Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term VS Daily Trading  (Read 3870 times)
gabbie2010

Activity: 2618
Merit: 322

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 04:49:54 AM

It is clear that long-term trading is much better than daily or short-term trading, and long-term trading is far more profitable and doing trading calmly and without worry and panic.
long-term trading risks only require strong patience and no time limit and just waiting for prices to go up high to make sales.
I believed the simplest between the two is the long-term trading as you rightly said it can easily be adopted by a beginner or newbie in trading, patience is the key to towards becoming profitable in a long run in such type of trading and its is not too complex to understand it technicalities however daily trading requires highly sophisticated skills in both fundamental and technical analysis especially ability to reading charts and price Action.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 05:59:46 AM

It is clear that long-term trading is much better than daily or short-term trading, and long-term trading is far more profitable and doing trading calmly and without worry and panic.
long-term trading risks only require strong patience and no time limit and just waiting for prices to go up high to make sales.
I believed the simplest between the two is the long-term trading as you rightly said it can easily be adopted by a beginner or newbie in trading, patience is the key to towards becoming profitable in a long run in such type of trading and its is not too complex to understand it technicalities however daily trading requires highly sophisticated skills in both fundamental and technical analysis especially ability to reading charts and price Action.

Long term is good if you know what you are investing is fit for long term, if it has really future just like Bitcoin, Ethereum, but if other altcoins and you are not sure of, then better to hold it in short term, if you have profit already, secure it, don't be too greedy to expect more and don't be hype and believed in everything team is saying, they are just saying it for you to hold and buy more, so simply think 100 times.

AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:17:50 AM

Long-term investments are much less risky than day trading because during the day trading the market will test you through many traps that large players place on the market
and you will have to make difficult decisions related to opening and closing both long and position.

The most difficult decisions will be associated with short positions.
You can try day trading in a safer manner trading only through Long positions. However, without proper experience, I would have abstained in your place.
As for my personal experience long term investment is much risky than day trading because long term investment takes a certain period of time to know if it is a failure or not although there are early indicators while day trading is an instant win or lose situation so you'll know what to do the next trade. I prefer day trading since I am benefiting on it more often than long term trading.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:19:06 AM

Investing for the long term is well suited for Top cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization, because they definitely have a future. Day trading is well suited for both highly capitalized digital assets and fresh projects traded, for example, after IEO. The future of such coins is uncertain, so investing in them for a long term is unreasonably risky.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:26:48 PM

in the case of short-term trading, or daily trading. You can use most crypto currencies on the market. example: you trade on btc / eth, and profit. then move on Btc / xrp, profit. and move again to another coin. so in 1 day you can trade more than 2x. Daily trading profits are smaller, between 2-10%. but for the long term. You only hold 1 or several coins for the long term. with a profit target of + -50%. about mind. You will be calm in the long time.
  As long as bitcoin is being used in daily trading, it will be beneficial because it is the most volatile coin which makes the trading possible. With those coins that remain constant rather move very slowly, it is not possible to make any profits at all. Moreover, if the earned profits are utilized in buying altcoins, it is sad and bad for the investor. All sorts of trading become beneficial with bitcoin.
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:50:31 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 12:29:52 AM by TriplexXx

Hello everyone, I was introduced to this forum by a friend who advice me to be marketing IEO/ICO companies but I see trading as the only thing I picked interest and willing to spend time here to learn. As a result of this I have dedicated 5 - hours daily to learn about crypto tradibg here in the forum since my research only keep me discouraged and scared due to their negative emphasis. I will like to know the difference between shot term and long term trading and the one that is much profitable. Also the different risk involved in both.

Best Regards

CHRIS

Long term trading turn out to be more profitable if you buy and HODL the right coin such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. Imagine how much money made by the people who bought bitcoin in 2011-2013 today. Day trading is profitable to the professional and experience traders, as a beginner you need to learn to trade first.
its-a-me-mario

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:57:06 PM

Investing for the long term is well suited for Top cryptocurrencies with the highest capitalization, because they definitely have a future. Day trading is well suited for both highly capitalized digital assets and fresh projects traded, for example, after IEO. The future of such coins is uncertain, so investing in them for a long term is unreasonably risky.

FWIW, I've spoken to a number of hedge funds which exclusively trade crypto and they all only trade BTC and ETH. Most are trading either daily or weekly rebalances when appropriate, with teams of quants to develop their strategies of when to buy/sell and how much
AGroose

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:28:37 AM

Long-term cryptocurrency is better than day trading. Look at the statistics: almost all day traders lost a deposit, but scammers were able to increase their fortune tenfold
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1170

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:05:04 AM

Long-term cryptocurrency is better than day trading. Look at the statistics: almost all day traders lost a deposit, but scammers were able to increase their fortune tenfold

Long term holding is less stressful then day trading, but holding cant be interesting as day trading. I have fun, I never risk more then I can lose, so it always interesting, even if I lose some money.
Scammers are everywhere, that's why you should trade only with top coins, the ones with high volume. If you trade with any shit coin you come across, its very possible for you to lose your money on pump and dump scheme! So be careful where you trade, with which coin you trade and you will not have problems with scammers.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:50:00 PM

Long term

With long-term investing you will avoid major mistakes. For example, when the market is gloomy and the stock price we have dropped by 5%, we take the decision to sell to avoid larger losses. Apparently the next day news emerged so well that the stock price rose 10% and the next day the stock price went up steadily.

Daily Trading

If daily trades often buy and sell transactions will pay a large transaction fee without realizing it. If every trade transaction you pay costs 0.5% of the transaction is made and within one month there are 10 transactions then at least you have lost 5% of your transaction.

The more profitable is actually dependent altcoin also, If Bitcoin, ETH, BCH, LTC and BNB I played long term.But if the altcoin is priced under $1 I play daily trades.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:53:23 PM

If someone keep investing their profits again and again into earlier capital after every trade then they have better chance of making more profits than long term traders but if you are making losses ad profits then your capital will go as the transaction fee so you will be in loss at the end with no benefits for doing such effort on your daily trading activities that is the reason why long term trading was suggested.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:43:54 PM

If someone keep investing their profits again and again into earlier capital after every trade then they have better chance of making more profits than long term traders but if you are making losses ad profits then your capital will go as the transaction fee so you will be in loss at the end with no benefits for doing such effort on your daily trading activities that is the reason why long term trading was suggested.
nothing is better, both are the same. in my opinion, it depends on your expertise in analyzing. if you want the long term, good to do on bitcoin because ultimately the price will continue to rise.
while altcoin is not so good for the long term. You can see the history of ATH prices on altcoin which is difficult to achieve again. while bitcoin will continue to make new history. So basically daily trading is good for those of you who rely on income from trading, while the long term is good for those who have a salary and keep it in bitcoin as a long term.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:26:20 PM

Long term holding is less stressful then day trading, but holding cant be interesting as day trading. I have fun, I never risk more then I can lose, so it always interesting, even if I lose some money.
Scammers are everywhere, that's why you should trade only with top coins, the ones with high volume. If you trade with any shit coin you come across, its very possible for you to lose your money on pump and dump scheme! So be careful where you trade, with which coin you trade and you will not have problems with scammers.
There are different timings we see in the crypto market in which we have to act according to the condition as if in the market if most of the coins are in upward rally then we have to do day trading in which we earn confirmed income if we sell before any fall of the price while if we are not in rally then we have to invest either in high ranked coins or have to stay updated with all coins and have to invest in that particular coin in which there is any great news or development coming from the developers of the coin.
XBTFX

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:58:37 PM

Really it depends on the trader. Some people can handle emotions and patience more easily when trading longer term than short term.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2702
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:30:26 PM
Merited by Botnake (1)

One disadvantage in long term trading is that we can't sure if able to reach our expectations and gain more profits. We could only have this assurance if we only hold Bitcoin as we know its high potentiality over the other which we could expect that price may soar high in the future. Other from that, it will be a big struggle for us.

What makes difficult in Daily Trading is the high risk of losing especially when you are a high emotional trader. There is only a thin chance of making money here which is difficult for beginners and might only suffer consequences of losing.  

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 02:55:35 PM

Long term trading suits everyone whether person is a newbie or an expert because the risk of losses is minimized in this type of trading and this is the reason, majority of the crypto market customers are practicing long term trading. Of course trader is free from all technical games and complexities, he simply has to buy in bearish market and sell when he has reached his set target of profits.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:42:16 PM

Hello everyone, I was introduced to this forum by a friend who advice me to be marketing IEO/ICO companies but I see trading as the only thing I picked interest and willing to spend time here to learn. As a result of this I have dedicated 5 - hours daily to learn about crypto tradibg here in the forum since my research only keep me discouraged and scared due to their negative emphasis. I will like to know the difference between shot term and long term trading and the one that is much profitable. Also the different risk involved in both.
I think you will have a good result after doing hard work .Its so good you are passing time to get the market .There is nothing concern here about daily or long time trade .I think you need to research and study more.

doomloop

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:15:59 PM

Learning by experience is a very effective way to learn but it is also incredibly painful, it is better to try to learn all what you can before you try to become a trader, if people did this I am sure we will not see as many traders making the same mistakes all the time, another factor against trading at this moment is that many choose to invest in altcoins because they want to multiply their bitcoin in a fast way but with altcoins in such a bad shape it is better to wait until things change.

Thats the thing about trading though, you can't really learn it from reading books (except for some TA basics), you have to learn from experience. One way to get experience without suffering losses is just trading without any money, write down every trade you would make but don't actually do them, then after a while you can see and evaluate what your result would have been. Or you can also just start with a small amount, that'll feel more realistic and you won't have to worry about losses.

And then when you feel you're experienced enough you can start trading real money  Wink
Trading is something practical not theoretical so this is why traders are unable to understand the concept fully simply by going through books. These books definitely can help you when you are executing discussed trading techniques with real money. So the best way to learn as you discussed is by performing trading techniques with small amount of money rather than going for risky trading amount.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:06:35 AM

Learning by experience is a very effective way to learn but it is also incredibly painful, it is better to try to learn all what you can before you try to become a trader, if people did this I am sure we will not see as many traders making the same mistakes all the time, another factor against trading at this moment is that many choose to invest in altcoins because they want to multiply their bitcoin in a fast way but with altcoins in such a bad shape it is better to wait until things change.

Thats the thing about trading though, you can't really learn it from reading books (except for some TA basics), you have to learn from experience. One way to get experience without suffering losses is just trading without any money, write down every trade you would make but don't actually do them, then after a while you can see and evaluate what your result would have been. Or you can also just start with a small amount, that'll feel more realistic and you won't have to worry about losses.

And then when you feel you're experienced enough you can start trading real money  Wink
You can learn in that way but very few traders take the time to paper trade, what I see most of the time is that they make a few of those trades and if things point out to a favourable outcome then they get convinced they can make money in the market when their sample size is too small to make those kind of conclusions, you need to do this for long enough to understand how your system behaves under many different circumstances, after all you may have a system that makes you a fortune in a bull market but if it losses everything during a bear market than that system is useless.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:51:25 PM

There are numerous threads for long term and daily trading, you should need to look into it by searching.
Don't immediately start trading because it seems you don't have even a basic knowledge of cryptos.
First learn about the cryptos (which is quite easy) and then learn trading by getting into the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: