scam accusation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Include all the details and proofs of how you were scammed. The managers and profiles of scam projects will be tagged by DT members if the evidence is deemed legit.

Also, always ensure to do background checks before joining bounties. That will save you from wasting time and heartbreaks of not getting paid.

Thanks for your concerns, I will ensure proper check are always done
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:12:41 PM

If you intend to become a bounty manager, ill advice you move your topic to services, that's the section where users posts their intentions to become campaign managers, not on beginners and help.

I wonder who would hire a newbie with zero merits, and no activity, it'll probably take you forever to get a campaign to hire you.
Well as you're getting to it, do well to purchase a copper membership so you could be able to post images.

All your points are noted and I will get the copper membership rank as you have adviced thanks for your kind word
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 2182

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 01:24:37 PM

You would want to familiarize yourself with the forum rules,
32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
You have posted consecutively, more than once on this thread, it's better to edit the next reply into the previous one.
You also need to build trust. As a bounty manager you would have to be trusted by the campaign hiring you as well as the individuals working for the campaign.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:33:24 PM

You should probably spread the word in other forums and not here. This forum is generally for newbie users finding their way and old users answering the questions of newbies after all. Plus, you should have probably used your original account instead. Its a lot more credible and a lot of people would see your past posts and transactions, making you more eligible for their trust.
As of the current status of your account though, it may take quite some time to obtain their recognition and trust so Id suggest posting credible stuff that would make your account more spread out towards the forum plus it could also lead to other bounty hunters seeing you rmessage.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:19:07 PM

How stay around the word of crypto currency for more than 5 year as a bounty hunter, I have pass through different issues as a bounty hunter which are:
And all this has because an issues on my head and I keep on thinking how can this be minimize then I came with the ideas of creating a telegram group were all Bounty's hunter can come together and report any suspicious project, so we can write against them, but still on still nothing change, but I determine to ever give on this, thats how i came up with this new idea of work as bounty manager were I can bring legit Bounty's to people of bitcointalk community. And the name Legit_Alt+ quickly fly up my mind and name this account Legit_Alt+. we will ensure our bounties is fully verified and ensure the team are real before accepting any job offer from them. Stay connect and get all Legit bounty soon.......

Every bounty hunter feels this way. This is a very tough task for a newbie in managing. I wonder how are you going to get hired by projects without anything on hand. I don’t think that 5 years of BCT experience is enough for you to become a manager. This requires skills that correlates to the position you want and even more pre-requisite to enter bounty management.

And oh, by the way, some of the “scam” projects aren’t just because of a failed manager but the company/projects itself so we cannot blame those managers. Their task is really hard unlike being a bounty hunter.

I wish you goodluck, OP. Please work hard to achieve this.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:36:57 PM

You should probably spread the word in other forums and not here. This forum is generally for newbie users finding their way and old users answering the questions of newbies after all. Plus, you should have probably used your original account instead. Its a lot more credible and a lot of people would see your past posts and transactions, making you more eligible for their trust.
As of the current status of your account though, it may take quite some time to obtain their recognition and trust so Id suggest posting credible stuff that would make your account more spread out towards the forum plus it could also lead to other bounty hunters seeing you rmessage.

OK, I don't this as well I will work on this aspect, and try to ensure this messages got to but bounty hunter and project own by posting this on other related forum
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:44:41 PM

Every bounty hunter feels this way. This is a very tough task for a newbie in managing. I wonder how are you going to get hired by projects without anything on hand. I don’t think that 5 years of BCT experience is enough for you to become a manager. This requires skills that correlates to the position you want and even more pre-requisite to enter bounty management.

And oh, by the way, some of the “scam” projects aren’t just because of a failed manager but the company/projects itself so we cannot blame those managers. Their task is really hard unlike being a bounty hunter.

I wish you goodluck, OP. Please work hard to achieve this.

I understand your oppinoins clearly but I will tell you I have to start this way, because I want good end job that will benefit the community as especially the bounty hunters, as I know how painful it is for an individual to works for 3-4 month and at last find out that all his labour was in vain, so my number focus is to bring legit Bounty's to people being newbies or legendary don't not really matter, what matter is your experience aand connectivity with the right personel and industries. Thanks for your advice
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:50:52 PM

You would want to familiarize yourself with the forum rules,
32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
You have posted consecutively, more than once on this thread, it's better to edit the next reply into the previous one.
You also need to build trust. As a bounty manager you would have to be trusted by the campaign hiring you as well as the individuals working for the campaign.

This is fully noted and I will try as much as posibble to follow all the rules on the great forum
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 10786

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 04:54:15 PM

<...> This is fully noted and I will try as much as posibble to follow all the rules on the great forum
But not acted upon ... You've just posted three times in a row in a very short time span, when you could have responded to the three in a single post (just trim the quoted parts to those relevant, like I've done when quoting yours for example).
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:06:02 PM

<...> This is fully noted and I will try as much as posibble to follow all the rules on the great forum
But not acted upon ... You've just posted three times in a row in a very short time span, when you could have responded to the three in a single post (just trim the quoted parts to those relevant, like I've done when quoting yours for example).

Which means, OP's 5 years of stay here is magical.

If I'm into bounties, I'll be careful joining Legit_Alt+ telegram channel.
I don't buy this - 5 years of bitcointalk yet it doesn't know the rules about double posting. (archive)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: