Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term VS Daily Trading  (Read 3870 times)
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:29:40 PM

if the advice here makes you more worried to start trading, then what else are you looking for with lots of advice given? wouldn't it be better for you to trade immediately using money that you can eliminate so you know what risks you will at least get when trading, because of how you want to learn and become better if you are just afraid or worried about losing with many risks

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:54:18 PM

I am not much of a fan of long term trading in crypto. See, if you're going for profit in cryptos with least risk possible, swing trades are the best option where you trade till one short term wave ends. In long term, your investment will go through many manipulation and uncertainty which isn't really healthy in case of cryptos. Also, earning greater percentage isn't that tough in case of crypto, so I don't really see a use of long term trade in crypros.

I also agree with you that long term trading is indeed less profitable compared to swing trade or daily trade. Because of the long term trading
had to go through a variety of market manipulations carried out by whales, honestly this looks unhealthy to do. Especially long term trades
the profit generated will not be as many as daily trades that can generate profits almost every day. This is the reason why I don't choose long term
trading to use.
But long-term trading will help make it less secure for less experienced investors. They may take longer to get profit, but they will not suffer a loss. Trading daily is very difficult for newbie and inexperienced people. They may lose money every day and it can make them hasty and continue to make the wrong investment decisions in the next days. I personally have seen a lot of people fail with trading daily and they turn to long-term hold

yeah people who hold for long term is persons that not want take the risk for their fund, ussually people for this case who choice hold for long term only make the fund safe not lose more deeply. exactly people like this case hold for long term better than lose their fund today
indeed daily trade need more knowledge to do, you have to learn about the coins before you trade

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:25:54 AM

I am not much of a fan of long term trading in crypto. See, if you're going for profit in cryptos with least risk possible, swing trades are the best option where you trade till one short term wave ends. In long term, your investment will go through many manipulation and uncertainty which isn't really healthy in case of cryptos. Also, earning greater percentage isn't that tough in case of crypto, so I don't really see a use of long term trade in crypros.

And exactly how being a short term trader is going to protect you from the manipulations of the market? If anything you're going to be even more affected by them, if you are a short term trader you know what I'm talking about, it is not really weird for bitcoin to go up in price hundreds of dollars in a matter of minutes and unless you are watching the market right at that moment you're going to miss that movement and when you try to capture it then that movement is going to reverse and you are going to lose whatever capital that you invested.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:23:42 AM

I think long term trading is less risky.  Another benefit is that you avoid all the trading fees that you have to overcome with day trading plus the fact that you will make some mistakes that cost you money.

Agree, we need to spend a lot of money in trading fee because if we don't make any profits we should hold it for the long term. Instead of entering a higher value it is better to grab them when the coin prices are very low in the market and it will surely help us to make some decent profit in the long term.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:02:21 AM

I think long term trading is less risky.  Another benefit is that you avoid all the trading fees that you have to overcome with day trading plus the fact that you will make some mistakes that cost you money.

Agree, we need to spend a lot of money in trading fee because if we don't make any profits we should hold it for the long term. Instead of entering a higher value it is better to grab them when the coin prices are very low in the market and it will surely help us to make some decent profit in the long term.

It is all true! When it comes to risk, long term holding is the best because your money is just stagnant and only price volatility is your enemy. Well, if you already feel contented on small profits by just waiting tirelessly then go ahead there's nothing wrong with it; but if you do such thing, never expect having larger chance of becoming a btc millionaire huh Grin.

Sometimes it is not bad to go outside our comfort zones. Just be careful and courageous and a fruitful victory awaits for you Smiley.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:09:23 AM

if the advice here makes you more worried to start trading, then what else are you looking for with lots of advice given? wouldn't it be better for you to trade immediately using money that you can eliminate so you know what risks you will at least get when trading, because of how you want to learn and become better if you are just afraid or worried about losing with many risks

It is better to know the risk beforehand.

Jus diving into the water without knowing the risk is dangerous. You don't know how to avoid it after diving in, and instead of you losing, you can immediately gather profit. Knowing the risk can really help, that also goes with a lot of investors and the trades that they've done in the past as a beginner. Losing is also good though since that can give you a good experience.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 09:51:15 AM

It is all true! When it comes to risk, long term holding is the best because your money is just stagnant and only price volatility is your enemy. Well, if you already feel contented on small profits by just waiting tirelessly then go ahead there's nothing wrong with it; but if you do such thing, never expect having larger chance of becoming a btc millionaire huh Grin.

Sometimes it is not bad to go outside our comfort zones. Just be careful and courageous and a fruitful victory awaits for you Smiley.
Long term holding is a popular way of making money in the bear market, but any investment is risky if you do not have good knowledge because this market is really harsh. I think by all means you have to ensure your current profit and always set a stop loss to avoid losing money when participating. Beside, when choosing long term investment, you need to make sure that investment does not affect your current life.

I usually only choose coins that are in the top 50 and limit investment of new coins because I know for sure that new coins usually only go up in a short amount of time.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Triffin

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:58:20 PM

We can’t say daily trading is not good because day trading is also good in this volatile market but to earn from daily trading its important to have time for it so you can explore market every hour and daily trading is fully safe as it does not have risk of lose with sudden market move. Trading is any person's own choice and for me both are profitable but I trade long term.

Xcode7

Activity: 1120
Merit: 414

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:35:19 PM

We can’t say daily trading is not good because day trading is also good in this volatile market but to earn from daily trading its important to have time for it so you can explore market every hour and daily trading is fully safe as it does not have risk of lose with sudden market move. Trading is any person's own choice and for me both are profitable but I trade long term.
I prefer to adjust both, where long-term trading is savings that we can use if there is a really sudden need, and I agree if we cannot blame absolutely absolutely because that is how we process our assets and minimize mistakes. in trading. If between these two options there is harmony, I think we can all stay here, just how do we maximize the opportunities that exist.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:03:25 PM

dare to take risks that must be done by a trader, without the courage to take risks and fear of loss we cannot advance our trade, in conducting trade
namely the risk, for example, we can not profit that is the loss we will get, so for example we trade fear of loss, indeed we should not have to think about trading.

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:47:42 AM

In day trading, with the aim of profit traders buy and sell different assets. As it is very short term so people usually do not have fear of losing with the dumps in the market, it gives you a small profit by the end of day. People who daily trade also need to have time to time update about it. If we talk about long term trading it gives bigger profits in long period of time. Both traders get benefit.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 10:08:57 PM

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 11:24:18 AM

In day trading, with the aim of profit traders buy and sell different assets. As it is very short term so people usually do not have fear of losing with the dumps in the market, it gives you a small profit by the end of day. People who daily trade also need to have time to time update about it. If we talk about long term trading it gives bigger profits in long period of time. Both traders get benefit.
There more risk in long term trading on investment, we cannot be sure that the coin we are holding will gonna be great for months or years that we are holding it, we just need to trust our instinct in order for us to sell it when that coin is soon to dump or getting a low price than you expected. Day trading is good, you need to monitor or very carefully and you need a fast hand on it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Triffin

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:05:57 PM

There more risk in long term trading on investment, we cannot be sure that the coin we are holding will gonna be great for months or years that we are holding it, we just need to trust our instinct in order for us to sell it when that coin is soon to dump or getting a low price than you expected. Day trading is good, you need to monitor or very carefully and you need a fast hand on it.
This is not risk for me but it’s chance to get low price coins for profitable earning. I prefer long term trading because its safe and easy. When you hold for long term it gives you safety and surety that one day price will be high and you will be able to make more profit. Trading for day is good but risky if you are new as it needs allot of knowledge and market information to be successful in day trading.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:59:51 AM

Long term holding is a popular way of making money in the bear market, but any investment is risky if you do not have good knowledge because this market is really harsh. I think by all means you have to ensure your current profit and always set a stop loss to avoid losing money when participating. Beside, when choosing long term investment, you need to make sure that investment does not affect your current life.

I usually only choose coins that are in the top 50 and limit investment of new coins because I know for sure that new coins usually only go up in a short amount of time.
No, long term holding is a popular way to deal with a bear market but it is not a way to make money, the only way to make money in a bear market is to short the market but many people do not have the experience to do it since many investors cannot even earn money during a bull run so they are not going to earn money in a bear market, the ones that earn in those circumstances are traders and while it is tempting to join them it is not as tempting when you learn that more than 90% of them lose money.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:56:37 AM

I cannot choose only between this two, because both are giving me a profit in the market. Because not all coins in crypto are design for long term vice versa with the day trading too, that's why we need to make a research about the coin we are going to buy in the market dude. But once We hold the right one coins, I can guarantee you that coins can give you a huge profit in the future.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:28:01 AM

I cannot choose only between this two, because both are giving me a profit in the market. Because not all coins in crypto are design for long term vice versa with the day trading too, that's why we need to make a research about the coin we are going to buy in the market dude. But once We hold the right one coins, I can guarantee you that coins can give you a huge profit in the future.

With the right strategy we can always do what we wanted, we can always take profit depending on how we are aiming to do it! Doing day trading has a lot of more potential than long term, but still  you can earn thru long term, I do both of them too as I wanted to have more passive income, I want my money works for me.

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 08:04:23 AM

With the right strategy we can always do what we wanted, we can always take profit depending on how we are aiming to do it! Doing day trading has a lot of more potential than long term, but still  you can earn thru long term, I do both of them too as I wanted to have more passive income, I want my money works for me.
Daily trading is more clearly profitable because our circulation of funds continues to revolve, but the ability and enough time to spend watching price action. and when the ability in daily trading is already proficient, long-term investment will be able to take place too. sometimes we really need both in investing, which certainly depends on the initial goal.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:40:44 PM

Long term trading is definite to give benefits. This is not the case always. I have seen many long term traders who lose even the amount that had been initially invested even after waiting for so long. In the same way, short term traders with a lack of experience never make it to the profit earning. All you need is much practice along with correct information to keep you progress up to the mark in trading.
yeah trade for long term or called investment is very high risk, many people lose their value after hold one or two years because trend to down more often. its also happen to me, i lose my fund after i hold two years ago. i choice long term trading because i am not expert in daily trade. but really i get disappointed for this case, and till now there is no options  except to be patience

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:17:27 PM

Daily trading is more clearly profitable because our circulation of funds continues to revolve, but the ability and enough time to spend watching price action. and when the ability in daily trading is already proficient, long-term investment will be able to take place too. sometimes we really need both in investing, which certainly depends on the initial goal.
In terms of profitability, the long term investment worth to spend time and money but I doubt the time factor is considered as a variable in your calculation. The ROI wouldn't be the same in the nonvolatile market days and the unknown length of bear market will be a source of wasted time for the day trader. Investing is all about the right timing, the rest depends on the money management skills of the investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: